Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flipped!

TimeOut Chair
    wow, how long was the documentary whereas it took until 01:02 AM (technically, the next day) for rez to post the film was worth going to?

From BuffaloPundit.com:

Flipped
    It’s late. I’m tired. More tomorrow. But….

The movie was wonderful and fascinating. The panel was insightful and interesting. The evening was glorious and well-attended; over 200 attendees at the two screenings combined came to the East Side to watch a locally produced documentary about an issue that is critical to the East Side.

Better wrapup tomorrow, including pictures, but big big ups to Michele and Marc and the gang.

Unregistered
    gee whiz, woodstock .. I got in late.

I found "Flipped" to be very enlightenng. It really opened up my eyes, especially since I never heard of this practice while living downstate.

The Q&A was well moderated and informative on possible solutions to make it more difficult to continue the practice in the City of Buffalo.

Michele has done a remarkable job bringing this to the forefront. Her heart is truly in it.

TimeOut Chair
    thank you WCP for a better follow-up than (even) the admin of this site could give since HE went. i had to work, but the interest of this was still one i had. thanks SU for the follow-up & after it was asked @ 12:28 AM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Yes the showing of the film was worth going to. Lots of familiar faces were there. THERE WERE COOKIES!!!!
    and Salsa!!!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by woodstock
    wow, how long was the documentary whereas it took until 01:02 AM (technically, the next day) for rez to post the film was worth going to?
    Well at least I went to the showing of the film because I understand how Buffalo is an important part of WNY even though I now live in Cheektowaga.

I could of stayed home and then just critized about what time people posted about the film but that would of seemed lame. Michelle did a nice job. Plus there was COOKIES!!...you can't go wrong when there are cookies.

TimeOut Chair
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginTaxpayer
    gee whiz, woodstock .. I got in late.
    HA! as with the rest of the SU flock.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginTaxpayer
    and Salsa!!!!

and BEER!!!!!!! even polish beer with an authentic polish bartender!

How dare u mention the polish beer last!

I just lost a lot of respect for u rez
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Unregistered
    you timed us?

TimeOut Chair
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Well at least I went to the showing of the film because I understand how Buffalo is an important part of WNY even though I now live in Cheektowaga.

I could of stayed home and then just critized about what time people posted about the film but that would of seemed lame. Michelle did a nice job. Plus there was COOKIES!!...you can't go wrong when there are cookies.
    idiot, i had to work. there were reason beyond your imagination that i couldnt make it, in case you didnt see i sent regrets of not going..... but you still find a way of being an ass for me not going somewhere. not everyone is as "9-5" as you can be.

i wished MJ the best on the showing, but gawd... Kill me cuz i have a job, to which i still had an interest in this documentary thanks rez for supporting the private sector worker maybe you are better off whining about unions.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstain
    Hey WNYR,
    Woodstock seems to think it's cute to change the name of the author of a quote as illustrated in this here post. I only did it to point out that I don't think it's a very good idea to do this. Don't you agree?
    You once told me not to change anyone's quote, even in fun. I understood why. Do you understand why it's not a good idea to allow members to alter the name of another member this way?

I thought so.

TimeOut Chair
    Quote Originally Posted by ragin
    you timed us?
    nope i didnt, but there was an obvious notice in refreshing the main index page from a few members to adding to those who went to the showing..... (just about) all at once. despite what rez thinks, no i wasnt obsesively refreshing the who's online page. i refresh the home page to coincidentally notice a sudden influx of members who all said they'd be at the primere turned up "online".

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenco
    Hey WNYR,
    Woodstock seems to think it's cute to change the name of the author of a quote as illustrated in this here post. I only did it to point out that I don't think it's a very good idea to do this. Don't you agree?
    You once told me not to change anyone's quote, even in fun. I understood why. Do you understand why it's not a good idea to allow members to alter the name of another member this way?

I thought so.
    Originally Posted by Woodstain
    look at this ass following me around posting **** about me.... OMG - rez will just find some reason to blame me. thats soo sad and pathetic. yeah, "woodstain" really shows intellegence. same ****, different day! but as long as woodstock is someone's punchin bag, who the *** cares, right rez????

OMFG - good bye for this thread. MJ, sorry this wasnt producive, i really had an interest of this topic. glad you had a good turn out, but certain ppl on this site wont let me be a sincere person.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    idiot, i had to work. there were reason beyond your imagination that i couldnt make it, in case you didnt see i sent regrets of not going..... but you still find a way of being an ass for me not going somewhere. not everyone is as "9-5" as you can be.

i wished MJ the best on the showing, but gawd... Kill me cuz i have a job, to which i still had an interest in this documentary thanks rez for supporting the private sector worker maybe you are better off whining about unions.
    When did you start this job and congrates on the job. It still doesn't give you the right to critisize what time people are posting about an event.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Butthead
    Hey WNYR,

I thought so.
    Yes I agree. We all know that should not be done seeing it's a quote. Because people have any screen name they would like we would hate to have a confusion over who said something.

You see the sample I did. I changed stevenco to Butthead. What if we happen to have a poster who chose the screen name Butthead? We wouldn't want to credit them with something that Stevenco acutally typed. I see your point.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information