Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Study links 45,000 U.S. deaths to lack of insurance

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    It's sad that tax payers aren't able to get health care coverage. But the poorest of the poor can get health care when they don't pay taxes.
    What are you talking about? Every tax payer can get coverage if they can afford it. You just buy a smaller house, cheaper car, send your kids to public schools etc.....

See it's not a problem of who can get coverage, it's the COST. Just paying for millions more to be on health care ain't going to fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    We are also the numebr #1 drug country, # 1 obese country, # 2 alchoolic country.

But the nice thing about the US is if you lived across from a Hospital they wouldn't force you to walk across the street while your in labor, unlike they did in the UK!
    You have never been in labor. Walking is good for it. When you are in labor the nurses encourage you to get up and walk to help with the pain. So when you have gone through 26 hours of labor I will listen to what you know about it.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    What are you talking about? Every tax payer can get coverage if they can afford it. You just buy a smaller house, cheaper car, send your kids to public schools etc.....

See it's not a problem of who can get coverage, it's the COST. Just paying for millions more to be on health care ain't going to fix the issue.
    Yea if you have a preexisting condition you are screwed.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Unregistered
    You have never been in labor. Walking is good for it. When you are in labor the nurses encourage you to get up and walk to help with the pain. So when you have gone through 26 hours of labor I will listen to what you know about it.
    26 hours of labor........ I fell sorry for your husband having to listen to you for that long!!!! Thats why most hospitals put a television in the delivery rooms!

I am surprised there isn't a forum just dedicated to health care
    good idea.... res? also how about world events or world news i would like to hear some Valued Opinions from the members. since we spend $$Bil of tax money on these countries. res, what do you think??????
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by Truthdetector View Post
    26 hours of labor........ I fell sorry for your husband having to listen to you for that long!!!! Thats why most hospitals put a television in the delivery rooms!
    I made him watch soaps and sappy girl movies the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    good idea.... res? also how about world events or world news i would like to hear some Valued Opinions from the members. since we spend $$Bil of tax money on these countries. res, what do you think??????
    China gives us their money, we don't give them ours.

Unregistered
    OK DF, I read the article you referenced previously.
    1. There was no mention of health coverage being a draw.
    2. The people quoted stated that they were doing this as a jump start to their careers.
    3. The people quoted stated that they planned to return to the US.
    4. The article stated that China was looking for Americans to help THEM get a better foothold here!

Me thinks you may have overstated the facts.

China gives us their money, we don't give them ours.
    yeah we do, we gave them over 150 BILLION so far this year!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    yeah we do, we gave them over 150 BILLION so far this year!
    Maybe she counts all those crappy "penny toys" as currency.

We are behind the rest of the world in health related issues yet we are suppose to be better than the rest of the world?
    Not true.
    We are # 1 in cancer survival rates.

Unregistered
    DF - China is progressive in health care, right? What about the "One Child Policy" that the Chinese Government still mandates?

China’s “One China” policy, which permits each woman to bear only one child , which has resulted in forced abortions and sterilization. Chinese officials congratulate themselves on reducing population growth!

And since cultural tradition establishes a desire for at least one son, couples have used abortion for sex selection to the point that the country has 17% more eligible bachelors than potential brides.

Tell you what, you get people in this Country to start following this practice and I will listen to you discuss free healthcare.....

DF - China is progressive in health care, right? What about the "One Child Policy" that the Chinese Government still mandates?

China’s “One China” policy, which permits each woman to bear only one child , which has resulted in forced abortions and sterilization. Chinese officials congratulate themselves on reducing population growth!

And since cultural tradition establishes a desire for at least one son, couples have used abortion for sex selection to the point that the country has 17% more eligible bachelors than potential brides.

Tell you what, you get people in this Country to start following this practice and I will listen to you discuss free healthcare.....
    Right on,,,KO!!!!! It will be interesting to see ANY responses to that one

The time of having babies as a birth rite and expecting someone else to pay for them should be over!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock on!

Unregistered
    Maybe it would be ok to require that birth control measures be put in place for all those receiving government assistance. We could use those embedded hormone treatments until such a time that people could get back on their feet and afford their own families! We should help people get back on their feet, and not be giving to those who just want to sit on their ass!

Maybe it would be ok to require that birth control measures be put in place for all those receiving government assistance. We could use those embedded hormone treatments until such a time that people could get back on their feet and afford their own families! We should help people get back on their feet, and not be giving to those who just want to sit on their ass!
    Keep going Bro,,, don't stop now!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information