Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kathy Weppner for Congress

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    What this particular race proved is finger nails and chauvinism trumped all other open debate of actual issues. It proves voters would rather keep the do nothing name they know - over giving some consideration to actual change in Government.

It had nothing to do with achievements, taxes, Union workers or agenda - simply vote for the name and don't vote for the lady who carries a gun, has pretty finger nails and cant be qualified because she's a women.
    Ridiculous. She was basically our local Palin. She didn't resinate with the majority because she proved to inept, erased her past that she was so proud of and played the typical right wing victim throughout her campaign. Also she said some made some pretty awful statements on social media. Not the type of person I want representing me and it seems the rest of the 26th agreed.

Yes the voters agreed that from what they were told about her she wasn't the right person for the job.

I and many others believe the Dem machine was very affective at making sure the things you stated were the main considerations as to her worthiness. How often did you listen to her "radio shows" ?

Many effective politicians came from the vary same background - some were even actors - some were just good speakers - most of them were backed fully by powerful committees.

Theres many reasons for her short vote count - it actually doesn't matter much at this point.

Yes she could be compared to Mrs.Pallin - they both have similar ideals - personal convictions and were affectively labelled and pigeon holed by the Controlling majority.

I applaud both of them for having the personal fortitude to stand up - get smashed by the controlling steam roller and get so many votes. That in itself is a solid reason to be proud.

To many Americans are content fading into the masses while smashing those who atleast try to make a difference. Its easy to sit on the fence and throw hand grenades at those in the fight.

The campaign is over - I applaud the efforts of all those who stood in harms way to try and fight in the winner take all game. To too many - that's all it is - one big tax funded - patronage feed game.

This portion of the Dog and Pony show has ended - my phone stopped ringing - no more wasted paper in my mail box - Thank God !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Yes the voters agreed that from what they were told about her she wasn't the right person for the job.
    She did all the telling herself. Without reading a single thing about her expect for what she posted and watching her one debate (that she wanted so badly), it was clear that she was not the type of person to represent me. Pretty simple.

I'm happy to admit what the Dems did wrong to lose so badly in this midterm. It wasn't the rights fault or the medias fault that they cowered from the accomplishments of the last 4 years . Thats on them.

Perhaps Kathy should take some personally responsibility for her own actions that led to her demise.

What this particular race proved is finger nails and chauvinism trumped all other open debate of actual issues. It proves voters would rather keep the do nothing name they know - over giving some consideration to actual change in Government.

It had nothing to do with achievements, taxes, Union workers or agenda - simply vote for the name and don't vote for the lady who carries a gun, has pretty finger nails and cant be qualified because she's a women.

But once again like Nogods states - the voters have spoken - the winner has been chosen by those who voted - game over. NY wants status Cuomo. Nothing else matters any more .
    So how did Angela win?

Your attempt to excuse Krazy Kathy's agenda is as lame as her agenda.

Jeff - You have no idea how responsible she does or does not feel for her loss - neither do I.

So now you claim just from her social media statements (facebook) - that that swayed you against her - fine if that's your reason - its good enough for you.

So whats your point - that makes her opponent the better candidate. Pretty shallow - but OK - good for you.

Like I said - none of that means anything any more. So whats the point.

Good day to you .

Nogods I am not nor do I need to excuse anyone for "their agenda" - even yours !

The elections are over - I am no longer concerned with debating someone else's reasons for their campaigns or agenda -

Kathy can strap her gat to her hip and call Sandy Bitch tomorrow, and you fanboys can think of what could have been...

Jeff - You have no idea how responsible she does or does not feel for her loss - neither do I.

So now you claim just from her social media statements (facebook) - that that swayed you against her - fine if that's your reason - its good enough for you.

So whats your point - that makes her opponent the better candidate. Pretty shallow - but OK - good for you.

Like I said - none of that means anything any more. So whats the point.

Good day to you .

Nogods I am not nor do I need to excuse anyone for "their agenda" - even yours !

The elections are over - I am no longer concerned with debating someone else's reasons for their campaigns or agenda -
    If you don'tr want people pointing out the inanity of your statements, then you shouldn't publish your inane thoughts on a public forum.

Claiming you are uninterested in debate doesn't make you claims any less inane or any more insulated from exposure.

Question

Nogods your a arse - you asked me - "So how did Angela win? Your attempt to excuse Krazy Kathy's agenda is as lame as her agenda"

My answer to that was simple - at least I thought even you could understand it - I wrote :"Nogods I am not nor do I need to excuse anyone for "their agenda" - even yours !

The elections are over - I am no longer concerned with debating someone else's reasons for their campaigns or agenda"

Your remarks concerned "how did Angela win" and you claimed "Your attempt to excuse Krazy Kathy's agenda"

I never sited the agenda of anyone of these two people you refered directly too - I have no way or need to explain "how Angela won" -

You just keep spinning sh-t in circles and trying to create false impressions - what's your problem ? You so brain washed by Party habits you cant help your self - can you ? I ve never had anything to do with either person nor have I explored their personal or political agendas - nor do I see benefits in debating it.

So whats your Politically driven point in attacking me over this nonissue ?

Are you just bored and need some attention or did last night cause you some mental stressors ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information