View Poll Results: Lenny Roberto or Dale Volker ?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lenny Roberto

9 32.14%
  • Dale Volker

6 21.43%
  • Niether

13 46.43%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lenny Roberto or Dale Volker

Unregistered

Lenny Roberto or Dale Volker

Lenny Roberto, Founder of Primary Challenge, has decided to run a primary against Dale Volker. Who do you like in this race?

TimeOut Chair
    OMG - you have got to be kidding me!

I voted just to vote. I don't know anything about either of them, but they say an apathetic voting populus is part of the problem.

Pretty hard to get more sleazy than Volker. The time is long past due when he needed to get off the Albany gravy train.

Oh My, I thought the whole point of pc and fb was for their leadership not to turn into politicians?

What party is lenny running under?
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

TimeOut Chair
    Quote Originally Posted by steven
    Oh My, I thought the whole point of pc and fb was for their leadership not to turn into politicians?
    my point exactly, but gave you the honor of actually saying it

where's the "neither" choice?

TimeOut Chair
    LOL- where's the "other" choice?

More Choices to come

There has to be.....if not we'll be stuck as usual.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

TimeOut Chair
    FJB, what would make LR a better choice?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by woodstock
    FJB, what would make LR a better choice?
    Lenny Roberto would be a better candidate because he truly believes that government is to be responsive to the will of the people. Not the other way around. The problem I see with Lenny is that he is full of hate and animosity for Volker, stemming from personal differences between the two of them over the years. He needs to put that aside and focus on Volker's record in the State Senate. Then he could do well. Len has gone as far as to quit his position as a Pastor for his church, and put aside duties as Primary Challenge Leader to go after this seat. It doesn't help him that the two most experienced political workers he had at PC, (myself and Russ Thompson) are no longer active with PC. Now he has to rely on a poorly organized group to get him going.

Dale Volker is despicable, I have my own reasons and it has to do with awarding a state contract to a union instead of a more qualified group...i had to assume this is the way he does business...I also read some stupid things he said in the newspaper.

LR, I don't know enough about him, but, he seemed politically "off" to me and also standoffish

TimeOut Chair
    Lenny Roberto would be a better candidate because he truly believes that government is to be responsive to the will of the people.
    lmao - OMG ... not the same can be said about one who withholds taxes from his employee's payroll if im not mistaken, they call it "tax evation"

care to get a reply from LR on that one? hmm? who would vote for a person that will be sworn in on upholding the constitution when violating it at the same time

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by woodstock
    lmao - OMG ... not the same can be said about one who withholds taxes from his employee's payroll if im not mistaken, they call it "tax evation"

care to get a reply from LR on that one? hmm? who would vote for a person that will be sworn in on upholding the constitution when violating it at the same time

Show me where in the Constitution, Tax Law, or any where else that we are required to pay income taxes. You can't do it because it doesn't exist. If you don't belive me go to the web site for "We The People Foundation" and educate you're-self. The IRS has been breaking the law for years and you pay willingly!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I added niether to the poll.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information