Thread: 10th Amendment, NYS and more

Angry 10th Amendment, NYS and more

I don't know if this issue has come up on the Boards here, but I was wondering what it will take to get people to push NYS into the group of about 37 other states that have adopted to invoke States Rights in accordance of the 10th Amendment of the Constitution. If we were to do this, it would allow us to say, we opt out.

I hope all here realize that "Curious George" is attempting to circumvent the U.S. Constitution through his actions. He won't reveal his Birth Certificate as it is required by the Constitution that he be a "NATURAL BORN" citizen. Why is he spending millions to stop people from outing him?

He has appointed CZARS all over the place! He has taken over the Automaking Industry, where in the Constitution does it say he can do that and fire the President of the Company. He has taken over the Banking Institutions, Insurance Industry and NOW dip sh_t is trying to usurp our rights again and take over the Health Care industry.

Now, far be it for me to say the Presidents of the Banking and Insurance Industries are saints, by no means, but to seize them and control them, is not right. I thought Bill and Hillary were megalomainiacs, but this guy has a GOD complex. He probably thinks he can walk on water. In this case remember sh_t floats. He is a Harvard Assh_le who has no concept of how to run a business, let alon the government of this Country. He'd have a hard time with Granada.

He truly is Islamic, not wanting to honor our fallen troops by not allowing a fly over of our Air Force at a Mid Western Ceremony where the new recruits are sworn in to the service.

I've got to stop or I'll ramble on for hours.

Who is going to stop him? If you want to Flag me go ahead, Make My Day.

Barrack basically is trying to prove that being POTUS is a matter of surrounding yourself by slightly more intelligent individuals, having good oration skills via a teleprompter and not much else.

Thread Information