Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lancaster Wal-Mart update

Quote Originally Posted by ichingtheory View Post
    Look at Elma, still a beautiful "green" town.
    You're absolutely right - there's a remarkable difference between two neighboring towns are governed.
    But, if you had your way, big box stores would be in Elma.

When asked where a big box store should go, you said....

Some where more rural makes more sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    You're absolutely right - there's a remarkable difference between two neighboring towns are governed.
    But, if you had your way, big box stores would be in Elma.

When asked where a big box store should go, you said....
    No, it would be a shame to allow Walmart to open in Elma. No easy answer to Walmart situation. I do feel for people that live near William and Transit.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    wherever there is Murray, Henry Hill follows..........Did I say there was a full moon last night?
    Roll call...Murray...present

I don't know...did you? I guess you don't understand our essance. Now go put your 1992 Bills sweatshirt and zoobaz on and get to Wal-Mart. Don't worry, nobody will recognize you there cause you will blend in with everyone else.

its how it was done

To me , its not about what went in, its how it was mishandled and residents were lied to.
    -
    People who went to there elected officials with questions were first met with denial on the part of the Town Supervisor. He said,"To be honest, I don't know what is going in there." Then later he said, "I found out it might be a store." How can anyone trust elected officials who time after time lie to their residents?
    -
    The Guy who handles the Conservative Party Endorsements was also the Developer hidden behind the whole deal. At first the Town Supervisor and Council Member D.Stempniak who received a Campaign endorsements and money denied that fact when asked by residents.
    -
    Trees were bulldozed and wetlands filled, without proper permits by the developer. This was done to show the CARRS group his power.
    -
    Residents who spoke their concerns were labeled NIMBY's, Anti Growth, Gad Flies, and were scolded by the Town Board for speaking out.
    -
    As the residents who went to the Town Board concerning the $13Million tax dollars given to the Lancaster Airport found. They were first met with "Denial", then misinformed as to Town Boards involvement, Town IDA tax breaks and Town Board secret approvals.
    -
    Its a pattern of misinformation, Denial, labeling, and secret deals for Committee Supporters! Its not totally what goes in, its how it goes in!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    To me , its not about what went in, its how it was mishandled and residents were lied to.
    -
    People who went to there elected officials with questions were first met with denial on the part of the Town Supervisor. He said,"To be honest, I don't know what is going in there." Then later he said, "I found out it might be a store." How can anyone trust elected officials who time after time lie to their residents?
    -
    The Guy who handles the Conservative Party Endorsements was also the Developer hidden behind the whole deal. At first the Town Supervisor and Council Member D.Stempniak who received a Campaign endorsements and money denied that fact when asked by residents.
    -
    Trees were bulldozed and wetlands filled, without proper permits by the developer. This was done to show the CARRS group his power.
    -
    Residents who spoke their concerns were labeled NIMBY's, Anti Growth, Gad Flies, and were scolded by the Town Board for speaking out.
    -
    As the residents who went to the Town Board concerning the $13Million tax dollars given to the Lancaster Airport found. They were first met with "Denial", then misinformed as to Town Boards involvement, Town IDA tax breaks and Town Board secret approvals.
    -
    Its a pattern of misinformation, Denial, labeling, and secret deals for Committee Supporters! Its not totally what goes in, its how it goes in!
    Absolutely right..

thanx 4248

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

but if this was for Murray's benefit, don't waste your breath. He does not care, he lives in the mountains.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information