Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alan, do you think this can happen in the USA?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Alan, do you think this can happen in the USA?

Alan, do you think this can happen in the USA?

If they keep taking the guns away from us, it will happen. But really why bother asking Little Caesar about this. You know what he's going to say.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Because he seems to be fine with open borders along with cover the cost for anything and everything. I would like his opinion this. I value his opinion.

Please stop enabling him. Hes going to tell you to take off the tin foil hat.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    He will watch the same video I just watched. Doesn't take a tin foil hat to see what is going on in the UK.

European Muslims and to some extent those living in the UK have been marginalized in ways far stricter than is occurring in the U.S. It is one reason why they have more issues with radicalization in Europe than here. American Muslims are far more free and mainstreamed, which diminishes the radicalism. One of the great recruiting tools for jihadists was morning prayers. Hardly anyone goes to morning prayers. Disillusioned young people would attend, looking for religious guidance, and get recruited in much the same manner pimps troll bus stations looking for runaways.

b.b.

I also have read where in some Jewish communities, they have been allowed to convene their own courts, decide their own justice within their communities. Without much concern from outside their world.

b.b.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Does anyone know if we have any instances of this anywhere in WNY? or anywhere is the USA?

Where a small group of people are pushing to force Sharia Law. I'm asking factually not through a tin foil hat.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Canada: Firefighter dies after Muslim attempts to behead him “without provocation” in Toronto Cafe
    http://pamelageller.com/2013/09/cana...nto-cafe.html/

The article really didn't say the guy who committed the crime was a Muslim or an Islamic extremist...

I found this comment and wondered if this is true.

Kobal Platt Guest • 2 days ago
    I am not a Christian, however I find it funny that it's the first thought you always have Christians killed people! Yes they did in the Crusades...and do you know who they killed in the Crusades? Well...it was Muslims who were even way back then intent on taking over the world. They had the largest army of anyone and literally devastated, destroyed and enslaved country after country. The Crusades were in direct response to the growing threat of...Islam. Read a book sometime, it might help. It also might help you understand that of any evil dictator or regime you can think of in modern history...take everyone they have killed and Islam has killed more then all of them...COMBINED. That's happening now, I don't give a toss what Christians did 1,000 years ago, I care about right now.

marylamb72 Kobal Platt • 2 days ago
    You know WHY Christians killed Muslums in the Crusades? Learn some history outside of your propaganda please. Until around the year 630 Jerusalem was controlled by CHRISTIANS. THEN Muslums attacked and MURDERED TENS OF THOUSANDS of CHRISTIANS. Just like what is happening now they enslaved, imprisoned and killed tens of thousands of Christians. The Crusades started to free CHRISTIANS from MUSLUM enslavement.
    Is this one reasons the crusades happened? Muslims were basically taking over the work so the Christians stepped up to the plate to end that?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Is this one reasons the crusades happened? Muslims were basically taking over the work so the Christians stepped up to the plate to end that?
    This is not a term I use lightly, but in this case LOL!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Work = World.

They fought The Crusades over control of The Levant or modern day Israel. Funny that a single area is so important to the three major religions of the world for different reasons.

b.b.

Remember this? http://youtu.be/8fSvyv0urTE
    I'd say the enemy is already here.

Just saw on the news that they caught an animal at OHare Airport who was trying to join ISIS. He was attempting to board a plane to Turkey. The next story on the news showed ISIS raising a flag visible from the Turkish boarder. Turkey has lined up tanks at the boarder to defend itself. I wonder if this guy was going to be a part of something to attack Turkey from the inside out.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I value his opinion.
    I guess even a tooth ache or a bone out of joint has value to someone.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Looks like as usual, you're not going to get an answer Res.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information