Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Call a friend - get out the Vote - its your future

Call a friend - get out the Vote - its your future

This election will help shape NY and influence Washington more than most average home owners/business owners and the common worker realize !

Gov. Cuomo wants to "Break the backs of our teachers Unions" - he said that - that's a undisputed fact - enough said - he must go !

We are talking first and fore most about major changes in personal rights and freedoms. In NY we just have to refer to the Safe Act - whether you support it or not - it has restricted the legal rights of residents.

Then look at the governments bringing armored vehicles into even the smallest of Towns. Why ?

Then the unimaginable cost to America related to 11 MILLION aliens being dumped into our job market and schools.

In NY York alone The SMART SCHOOLS BOND ACT OF 2014, as set forth in section one of part B of chapter 56 of the laws of 2014, authorizes the sale of state bonds of up to two billion dollars ($2,000,000,000) to provide access to classroom technology and high-speed internet connectivity to equalize opportunities for children to learn, to add classroom space to expand high-quality pre-kindergarten programs, to replace classroom trailers with permanent instructional space, and to install high-tech smart security features in schools. Shall the SMART SCHOOLS BOND ACT OF 2014 be approved?

Reality tells us these "Bonds" will be sold and then repaid with tax dollars - your tax dollars. $2,000,000,000.00 - ($2 BILLION)

Look the Democrat Controllers all share this agenda - tax us to support aliens - restrict our rights so we have no choice but to stay in line.

The Democrats are pushing for National Tax Payer Funded Campaigns - that means you will pay a levy each year to support their campaigns. This is fact - you will donate to their campaigns without any say of who receives your money.

Please vote to put us back on a America First Agenda -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Gas prices are the lowest they;ve been in years, about to dip below $3.00 per gallon, nationally, since 2010. Good news for the family budget, good news for the economy over all. When they were high, the Republicans loved to blame Obama. Now with them low, they ask if this is hurting the economy.

Unemployment rate is below 6% (5.9%) for the first time since the recession. Jobless claims at a 14 year low right now.

Economy is growing at a robust 3.5%, enough that the Federal Reserve is stopping the monetary stimulus they've been doing since the recession.

Bot the Dow Jones and the S&P Closed Friday at record highs. Consumer sentiment index is the highest is it's been in over 7 years right now.

If the party in charge is to blame when things are bad, shouldn't they be the ones to blame when things are good? Something to think about....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Now in reality most of what you stated should be held in context with reality:

The price of gas isn't falling because of anything our government accomplished - foreign countries are producing more and we are using more. WhaHooooooo

Some of the people who lost their jobs now are working at lower wages jobs - Whahoooooooo

Interest rates had been kept low and consumers are borrowing again - Whahooooooooooo

Just one month ago thousands of people invested in the markets took some big hits - to the average working home owner all this means nothing - the rich made money this week - Whahooooooooo

So please tell us exactly what President Obama did to make our life's better - we are fighting new wars - we have armored vehicles in most Towns and Villages. Our overall out of pocket taxes have gone up from the local level all the way to the federal level.

But you can keep your preferred healthcare if you want - NOT ! Yes, life is good in the hood - it could be better.

You people had no problem blaming Obama when prices were high - Wahoooooooo

Lower wage or not, still working - Wahoooooooo

People borrowing again is a good thing, moron

Those hits were taken by people whi invested unwisely - wahoooooooooooooooooooooooo

My health care got better under the ACA as did everyone but the 2% that the asshats on the right like to focus on.

I get why the 1% would vote for a Republican. The very rich should vote their interest and the GOP has that interest. What I don't get is why average middle income working people would vote Republican. I am talking $30k to 80K middle income. (100k+ is not middle income) Under every GOP President since Ron Reagan, the National Debt has tripled. It took Clinton and now Obama to bring that debt down but if you listened to the GOP, especially back in 2009 when they all of a sudden cared about the huge debt, the government was going to knock on our doors and demand everyone's share of the national debt.

The GOP cuts welfare programs to Americans that need the help. Welfare doesn't break this country, (welfare fraud is around 1%) wars and the greed from their profits put this country in debt. The GOP wants to cut teacher's pay, in some cases, do away with the minimum wage let alone dead set against raising it. (States that have raise their minimum wage have seen a growth in their economy and jobs) The GOP (some anyway) want to force their religious beliefs on everyone. The GOP refuses to see climate change. To them it's just not happening. The GOP thinks Gay Marriage is the end of the world and is ruining the sanctity of marriage, yet divorce is at 55% or higher. The GOP thinks it's alright to regulate women's health and will, if able, do away with the ACA which provides healthcare to 10s of millions in this country that never had any healthcare. The GOP believes a corporation should decide what medications you should get or not get under their plan, that their workers contribute their pay to. The GOP has made unfair voter ID laws because they claim voter fraud. Voter fraud isn't happening. (2 cases last Presidential election and one was a Republican) The ID laws are solely designed to keep poorer Americans and minorities from voting. Odd how this country never needed special voting laws before. How you must have a photo ID to drive and now vote, but you can buy a gun without one. It goes on and on......

Yes the Democrats are nothing to sneeze at and I wish many Democrats would grow a spine. The problems that haven't been addressed in this country since the biggest fail of our economy and loss of jobs when Bush left office, was because the GOP has blocked and disrupted government at every turn. No Jobs Bill from the GOP. No nothing. And yet, you can look around today and know we are better off than we were in 2008 despite the GOP and their government shutdowns. (costing us $26 billion dollars)

So.....with the crazy people in the GOP like the battling Palins, the birthers, crazy Ted Cruz, and GOP Governors like Perry (who thinks ISIS and Ebola are crossing into Texas) and that nut job in Kansas, Brownback, that has drove his state almost into bankruptcy with his Reagan like polices of trickle down and tax breaks to the rich, why would anyone even consider a Republican today?
    Wouldn't a working family, living paycheck to paycheck, or even one that is ahead, not want to vote for a party that doesn't have their interests? Is voting GOP to them, like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders?

