Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buffalopundit Endorsements 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    I know what Artvoice is, having perused it casually through the years, but what's a buffalopundit, and why should anyone care who "they" back in any election, their opinion(s) is/are no different then anyone's on the street ?
    This one gets it.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    You can give him whatever you want. The fact is he's really no different than Weppner. They are both extemes from their own sides who didn't get elected.
    Right.

The difference, of course, is that you disagree with me. It's not necessarily that I disagree with Weppner, although that's part of it. With her, the problem was (a) her complete lack of integrity; (b) that she had a very serious problem with the truth; and (c) that she refused to back up anything she had ever written or said in the previous 10 years.

But yeah, same thing.

Keep in mind that Alan is a loosing candidate himself. He really knows how to dish out his revile of candidates but meanwhile he also was an exteme that was rejected by voters.

And as far as his censorship over at Fart Voice, it really is pathetic and childish. Your only goal over there is to spread an agenda. If you disagree and want to prove me wrong you will unblock everyone and stop the censorship. But you won't ever do that. Your know it all additude and your vexation with telling EVERYONE how to live their lives gets in the way.

Res do you ever censor anyone here?
    The only people who get blocked are people who are trolling and whose only aim is to spread out as many ad hominem attacks as possible. Usually, it's people who stumble over from the Buffalo News' disqus page and figure they can get away with at Artvoice what the Buffalo News lets them do over there. I don't.

If you go throughout most comment threads at Artvoice, you'll find plenty of people who disagree with me, and who actually bother to explain why and how. If people want to say I'm wrong because I'm fat or have a funny last name, I have no hesitation to blacklist them.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    "buffalopundit" is one of many labels used by Alan Bedenko (@BuffaloPundit) -

He writes and posts mainly repeating Dem Party Lines - he will bash people politicaly or even invade their personal lives if it suits his serviceing the Dem Party agenda.

While as WNY stated - he has valid points - his loyal party assassinations of people for political reasons borders on slanderous personal attacks - he uses his "Freedom of the Press" to cover his self anointed right to shred people and their families .

I have never voted or asked to ban anyones freedom of speech - he believes he can because Artvoice gives him that power. Even Artvoice cant stop him because for them to do so means a admission of the fact that they then would assume some responsibility for what he writes.

I believe if he has the right to trash a person and their lives - that person should have the right and opportunity to freely respond.

That's my take on who he is - having been the brunt of his Personal Party driven assassinations.

Do some google searchs and form your own opinions. - Thanks.
    In what way have I "invaded" someone's "personal lives"? Whom have I "slandered" (BTW, defamation in print form is called "libel"), Be specific.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Alan,

Far above average you tend to push the group we'll refer to as the Democrats. The local support group is the www.ecdems.com

The group that gave us Obama, Cuomo and others over the years. You actually endorsed someone who started a "corruption panel" who then stop the panel once they started to focus on the corruption he was up to. That is rather lame.

I actually agree with some of the points you make. It is the way you go about bashing people who are running for office that I don't like. I could see that causing people not to run because they don't want to deal with that type of BS.
    I'm suspecting that you're complaining about Kathy Weppner? Kathy Weppner was a joke of a candidate and the Republicans should be embarrassed for backing her.

Case in point: she has yet, in any venue, to thank her supporters, to congratulate Mr. Higgins, or even to call to concede/congratulate him. She - like her buddy Carl Paladino - is living proof that money doesn't buy class.

Do you have a problem, for instance, with the evisceration I gave Jim O'Donnell, the Democrat who was running against Collins?

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Artvoice is mostly irrelevant outside a few zip codes and a few select populations. However I was surprised to see some REP's in his voting choices.
    Why? There's always a couple. This year more than others because election picks come about on a case-by-case basis.

The funny thing to me is that Paladino sent everyone and their mother an email with his endorsements, and all it was was a rote regurgitation of everyone who received the Conservative Fusion Party endorsement. No explanation, no reason, nothing except for, "vote straight C ticket" (except Slisz). Now, if voting a straight C ticket is what you want to do, knock yourself out. I'm sure Ralph Lorigo and his business and political associates are in dire need of more sweetheart deals and patronage jobs. But when I endorse candidates, I always give you a reason why. I never just leave it as "vote straight Dem ticket". That's because I value people's intelligence.

Meanwhile, Carl respects no one's intelligence, and just gives an order to vote a straight ticket without rhyme or reason, and the people who are quickest to denigrate others as "sheeple" fall right in line.

I honestly don't care what any of you think of me. Believe me, the feeling is mutual. But you should maybe take a step back and see how your anointed heros treat you and talk to you and make demands of you, and consider whether you're a valued part of a team or just an 18+ piece of meat that can fill out an oval.

Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    The only people who get blocked are people who are trolling and whose only aim is to spread out as many ad hominem attacks as possible. Usually, it's people who stumble over from the Buffalo News' disqus page and figure they can get away with at Artvoice what the Buffalo News lets them do over there. I don't.

If you go throughout most comment threads at Artvoice, you'll find plenty of people who disagree with me, and who actually bother to explain why and how. If people want to say I'm wrong because I'm fat or have a funny last name, I have no hesitation to blacklist them.
    BS.

I had a comment about the teachers union making a reasonable concession and you banned me for that. You goal is to spread an agenda. Go and prove me wrong, just stop the censorship over there.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm suspecting that you're complaining about Kathy Weppner? Kathy Weppner was a joke of a candidate and the Republicans should be embarrassed for backing her.

Case in point: she has yet, in any venue, to thank her supporters, to congratulate Mr. Higgins, or even to call to concede/congratulate him. She - like her buddy Carl Paladino - is living proof that money doesn't buy class.

Do you have a problem, for instance, with the evisceration I gave Jim O'Donnell, the Democrat who was running against Collins?
    I'm not complaining about Kathy. I wouldn't have voted for her. She started to scrub her past commentary when she decided to run for office. On the other hand I could see someone like you taking something someone said and completely pulling it out of context to trash the person. It is the way you go about trashing someone that would turn others off from running for office.

evisceration

e·vis·cer·a·tion (-vs-rshn)
    n.
    1. Removal of the contents of the eyeball, leaving the sclera and sometimes the cornea.
    2. See exenteration.
    3. Protrusion of the abdominal viscera, as through a defect created by wound dehiscence.

Can you pop over the link? I didn't know you were a surgeon.

Funny we are talking about bashing other people, when most of us post under "handles."

b.b.

Why? There's always a couple. This year more than others because election picks come about on a case-by-case basis.

The funny thing to me is that Paladino sent everyone and their mother an email with his endorsements, and all it was was a rote regurgitation of everyone who received the Conservative Fusion Party endorsement. No explanation, no reason, nothing except for, "vote straight C ticket" (except Slisz). Now, if voting a straight C ticket is what you want to do, knock yourself out. I'm sure Ralph Lorigo and his business and political associates are in dire need of more sweetheart deals and patronage jobs. But when I endorse candidates, I always give you a reason why. I never just leave it as "vote straight Dem ticket". That's because I value people's intelligence.

Meanwhile, Carl respects no one's intelligence, and just gives an order to vote a straight ticket without rhyme or reason, and the people who are quickest to denigrate others as "sheeple" fall right in line.

I honestly don't care what any of you think of me. Believe me, the feeling is mutual. But you should maybe take a step back and see how your anointed heros treat you and talk to you and make demands of you, and consider whether you're a valued part of a team or just an 18+ piece of meat that can fill out an oval.

Have a great day!
    Honestly I don't think anything about you, and I have no heroes as both parties have failed this country miserably post WW2, I tend to focus on national issues facing the country over what this local yocal says or does or what zoning requirements etc etc. I can say you are much more versed the local political spectrum than myself, and I respect that.

Most local issues are akin to arranging deck chairs on a much bigger ship. This would not be the case if there was not the need for federal money flowing downward, and if policies from Washington or Albany for that matter were not as pressing.
    Essentially it all boils down to consumer spending, debt, purchasing power of the middle class, read wages x employment, and the proclivity to slam the constitution into the toilet.

as far as what affects us.. NYS and Cuomo and the legislature are a joke.

BS.

I had a comment about the teachers union making a reasonable concession and you banned me for that. You goal is to spread an agenda. Go and prove me wrong, just stop the censorship over there.
    Send me a link to the thread, and I'll tell you all about why you were banned. I don't do it lightly.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Funny we are talking about bashing other people, when most of us post under "handles."

b.b.
    Tony Fracasso

He has a funny last name, is fat, and is a party hack. How did I do?

Mr. Bedenko,

I respectfully and professionally responded with, I think, two comments on one of your posts in your blog four or so years ago. The replies from you and one of the main guys who are part of Artvoice, was fcuk this and siht that. You guys are punks. I boycotted that place from then on.

I also remember your comment on Jim Ostrowski's blog where you called his mother a whore.

That the readers of Artvoice voted you a multi winner for best blogger in Buffalo, or something like that, is representative of the regression of ethics and morality in this nations continual subversion to a progressive society.

You're part of the problem, not a helper.
    Democrats Against UN Agenda 21 - Democrats Against UN Agenda 21

I'm pretty sure pundits mother is a whore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information