Thread: Michael Moore Slams Obama

Michael Moore Slams Obama

Thought it was ironic even the liberal wackjobs finally realize what the rest of us have known for awhile.

Michael Moore Slams Obama: History Will Only Remember You Were a Black President
    1:18 PM PST 09/09/2014 by THR Staff

Email
    Print
    Comments

He also adds, on the 20th anniversary of 'Roger & Me,' Detroit would be better off as a Syrian or Iraqi city.

Michael Moore sees President Obama's legacy as set. The progressive documentary filmmaker couldn't help but express his disappointment with the legislative accomplishments of the politician.

"When the history is written of this era, this is how you'll be remembered: He was the first black president," Moore said during a discussion at The Hollywood Reporter's video lounge at the Toronto Film Festival.

"OK, not a bad accomplishment, but that's it," the director said. "That's it, Mr. Obama. 100 years from now: 'He was the first black American that got elected president.' And that's it. Eight years of your life and that's what people are going to remember. Boy, I got a feeling, knowing you, that — you'd probably wish you were remembered for a few other things, a few other things you could've done."

"So, it is, on that level, a big disappointment," Moore said.

The documentary filmmaker appeared at the Toronto festival for a screening of his acclaimed title Roger & Me, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. The film, centered on GM's then-CEO Roger Smith, kickstarted Moore's career in creating controversial political documentaries, including Bowling for Columbine, Fahrenheit 9/11 and Capitalism: A Love Story.
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

So now you're a Moore fan?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Moore, like many true Americans, is disappointed by what Obama did not do rather than, like the treacherous traitors, who are always whining about what he did do.

Of course anyone that doesn't agree with Obama's policy's must be a treacherous traitor, its called the new fascist America.

It's that old school rap with that new school hit......................

"Wvat? Dee treacherous traitors attacking the Furher? They dare disagree vit de furhers leadership? zay must all die! sieg Heil"

Last edited by steven; October 5th, 2014 at 09:15 AM.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Thread Information