Thread: SO is the crap that carl mentioned about the Buffalo Police force true or not?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

SO is the crap that carl mentioned about the Buffalo Police force true or not?

Carl mentioned how the stokes family might be involved in illegal stuff but the police were told to leave them alone? Does that stuff happen is it just political BS?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Carl mentioned how the stokes family might be involved in illegal stuff but the police were told to leave them alone? Does that stuff happen is it just political BS?
    Wow.. I will be watching this post. Nothing would surprise me.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cops read speakup. I just wanna know. Does this BS happen?

Well, it is only my opinion,

I believe we should leave rumors to just that rumors. I actually knowing some of the police in the city of Buffalo, find them to be actually wonderful, hardworking officers who have alot on their shoulders. The two man team, is really no more. Their partner is the gun. They have to call back up and the crime in the city has kept them very very busy.

If there is any town that needs to increase the pay scale, it is the officers who protect the City of Buffalo. I have much respect for them like I do for the firefighters. We should be praising the city police!

IMHO. Of the Buffalo officers I know, if they were told to "lay off", given the opportunity (legally) they would "lay on", just to show the mayor's office they don't work for him. If you get what I mean...
    If it weren't for the United States Military, there would be NO United States of America !

Quote Originally Posted by JustRetired View Post
    IMHO. Of the Buffalo officers I know, if they were told to "lay off", given the opportunity (legally) they would "lay on", just to show the mayor's office they don't work for him. If you get what I mean...
    Well, I guess it depends on who question directed to.

YES, it happens

The Officers of the MRU were directed to stay away from the Stokes family. They started patrolling the Fruit Belt . Lamar Stokes is a member of the Fruit Belt Posse. He was detained for a bit. He must have called his brother who called either Brown or Gipson. Gipson then called the Inspector of the MRU and directed him to tell the Officers to stay away from the Stokes family. During a subsequent investigation, Lamar Stokes was found to be in possession of narcotics as he is a drug dealer. He was arrested and locked up by the MRU Officers. The Officers were then called into internal affairs, or Professional Standards Dept, PSD, they had insubordanation charges levied against them. Their case was heard. The FBI looked into this matter and went to PSD to get the file. It turned up missing. So be it. The Union has the transcripts from the disciplinary hearing, The Feds took those copies. It is currently being investigated by them, that is why you haven't seen or heard about it in the media outlets. Paladino knows about it, mentioned it on WBEN the other day. But it is still pending. Yet again, Brown will not admit to doing anything wrong.

Check out the BPD blog: http://theleftyline.blogspot.com/
    Fully stimulated...

From just a few minutes on that blogsite, I'd say the average reader gets the message that "contractural raises" are in order. What does this have to do with embarrassing the mayor?

anybody can post on that site

those aren't necessarily Cops that post on that site. Don't assume they all are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhunter View Post
    those aren't necessarily Cops that post on that site. Don't assume they all are.
    You're correct.

At one time, I believe it was mostly Buffalo cops, but since that blog was publicized, God only knows what kind of wackos are posting there. It'll never be the same as it originally was.

Red face for the most part - yes they are

Quote Originally Posted by Deerhunter View Post
    Maybe Mr.Deerhunter is a little embarrassed to admit most are Buffalo Cops!

People need to understand how you guys truly feel. The taxpayers want to get the true picture about the relationship City Hall has with its Employees.

On this site the retired one stated, "The guys on BPD - if told to "lay Off" someone - they would "Lay On" just to show the Mayor who works for who"(not exactly as worded-but close).

This is their attitudes - not all - but most. As the other poster here stated, "A person only needs to visit that sight a few minutes to understand they want more money."(not exactly quoted-but close.)

The underlying problem the PD has with the Mayor is MONEY. Some Officers will do and say anything to embarrass the Admin in order to hide their personal agenda's - MONEY!

I have relatives, friends and know many BufCops - all are hard workers - they believe in their career choice. But too many times "Personal Politics" from the Admin and Rank and file collide.

Their Union is lucky to have such a strong leadership. I get the feeling Mr.Meagan See's blue when he talks with his members - not white or brown - not Repub or Dem - not male or female - I believe he represents them all as it should be.

Try being honest - then you won't have to be ashamed of what your partners post.
    on http://theleftyline.blogspot.com/

#Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information