Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Street In Buffalo

I dont care how old you are, All Im saying is I work in the Fillmore district and havent seen anyone walking down the street with guns.
    Nobody I know has either.
    WNY's link to the latest deals,printable coupons AND money saving tips!
    www.buffalobroad.com

If Funky is going to BUff State, he won't have any reason to ever be on Fillmore, so that doesn't matter.

When he started this thread he mentioned he heard there were gangs walking down Fillmore with guns,
    The East Side should not always be painted with the"dangerous" brush and those types of rumors add to that.
    And the East Side is more than a few streets in the Broadway/Fillmore area.
    Every neighborhood has its issues to contend with.Who thought Chippewa would look like it does now 20 years ago?
    Or that so many people would be moving back downtown? Or that Jefferson would have a Tops, New library and theatre? Broadway Fillmores time will come too it has some of the best buildings, people and churches in the city never say never!
    WNY's link to the latest deals,printable coupons AND money saving tips!
    www.buffalobroad.com

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Funky
    Why the hell does everyone keep asking me how old I am???
    Because your naivety is showing through. My son considered going to Buff State and wanted to actually live on campus (gasp!!!) I had no problem with that. Buff State is no more dangerous than any other college campus.

Tell your Mom that this Mom says there aren't any gun welding gangs lurking in the shadows as far as I can tell. You can also add that I have friends that live in the area who back this up.

Woltz Avenue.

Buff State streets

You are alright up there, just stay away from Grant/Hawley area. Don't buy drugs from any of the houses. Don't lend them your car. Stay over on Elmwood or some of the streets close to Forest and you'll be fine. There are gun carrying people everywhere, most of the time they are concealed though. There is a crack house on Forest, and Richmond as well and Grant too. Just don't do drugs and you won't find yourself in perilous situations. So many kids from the suburbs get robbed by these dealers either by outright robbing them or selling them diluted product. Like I said before, stay away from drugs and you'll likely be fine.
    They hate us till they need us.

Quote Originally Posted by PBAguy
    You are alright up there, just stay away from Grant/Hawley area. Don't buy drugs from any of the houses. Don't lend them your car. Stay over on Elmwood or some of the streets close to Forest and you'll be fine. There are gun carrying people everywhere, most of the time they are concealed though. There is a crack house on Forest, and Richmond as well and Grant too. Just don't do drugs and you won't find yourself in perilous situations. So many kids from the suburbs get robbed by these dealers either by outright robbing them or selling them diluted product. Like I said before, stay away from drugs and you'll likely be fine.
    Absolutely! The areas directly south, east, and north of the Buff State campus are among the safest in the city -- and safer than some areas of the suburbs, especially if you aren't going looking for trouble (ie, drugs). Even Grant Street by the college (west) is okay if you're there during the regular college day or if you go for the football/basketball games. Grant Street north of Amherst and Military are safe enough but there's probably not much of interest for college students up that way unless they find an apartment in the Grant-Amherst neighborhood.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by PBAguy
    No I don't do drugs, so I don't need to worry about that, and no Im not from the suburbs, I just realize that isnt my city.

Thats like going from Buffalo to Detroit and acting like you know what you are doing in thier neighborhoods....

I heard that the West Side has a high amount of arsons, why is this?

lot of vacants

same as on the East side. Vacants are easy targets. If they were stand alone properties they wouldn't be so dangerous. But they aren't. They are right next to family houses. Without seeing it , you would think we could go with fewer Firemen because of the drop in population, but in reality , in the real world, that isn't the case. Ask people with abandoned vacants next to their house and you'll get an earful, and rightfully so. There is nothing good about them.

What are all the housing projects in Buffalo?

http://www.city-buffalo.com/document_1029_113.html

That website should have all of them.

What's next Funky? Where to buy milk and eggs?
    Niagara Falls is 20 minutes away- This is one region. Start paying attention already.

Bailey Avenue just above East Delavan. Screck, Dorris and that area.
    As projects go Langfield is like the wild west. Perry isn't as bad as it used to be.
    The west side is confusing to pick from. 7th and Busti are pretty bad. So is the area from Vermont to West Ferry, Richmond to Niagara. The up above West Delavan to Forest, Grant to Noagara.
    Lets not forget Crack rock and Riverside.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

TimeOut Chair
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCtUrNaL
    The 100 block of Franklin Street.
    • 92 Franklin St. / Erie County Legislature (Not the largest gang in Buffalo...but commits the greatest larceny per member)

OMG-LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastPerspective
    What's next Funky? Where to buy milk and eggs?
    Niagara Falls is 20 minutes away- This is one region. Start paying attention already.
    I never go to buffalo, everything I need is in the Falls

And how do you know so much? Your from the West Coast right?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information