Thread: Lets try something new -

Lightbulb Lets try something new -

Now that the Primary vote is over. Instead of wasting endless threads and hundreds of posts rehashing soar spots.

I challenge Mickey Kearns and his supporters to bring forth his Platform and agenda :

• Maybe he can show them to us now that the game is over.
    • Lets discuss them and if any of them have merit, we'll push to implement then.
      -
      To Mr.Heaney Bufnews writer, "why don't you get with him and lets set up a series of articles and debate them.
      -
    • If he (Mickey Kearns) truly wants change and he can produce the mechanism for that change lets promote his agenda.
    Now, Mr.Kearns is still apart of Buffalo's Government. He and his supporters and the Democratic Committee have Control.

I'll start off: I would like to know what exactly was his plan to "Re-align the Police Admin" ?

Now before csense and deerhunter start to shred my idea - Mr.Kearns still has a future in Politics. Lets hear his ideas and maybe next time he runs we can all believe in and support at least on some middle ground issues.

#Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

A wise woman late yesterday said:

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Now that the Primary vote is over. Instead of wasting endless threads and hundreds of posts rehashing soar spots.

I challenge Mickey Kearns and his supporters to bring forth his Platform and agenda :

• Maybe he can show them to us now that the game is over.
    • Lets discuss them and if any of them have merit, we'll push to implement then.
      -
      To Mr.Heaney Bufnews writer, "why don't you get with him and lets set up a series of articles and debate them.
      -
    • If he (Mickey Kearns) truly wants change and he can produce the mechanism for that change lets promote his agenda.
    Now, Mr.Kearns is still apart of Buffalo's Government. He and his supporters and the Democratic Committee have Control.

I'll start off: I would like to know what exactly was his plan to "Re-align the Police Admin" ?

Now before csense and deerhunter start to shred my idea - Mr.Kearns still has a future in Politics. Lets hear his ideas and maybe next time he runs we can all believe in and support at least on some middle ground issues.

++++++

In order to have the change we want we have to BE The Change that we want!

Thread Information