Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Border Patrol Checkpoint Refusal

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Ok, the kid makes his point and it may be a valid point, however, you have to learn to pick and choose your battles. If all he said was that we was born in the US, he'd have been free to go right away, so in effect, he impeded his own ability to continue down the road for 10 minutes.
    The problem is that you don't just wake up one day and all of your rights have been taken away. It's just gradually chipping away so that you almost become numb to the erosion of freedom. It convinces you that its part of the "changing and dangerous" world. Civil disobedience is a critical part to the constant and never ending fight for maintaining freedom. Answering the questions is allowing a violation of the Constitution. If you don't exercise rights you loose them.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

I understand that, but being Judicious isn't always a bad thing. I appreciate his fight, I think he chose the wrong battle. It's not like his protest is going to make it easier for the next guy in line
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I stopped watching the video about 30 seconds in after the kids said "its my business". It wasn't just a month ago that people were slamming the Mike Browns and the Eric Garners of the world for not respecting a officer when he instructs you to do something.

I don't know what happened to this kid but he probably deserved it for being a punk. Or should I say "thug"?
    I confess that I did not see the whole video either, but questioning the officer, asserting rights, or just being a dick is not breaking the law strong armed robbery or selling un-taxed cigarettes is. The question is the officer being lawful? Idk.

Nothing happened, they let him go on his way, after 10 minutes of arguing
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Nothing happened, they let him go on his way, after 10 minutes of arguing
    In those ten minutes they were able to identity him from his vehicle registration, then retrieve from the government database all his emails and texts he had sent and received in the last three years. They were also able to use the overhead suspended xrays hidden in the street lights take pictures of his naked body, and they were able to use the wireless atomizer to collect DNA samples of him and everyone who had ever been in his car. The also attached a nano chip injector to his engine block that will inject gps tracking nano chips into him when he turns on the air condition or just opens the air intake vents while driving.

He is now "in the book", can be tracked 24/7, and will be one of the first taken into custody when the great roundup starts.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    In those ten minutes they were able to identity him from his vehicle registration, then retrieve from the government database all his emails and texts he had sent and received in the last three years. They were also able to use the overhead suspended xrays hidden in the street lights take pictures of his naked body, and they were able to use the wireless atomizer to collect DNA samples of him and everyone who had ever been in his car. The also attached a nano chip injector to his engine block that will inject gps tracking nano chips into him when he turns on the air condition or just opens the air intake vents while driving.

He is now "in the book", can be tracked 24/7, and will be one of the first taken into custody when the great roundup starts.
    Yet they can't stop people from flooding over the border.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information