Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kathy Weppner for Congress

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    This lady is wasting our time. She is unqualified. She is a caricature.
    What makes her unqualified?
    Qualifications for Representatives. No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty five Years, and been seven Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State in which he shall be chosen.
    I thinks she meets all those. Doesn't she?
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Tired of Bronco Bama View Post
    Kathy Weppner lost me when she began the "VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN" campaign. This, coming from the same woman who called people idiots for voting for Obama because he's black.
    She's throwing the Democrats play book right back at them and its just what they need. Why do you think people like Bedenko have such a monotonous fascination with her... War on women!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    What makes her unqualified?

I thinks she meets all those. Doesn't she?
    The only qualification needed is exactly 1 more vote than the person you are running against. Right?

Id say partially res. Thats kind of the hidden and unspoken qualification. I listed the qualifications for a congress person, Kathy meets those so you can't say shes unqualified. It doesnt say anything about experience or certain professional accomplishments that need to be made. Does Fisher Rd confuse qualifications with the fact that she has not been entrenched in the political ladder for years? If we elect a President of the United States in 2016, who has never held elected office and is not a lawyer, it would be the best thing for this country.

Meeting the absolute minimum requirements to apply for a job doesn't mean she is qualified for the job. The fact I needed to explain such a simple concept to one of her supporters should speak volumes.
    Carrying a gun and calling in to Rush once doesn't impress me. By no means am I impressed by anyone running this year, but ninja please.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Meeting the absolute minimum requirements to apply for a job doesn't mean she is qualified for the job. The fact I needed to explain such a simple concept to one of her supporters should speak volumes.
    Carrying a gun and calling in to Rush once doesn't impress me. By no means am I impressed by anyone running this year, but ninja please.

Those are the qualifications for the House. You can't say she is unqualified. There is a difference between being unqualified an being inept in your opinion. Im sorry you feel that years as a phony polished politician is a prerequisite for congress. Ill bet you this woman could run circles around you and the bed head about the Constitution and the proper place for government.

Keep drinking the kool aid. Some of us are sick being taxed to death while the money gets handed out in the form of tax breaks and freebies. If you think Higgins is looking out for the little guy, there is no hope for you. If you dont like either choice but allow the career incumbent to win over and over, you have no right to bitch about Weppner and there is still no hope for you.
    Last edited by NY The Vampire State; November 4th, 2014 at 07:49 PM.

Such drama. She's a chump.
    If you thought there was something worth talking about in regard to Wepner you'd have mentioned it. Instead, you focused on that tool Higgins, as if I thought he was worth the pink My Little Pony that princess rode in on. He's a total zero, but wepner is worse. The one positive thing I can say about Wepner is that she's more butch than Higgins, but that isn't saying much.

Looks like Cathy is still going to be from Williamsville after the votes are counted. That's too bad, because WNY would be a better place if she was here less and in Washington more.

I guess WNY just isn't ready for 1950's neanderthal thinking.

Congrats to Kathy Weppner on getting 35 thousand votes. But she didn't win. I had more faith in the people of Western New York, but they let me down. I thought they would do the right thing and vote for the right person. So I thought she was going to get shut out.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    She's throwing the Democrats play book right back at them and its just what they need. Why do you think people like Bedenko have such a monotonous fascination with her... War on women!
    No, no. I was fascinated with her long before she decided to don the mantle of female victimhood.

I'm fascinated by her because she is what happens when one of you tea party talk radio callers runs for office, and has wads of money to lend herself.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino330 View Post
    Congrats to Kathy Weppner on getting 35 thousand votes. But she didn't win. I had more faith in the people of Western New York, but they let me down. I thought they would do the right thing and vote for the right person. So I thought she was going to get shut out.
    If 2 out 3 people are sane, and you are not one of those two, guess what...

This race proved that the most WNY voters are still sane. The real concern is that there are 35,000 people needing mental health services and apparently not getting the help they need.

What this particular race proved is finger nails and chauvinism trumped all other open debate of actual issues. It proves voters would rather keep the do nothing name they know - over giving some consideration to actual change in Government.

It had nothing to do with achievements, taxes, Union workers or agenda - simply vote for the name and don't vote for the lady who carries a gun, has pretty finger nails and cant be qualified because she's a women.

But once again like Nogods states - the voters have spoken - the winner has been chosen by those who voted - game over. NY wants status Cuomo. Nothing else matters any more .
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    No, no. I was fascinated with her long before she decided to don the mantle of female victimhood.

I'm fascinated by her because she is what happens when one of you tea party talk radio callers runs for office, and has wads of money to lend herself.
    I was fascinated that somebody could get on a ticket much less a radio program for being persistently annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    The real concern is that there are 35,000 people needing mental health services and apparently not getting the help they need.
    What a stupid thing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    I was fascinated that somebody could get on a ticket much less a radio program for being persistently annoying.
    Why - Politicians call that "Campaigning" -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information