Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taxpayers First

Taxpayers First

COUNCILMAN (TWO (2) TO BE ELECTED)Gerald W. BurginTaxpayers First Party08/18/2009Georgette F. PalletterieTaxpayers First Party08/18/2009TOWN SUPERINTENDENT OF HIGHWAYSScott PhillipsTaxpayers First Party08/18/2009
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Democrats expirations/report Campaign dirty tricks.

If history(Voter Turnout) repeats itself - at least one of these two will be gone this fall.
    COUNCILMAN 4 Year John M. Abraham Jr. (D) 2009
    COUNCILMAN 4 Year Ronald Ruffino Sr.(D) 2009 (Is there a line for "Yes" Men?)

If Mr.Reese can get Re-Elected and at least one Town Board seat taken this year - change will begin - there will be a crack in the dam.

But make no mistake - with the likes of Mr.Russell Luke financing and supporting the Lancaster Democratic Committee(Through Councilman Stempniak) - The Lancaster Democratic Committee will use every dirty trick they know this year and overtly desperately next year 2010

COUNCILMAN 4 Year Donna G. Stempniak (D)2011
    TOWN CLERK 4 Year Johanna M. Coleman (D) 2011
    SUPERVISOR 4 Year Robert H. Giza 2011 - whatever endorsement he can get.

COUNCILMAN 4 Year Daniel J. Amatura(D) 2011 (But willing to entertain offers)
    Notice Councilman Amatura expires 2011 - If he goes to the Highway his spot in filled by another Party Clone.

Heres just some of what we'll see - like when Democratic Petition signature collectors were out recently - they were already handing out slanderous flyers aimed at Highway Superintendent Richard Reese.

There will be more, just prior to primary night and the general election day - they are good at putting illegal flyers and mailers out(in mail boxes). Usually at midday while most people are at work. They will get them out close enough to primary day so theres no time to refute them factually.

Lancaster's Democratic Committee love to use Fake Groups or Organization names. Things like "Citizens for Better Government" ,"Residents for Reform" "Concerned Lancaster Parents" - well you get the picture!

Most will be from a PO Box return address or some times they will use the fake organization name and a real local persons address. Once in a while they will use one of their own peoples return address - this way when Mr.Giza makes his annual, "I hate election signs - I wish they wouldn't put those flyers out - look who's address they used" and my all time favorite, "Some people have reported our signs being ripped down" as his little committee Clones are out at night tearing down the oppositions signs.

One year they actually were having their flyers printed at the L.H.S. and teenagers were distributing them - they know and use every trick. They've been caught in the past hiding signs in Town Owned buildings for distribution.

[CENTER] This is gonna be a Hoot! Keep your eyes open folks - if you see some shenanigans - get a license plate number and post the info or if they are planting stuff directly into or on a US Mail Box - thats illegal - call the postal service and complain - try to get a plate number. PLEASE!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    can you gather up a sample of these letters going out?

Lightbulb I hope everyone will collect and inform

In the past I did - I would hope everyone who sees this will contribute information. The first handouts are usually by Dem Committee Petition signature gatherers - they are careful to give them to only the regular "Loyal" Party signers.

The rest will start soon and the rest like I said will be vary close to election day.

They have two lists - one is called prime voters - this list they get from Mr.Ward at the B.O.E in label form(#1 - preprinted stickers)
    - the other list they compile(#2) - Committee Members & their relatives & friends - contributors & relatives & friends- workers & their relatives -

#1 names will get your run of the mill "feel Good" stuff - pictures of them at Town gatherings - senior center - LVAC - Firehouses things like that. They will throw in some feel good numbers like "We reduced spending by 2.5%" - translation = we inflated our primary numbers in the budget by 5.5 % then reduced it to 3.5% - the usual mumbo jumbo.

#2 list will receive the slightly alarming messages: "They want to reduce services - they want to reduce the cookies for seniors program - If they win your son wont get his tax funded summer job." Those kinds of things and I am sure if Mr.Reese gets past the primary race - OH my God!

The anonymous stuff will curl your toes - they will grab bits and pieces of the Bufnews and Lan.Bee articles they helped create. They will make Mr.Reese look like he is Dillinger Reborn.

I will pass the word along - (I think I just did) that I am looking to get them and will send them alone as received. I ask any reader to do the same - tell your friends and family members living in Lancaster to save those mailers and get them to you - PLEASE!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well gather the complete marketing campaign up.. lets see what they end up putting together

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    In the past I did - I would hope everyone who sees this will contribute information. The first handouts are usually by Dem Committee Petition signature gatherers - they are careful to give them to only the regular "Loyal" Party signers.

The rest will start soon and the rest like I said will be vary close to election day.

