Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't vote for brown or Kearns..

Don't vote for brown or Kearns..

The protest vote signing in and not pulling the any tabs. Seems to me that maybe the best option here.

Kearns isn't a good councilman unless you know him personally. He has been campaigning for mayor since he was elected as councilman. He has been more concerned about what is happening in other districts than his own.

Brown, well kearns has made sure we all know why you shouldn't vote for brown with the smear campaigning. So I don't need to get into why not to vote for brown.

Kearns is just as bad as brown, maybe worse.

That is why I will be doing the protest vote!
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Write in DTWarren!!!
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by run4it View Post
    Write in DTWarren!!!
    I was going to write in jim ostrowski... lmao
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    I was going to write in jim ostrowski... lmao
    OH hell no! Then he'd actually have to deal with political and social reality!
    Actually, if it were someone else's city, it might make for an entertaining reality show...
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by run4it View Post
    OH hell no! Then he'd actually have to deal with political and social reality!
    Actually, if it were someone else's city, it might make for an entertaining reality show...
    It would. The news wouldn't be dull for four years that is for sure.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    By not voting your doing your community a dis-service.

Vote for kearns and hope to force brown to run on his own money against kearns. Perhaps the republicans will actually put a candidate up seeing the two will split the dem vote. The final elections happen in November.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Vote for kearns and hope to force brown to run on his own money against kearns. Perhaps the republicans will actually put a candidate up seeing the two will split the dem vote. The final elections happen in November.
    That is actually a brilliant idea. Have a three-way race in November, instead of the usual coronation.

That is what I would like too see. I want more choices

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CSense View Post
    That is actually a brilliant idea. Have a three-way race in November, instead of the usual coronation.
    May the current republican chairman is asleep at the wheel.

Get Carl Palidino to run. GET someone who cares about the community as a whole. DO NOT GET SOMEONE who is pro-government labor. You want pro non-government labor/pro non-government business owner support.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Then go vote for Kearns.

Then go vote for Kearns.
    She can't. She has a personal angst against Kearns. She stated on here she would vote for him if he supported gay marriage and guns.

Well he supports gay marriage and Brown doesn't. BTW the GBLT community has endorsed Kerans.

He has received the endorsement of the PBA, which is like stating he's for guns.

She's either a hypocrite, a liar, delusional or has a personal angst against Kearns. I'm betting delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by CSense View Post
    She can't. She has a personal angst against Kearns. She stated on here she would vote for him if he supported gay marriage and guns.

Well he supports gay marriage and Brown doesn't. BTW the GBLT community has endorsed Kerans.

He has received the endorsement of the PBA, which is like stating he's for guns.

She's either a hypocrite, a liar, delusional or has a personal angst against Kearns. I'm betting delusional.

Kearns has campaigned his whole career as councilman.

I am not voting for either. Maybe I will write in a name, i donno. I am still going to the polling place.

May the current republican chairman is asleep at the wheel.

Get Carl Palidino to run. GET someone who cares about the community as a whole. DO NOT GET SOMEONE who is pro-government labor. You want pro non-government labor/pro non-government business owner support.
    I am pro govt labor, although I admit there needs to be changes on how that is done.

Btw as much as I criticize paladino, i will say he is too smart to run for mayor. He'd rather be the puppet master and not the puppet.

The protest vote signing in and not pulling the any tabs. Seems to me that maybe the best option here.
    You can throw away your vote to make a statement if you like, but, then, I don't want to hear you complaining about the Mayor for the next four years.

Kearns has campaigned his whole career as councilman.

I am not voting for either. Maybe I will write in a name, i donno. I am still going to the polling place.
    But your logic is flawed, by writing in someone else, it's a vote for Brown. Even if you don't like either, a vote for Kearns does extend the process. Byron has three other party lines (Conserv., Working Fam., and Indep.,).

So in Novemeber, the Repubs can place someone on the ballot, Kearns will have the Dem line and Brown the other three. debate could further ensue and you can determine a viable candidate then.

However, a Byron win now means no choices November, sorry. You can however, be at the coronation ceremony.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information