Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Reich wants to screw with marriage

The Reich wants to screw with marriage

I am not a big fan of marriage but if two people are going to be married it should be a man and woman. So now the Reich wants to take tat away from this great country. Zeik Hile all you kool-Aid Drinkers

Seriously, who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    Seriously, who cares?
    You had better care or off to re-education camps.

Seriously, who cares?
    I do
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by mesue View Post
    I do
    That's because you're a selfish, hypocrital sophist.
    Last edited by run4it; September 20th, 2009 at 03:47 PM.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466 View Post
    You had better care or off to re-education camps.
    Wait a second. your wrong.

If you care, you go to camp, if you DONT care, then no camp for you.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

I do
    Anyway else, I would ask "why do you care,?" - but, for you, I really don't care.

Unregistered
    Anyway else, I would ask "why do you care,?" - but, for you, I really don't care.
    Then why reply at all

*sigh*
    ilu2
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin View Post
    Then why reply at all
    because he's a bitch who likes to bitch and knows nothing else but to bitch.
    At least I have estrogen as a rationale.

Why should marriage be limited to a couple consisting of one man and one woman?

Religion? I don't believe in your religion and our founding fathers were insightful enough to realize that allowing any one religion to impose its rules on the populace through government would lead to no good.

Besides, there are religions that believe people can be married without regard to gender.

Nature? Under your restriction what stops a homosexual man from marrying a homosexual woman? That would still be a marriage between a man and a woman. Surely you can't believe that married couples never have sex with people other than their spouses, heterosexual or homosexual?

Procreation? Does that mean a sterile person cannot be married? Does that mean a person who does not want children cannot be married?

So what is accomplished by limiting marriage to a couple consisting of a man and a woman? What objective, other than mere window dressing, are you trying to achieve?

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Why should marriage be limited to a couple consisting of one man and one woman?

Religion? I don't believe in your religion and our founding fathers were insightful enough to realize that allowing any one religion to impose its rules on the populace through government would lead to no good.

Besides, there are religions that believe people can be married without regard to gender.

Nature? Under your restriction what stops a homosexual man from marrying a homosexual woman? That would still be a marriage between a man and a woman. Surely you can't believe that married couples never have sex with people other than their spouses, heterosexual or homosexual?

Procreation? Does that mean a sterile person cannot be married? Does that mean a person who does not want children cannot be married?

So what is accomplished by limiting marriage to a couple consisting of a man and a woman? What objective, other than mere window dressing, are you trying to achieve?
    Good post!!

BTW nobody says a church has to accept the marriage. Catholic don't except second marriages unless there was an annulment.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Nature? Under your restriction what stops a homosexual man from marrying a homosexual woman? That would still be a marriage between a man and a woman. ...
    JK If a homosexual man marries a homosexual woman, are they really homosexual?

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    Good post!!

BTW nobody says a church has to accept the marriage. Catholic don't except second marriages unless there was an annulment.
    That would fall under the hate crimes law.

JK If a homosexual man marries a homosexual woman, are they really homosexual?
    If two heterosexual men live together does that mean they are really married?

Regardless of marital status, one or both spouses could be homosexual, bi-sexual, or heterosexual. Sexual orientation relates to sex, not living arrangements or legal status.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information