They have two lists - one is called prime voters - this list they get from Mr.Ward at the B.O.E in label form(#1 - preprinted stickers)
    - the other list they compile(#2) - Committee Members & their relatives & friends - contributors & relatives & friends- workers & their relatives -

#1 names will get your run of the mill "feel Good" stuff - pictures of them at Town gatherings - senior center - LVAC - Firehouses things like that. They will throw in some feel good numbers like "We reduced spending by 2.5%" - translation = we inflated our primary numbers in the budget by 5.5 % then reduced it to 3.5% - the usual mumbo jumbo.

#2 list will receive the slightly alarming messages: "They want to reduce services - they want to reduce the cookies for seniors program - If they win your son wont get his tax funded summer job." Those kinds of things and I am sure if Mr.Reese gets past the primary race - OH my God!

The anonymous stuff will curl your toes - they will grab bits and pieces of the Bufnews and Lan.Bee articles they helped create. They will make Mr.Reese look like he is Dillinger Reborn.

I will pass the word along - (I think I just did) that I am looking to get them and will send them alone as received. I ask any reader to do the same - tell your friends and family members living in Lancaster to save those mailers and get them to you - PLEASE!
    They have already started their BS at the Senior Center handing out $20.00 gift certificates to be used at local Farmer's Markets. Where is mine?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Who is handing out the certs? What is printed on them?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Workers at Senior Center. I will ask my aunt to make me a copy if she did not use it already. This way I can scan and post on site.

Let the games begin - cake and ice cream will be delivered to the senior high rise

You see - its not always whats printed - its the words whispered when handed out. The gift cards will probably be from a "Donor" - thats who you want to find - If he gave them to a Politician or as a donation - thats what counts.
    This is one of the ways how they get away with not claiming or reporting gifts and donations.

Like I said before (recently happened in Lancaster - few years back)

- One supporter donates gallons of paint to one Town Supervisor - he gives that paint to another party guy running for local office.

The candidate creates a media opportunity by getting family members and some of their kids friends to paint a bridge (Maybe on Broadway, between Central and Aurora) - He acts like he's sponsoring the event to beautify the neighborhood - he is even credited with "Donating the Paint" - he gets his picture taken holding a brush - hands out some snacks and skates once the media's gone.

The more you watch - the more you'll see

Now , heres the kicker on the Senior Gift Cards - lets say a person running for office complained or raised attention to the gift cards - Lancaster's Town Board Members - Probably Mr.Giza would make a big show at the next Board Meeting and say things like, "Some one donated some gift cards so we (Maybe D.A) gave them to the seniors - these people are mad because we gave food to the seniors!? - what kind of people are they?"'

Its all a big spin game.
    It's Election Time!

Soon the Senior High Rise on Central and Center will have their election time cake and ice cream party with the Endorsed Democrats.
    Same old tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I do not have a copy yet...

She has 5 certificates @ $4.00 each totaling $20.00

Certificate issued by "New York State Farmers Market Nutrition Program". (for Senior Nutrition Program Participants)
    New York State Dept. of Agriculture and Markets
    David A. Patterson, Governor

Each certificate expires November 15th, 2009

Unregistered
    Why don't we just make it simple on these guys....

My vote can be bought for the following:

1. Town level - $200.00
    2. County Level - $400.00
    3. State Level - $750.00
    4. Federal Level -$2,500.00

Lets save alot of wasted time and effort...

Quote Originally Posted by Truthdetector View Post
    Why don't we just make it simple on these guys....

My vote can be bought for the following:

1. Town level - $200.00
    2. County Level - $400.00
    3. State Level - $750.00
    4. Federal Level -$2,500.00

Lets save alot of wasted time and effort...
    Great idea

Clarification please

Now you mean "we" the "Voter" gets paid???????

So , lets say on the Town Level - theres four Councilman and one Supervisor - do we get $200.00 from each candidate = $1000.00 or just $200.

For the councilman vote and why not more for the Supervisor vote - he gets about $100,000.00 a year with car, salary and benefits - even his income tax is paid for with tax dollars - I say $500.00 for a Supervisor vote.

Now last question - do we get that every time they run again or just once? Is that in cash or Farmers Market Cards(Also tax dollars)????????

What do you guys and gals think

Unregistered
    I think it's only fair that the price is per vote.... and if they want me to vote them back in they can pay me again...... and yes, I would take vouchers!

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Now you mean "we" the "Voter" gets paid???????

So , lets say on the Town Level - theres four Councilman and one Supervisor - do we get $200.00 from each candidate = $1000.00 or just $200.

For the councilman vote and why not more for the Supervisor vote - he gets about $100,000.00 a year with car, salary and benefits - even his income tax is paid for with tax dollars - I say $500.00 for a Supervisor vote.

Now last question - do we get that every time they run again or just once? Is that in cash or Farmers Market Cards(Also tax dollars)????????

What do you guys and gals think
    Let's see.. tough decision but I am going with $$$ every time they want my vote.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information