Thread: Who’s in your taxpayer wallet-

Who’s in your taxpayer wallet-

Government legislators (at every level) are truly not on the side of taxpayers. Their primary interest is their careers and self-aggrandizing agendas that satisfy the desires of their powerful friends, campaign supporters and friends and family. Unfortunately, taxpayer abuse is so widespread and under such guise that many taxpayers are unaware of the unjustified distribution of their tax dollars.

More...

I for one do not want to pay ...

Quote Originally Posted by speakup View Post
    Government legislators (at every level) are truly not on the side of taxpayers. Their primary interest is their careers and self-aggrandizing agendas that satisfy the desires of their powerful friends, campaign supporters and friends and family. Unfortunately, taxpayer abuse is so widespread and under such guise that many taxpayers are unaware of the unjustified distribution of their tax dollars.

More...
    for an enterprise ~~Buffalo Lancaster Airport to buzz houses and put people on the ground at danger. Their flying altitudes which are below the minimum recommendation by the FAA is effecting the residents quality of life here in Lancaster. I don't want any more of my tax dollars supporting their habit.

Everyone needs to go out and vote in November. Remember this and vote!

Does this mean I should toss out the invitation I received to Byron Brown's $125 fundraiser at the Chop House? Are you saying I shouldn't go????
    "The horror........The horror..........."

make a ball of feathers and tar, and when you get there, throw it at him.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I got one to! Does this mean we are special?

invite byron brown buffalo

I thought I'd go simply because the $125 contribution at the Chop House would be cheaper than if I actually had dinner there..............
    "The horror........The horror..........."

ONE.. OF MANY eloquent few?

Quote Originally Posted by wnyresident View Post
    i got one to! Does this mean we are special?

invite byron brown buffalo
    no...just an ...ez mark!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    no...just an ...ez mark!!
    Not me in this case. I don't have an opinion between Kearns or Brown yet. I will say I'm not impressed with Brown because of the negative items we hear. We do see things changing in buffalo but it's because of the activist groups. I don't see anything positive from the actions of Brown other than someone who looks like they are just a figure head.

He know's too little of what is going on it seems for someone who is mayor. Like the crap going on with one sunset, the BS with his son/accident and hud issues etc...

Well Brown

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Not me in this case. I don't have an opinion between Kearns or Brown yet. I will say I'm not impressed with Brown because of the negative items we hear. We do see things changing in buffalo but it's because of the activist groups. I don't see anything positive from the actions of Brown other than someone who looks like they are just a figure head.

He know's too little of what is going on it seems for someone who is mayor. Like the crap going on with one sunset, the BS with his son/accident and hud issues etc...
    has disappointed the people in the City of Buffalo. Many things have occurred, crime rate is higher, vacant homes are soaring, drugs and lack of confidence will surely push him out.

All the things he has promised did not come to fruition. Look at what happened with his son and the midnight drive near the college, and then Brown tried to hide it. It was his first mistake as Mayor, he tarnished his credibility.

If I were voting, it would not to vote him back in. He had his chance now you're outta here!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Honestly what would make kearns any better?

He could just be another chip off the same "political" block that gave us the same politicians for the last upteen years. Did he grow up with the same mindset as J Keane who ran against Collins?

Ask him if he's pro labor. Then ask him which "labor" he supports. The labor that helps him get elected or "labor" in general. Even the Non-GOVERNMENT worker? If not toss him along with anyone else who goes under than banner.

Those guys couldnt get a real job unless it was pushin' a broom.
    Gene Chaas
    Coordinator, NY Modern Whig Party
    www.nywhig.org
    www.modernwhig.org
    With the power of soul, anything is possible. - JMH

Thread Information