Thread: Seen a Potential Drunk Driver Almost Cause Three Accidents Last Night

Seen a Potential Drunk Driver Almost Cause Three Accidents Last Night

While driving to a friend's cookout last night around 7-7:30, heading south on Union Rd. in West Seneca, starting at the light by Quality Market in Southgate Plaza. As I was heading to the red light, noticed a minivan behind me change into the right lane, proceeding to pass me, changing back into the left lane(guess she was in a hurry to get to the red light) when the moron who was also behind her swerved into the middle lane heading right at the folks stopped at the light waiting to turn left into the plaza. Some how this azzwipe had just enough of an opening that he swerved between the minivan and the folks in the turning lane! He then slowed and swerved back into the right lane, as we drove over Caz creek but just after the bridge this guy swerved yet again towards the left, ending up in the middle again, narrowly missing the back end of this lady's minivan, passing her, before swerving right, across both south bound lanes, blowing out his tires and losing his hub caps as he jumped the curb(missing a person walking), smashing through several road signs, spinning out on someone's lawn, and finally coming to a rest in their driveway. Holy f**K!!! I wanted to stop but would have probably been arrested myself for beating the hell out of this drunk. Did notice someone who was also behind me in a black Cadillac stop and probably call police. So from just those two to three minutes that I personally witnessed, this ******* almost caused three separate accidents. All before 8:00 p.m. WTF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DR_GONZO View Post
    While driving to a friend's cookout last night around 7-7:30, heading south on Union Rd. in West Seneca, starting at the light by Quality Market in Southgate Plaza. As I was heading to the red light, noticed a minivan behind me change into the right lane, proceeding to pass me, changing back into the left lane(guess she was in a hurry to get to the red light) when the moron who was also behind her swerved into the middle lane heading right at the folks stopped at the light waiting to turn left into the plaza. Some how this azzwipe had just enough of an opening that he swerved between the minivan and the folks in the turning lane! He then slowed and swerved back into the right lane, as we drove over Caz creek but just after the bridge this guy swerved yet again towards the left, ending up in the middle again, narrowly missing the back end of this lady's minivan, passing her, before swerving right, across both south bound lanes, blowing out his tires and losing his hub caps as he jumped the curb(missing a person walking), smashing through several road signs, spinning out on someone's lawn, and finally coming to a rest in their driveway. Holy f**K!!! I wanted to stop but would have probably been arrested myself for beating the hell out of this drunk. Did notice someone who was also behind me in a black Cadillac stop and probably call police. So from just those two to three minutes that I personally witnessed, this ******* almost caused three separate accidents. All before 8:00 p.m. WTF!!!

I really hope there's a circle in Hell reserved for drunk drivers.

What goes through people's minds when they think they'll have no problem driving when they're totally wasted?

When are those things a driver has to blow into (on the steering wheel column) going into mass production/use nationwide?
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

He looked very drunk to me but that's why I labeled the thread, 'Potential Drunk'. If it was a seizure or something else then I apologize. Thank god he didn't kill or hurt anybody. Anyone know anyone in W.S. who might be able to verify if he was drunk?

anyones neighbor

Cool

I would CERTAINLY call this a divine intervention on the part of those he missed. Wow!

Ive called the cops a few times when I noticed something certainly wasnt right ... hopefully he got pulled over before anything did happen ..
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

His car was definitely not going anywhere. The way he looked I'd say he be lucky to stand up let alone try to walk or run.

It was pretty scary anyones neighbor. When he pulled by the first time I made sure to slow down and let him get a couple of car lengths ahead. The black Caddy( he stopped and probably called the cops) behind me actually switched lanes because I slowed down but realized when he pulled up next to me why I slowed down. He slowed down and pulled back too!

Unregistered
    How do you know he wasn't in diabetic shock, or having a heart attack, stroke, etc?

All too often, suspected "drunk drivers" turn out to be someone in the middle of a medical emergency. I hope you called 911.

see post #3

Unregistered
    see post #3
    Sorry, I missed that.

that happened to me about 4 years ago on maple rd. a person pulled out of the eastern hills church wrong side of the road going west all the way to transit. so i called 911 troopers picked up then switched me over to amherst pd once he crossed transit rd. he drove on the wrong side of maple going west for a while amherst pd car got him and pulled him over. the only thing i found out god and drinking don't mix.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Unregistered
    When I get really bombed, I call 911 and tell them there's been shots fired and an officer is down on the opposite side of town. This way, I can weave home without seeing one cop.

Unregistered
    LMAO!!!!

Actually, it's not your post I'm laughing at, Surf ..

I just saw your avatar

Thread Information