Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kathy Weppner for Congress

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Kathy Weppner for Congress

Kathy Weppner for Congress

http://www.weppnerforcongress.com/

I'd never vote based on an ad, but her recent ads have been decent. Called out the snooze for focusing on her fingernail color in that one article
    I still can't forget some of her shrill insane rants on the radio though
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

I guess atleast we know where she stands and how petty the Politicians can be - cant argue facts - argue finger nails.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

This lady is wasting our time. She is unqualified. She is a caricature.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    This lady is wasting our time. She is unqualified. She is a caricature.
    You may feel she's wasting your time - but as far as "our" time - I don't think you speak for "us" who hope she does well.

Her opponent has been a "Party Caricature" for years - time for some new ideas and some one who's not afraid to opening admit she respects personal rights.

We have enough shadow dancers in office !

The Republican Party campaign slogan, "Vote Weppner for Congress, because we had to run someone."

As opposed to the Dems "it doesn't matter who we run, these dumb lemmings will vote D no matter what."

I believe I speak for everybody with functioning brain cells when I say Wepner is wasting our time. She can't and won't win because she sucks. She called a radio show, guest hosted another, and carries a gun...that about sums up her experience.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    As opposed to the Dems "it doesn't matter who we run, these dumb lemmings will vote D no matter what."
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    The Republican Party campaign slogan, "Vote Weppner for Congress, because we had to run someone."
    You can't make this stuff up

What about voting for the person that takes the property/business owners best interest before the party's best interest?

I believe I speak for everybody with functioning brain cells when I say Wepner is wasting our time. She can't and won't win because she sucks. She called a radio show, guest hosted another, and carries a gun...that about sums up her experience.
    So because she speaks her mind in public - has nice finger nails and admits she owns a fire arm - you wont vote for her !

I guess in the new Dem male dominated mentality that's a good reason - the little lady should learn her place, just look pretty and stay home - but the Dems aren't against women in Politics -

Hypocrites - America see's how you guys roll - say anything to get elected - even let the gays believe you support their choices - then if one of them women get too close - put her back in her apron.

Don't think that will work with this lady and I hope voters give her a chance - she's the clear under dog facing the Good Old Boy network.

Change is coming - words wont hide the reality Dem Controllers have created. They ain't your Daddies Dems !

[QUOTE=FisherRd;1453798]Women and blacks are stupid. At least that seems to be the dems refrain. Apparently they need to keep reminding these stupid women and stupid minorities that they are being attacked, otherwise those dumb bastards are likely to forget.

Kathy Weppner lost me when she began the "VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN" campaign. This, coming from the same woman who called people idiots for voting for Obama because he's black.

Could you post a link to that statement - don't think she said that - the Dems who don't like her started that .

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Could you post a link to that statement - don't think she said that - the Dems who don't like her started that .
    Listen to her commercials. Heard one on WBEN immediately after posting my comment.

"Need More Women at the Table"

http://www.weppnerforcongress.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information