When are they coming for our guns?
    When is the dollar going to fully collapse? (predicted to in 2010, remember)
    When is the ACA going to triple the debt? (The debt is at it's lowest before Bush invaded the wrong country)
    When are we going to Sharia Law?
    Why hasn't ISIS taken over Arizona?
    HipKat's Blog

Hipkat asked, "Why hasn't ISIS taken over Arizona?" - Arizona - Realy -

They are already moving in legally and your buds are about to import a whole bunch more.

Welfare is just a drop in the bucket - according to Dems - how many more drops will be added to that bucket with 11 Million aliens coming in ?

1200 aliens in one fascility cost $3Million tax dollars to open and is predicted to cost $300Million a year. Food, cloth, education, translaters, staff including food service and security - transportation. medical bills and so on - that's just one fascility. There will be hundreds nation wide - FACT all tax funded.

But then again I guess that too is Bushs fault - you people are so good at looking backwards and pointing fingers.

I would hope voters could see through all that smoke and look forward - America First !

I'm not pro Democrat, I'm anti Republican. Your side has become a plague to this country
    HipKat's Blog

What you oppose is Americans who think for them selves - then again the Loyal Blind Dem Voters only have to listen to and follow a handful of Americas Elitists - must be so comforting to pretend your being cared for !

PS - I don't support any one group or Party - I don't blindly follow anyone else's idea of what my life should be - I pay my fair share - I enjoy my rights !

Typical Republicans:
    Joni Ernst, IA - Supports legislation to arrest federal officials who implement Obamacare.
    Thinks states can nullify laws.
    Doesn't believe in Climate Change.
    Wants to eliminate Minimum Wage completely.
    Wants to eliminate the EPA and the IRS.
    Democrats don't run people like this, Republicans do. Democrats don't tweet Execute Ebola Patients or about Seceding.

This is what Democrats have brought in spite of Republican obstruction:
    63 straight months of economic expansion.
    A depression averted.
    A Deficit reduced by 2/3'rds.
    A health care law that's working and lowering costs.
    2 women on the supreme court
    bin Laden's dead
    Stock market at record heights.
    An unemployment rate that's dropped from 10.2 to 5.9
    If you're a Fox News viewer trying to do the math, that's less.
    Gas prices down.
    Is it REALLY that hard a record to get behind?

Vote Smart Today
    Don't listen to the negative campaign. Vote Facts, not lies.
    HipKat's Blog

Somebody running for office better address our debt and out of control spending.....

Oh wait,, that person will never get elected to office.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Typical Republicans:
    Joni Ernst, IA - Supports legislation to arrest federal officials who implement Obamacare.
    Thinks states can nullify laws.
    Doesn't believe in Climate Change.
    Wants to eliminate Minimum Wage completely.
    Wants to eliminate the EPA and the IRS.
    Democrats don't run people like this, Republicans do. Democrats don't tweet Execute Ebola Patients or about Seceding.

This is what Democrats have brought in spite of Republican obstruction:
    63 straight months of economic expansion.
    A depression averted.
    A Deficit reduced by 2/3'rds.
    A health care law that's working and lowering costs.
    2 women on the supreme court
    bin Laden's dead
    Stock market at record heights.
    An unemployment rate that's dropped from 10.2 to 5.9
    If you're a Fox News viewer trying to do the math, that's less.
    Gas prices down.
    Is it REALLY that hard a record to get behind?

Vote Smart Today
    Don't listen to the negative campaign. Vote Facts, not lies.
    The elephant in the room besides debt, entitlements, student loan debt, are the facts that household net worth has decreased, and there are deflationary pressures on wages, which have not grown commensurately. The middle class has stagnated.

Given that 70% of the economy is consumer spending and our greatest spending generation is winding down that would appear to be a problem.

Low gas prices are due to the USA flooding the market with our oil. I guess Drill Baby Drill did work after all.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Low gas prices are due to the USA flooding the market with our oil. I guess Drill Baby Drill did work after all.
    That's only a segment of why prices are lower, but not the major reason

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    The elephant in the room besides debt, entitlements, student loan debt, are the facts that household net worth has decreased, and there are deflationary pressures on wages, which have not grown commensurately. The middle class has stagnated.

Given that 70% of the economy is consumer spending and our greatest spending generation is winding down that would appear to be a problem.
    That part I do agree with and you'[re right, it'[s hidden behind the other things I posted, not on purpose, but still hidden
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    That's only a segment of why prices are lower, but not the major reason

That part I do agree with and you'[re right, it'[s hidden behind the other things I posted, not on purpose, but still hidden
    Who controls wages? What is more important, shareholder dividends or your employees wages?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Who controls wages? What is more important, shareholder dividends or your employees wages?
    Well Jeff, that depends,

If you own equities or have a 401K, IRA, pension, profit sharing that have them then I guess you want the company to be profitable so your positions increase in value.

If you plan your retirement on dollars in the bank, bonds or gold.....good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Well Jeff, that depends,

If you own equities or have a 401K, IRA, pension, profit sharing that have them then I guess you want the company to be profitable so your positions increase in value.

If you plan your retirement on dollars in the bank, bonds or gold.....good luck.
    Don't change the subject. We are not talking about 401k. We are talking about take home wages.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information