Thread: Lancaster Primary Voters will decide

Lightbulb Lancaster Primary Voters will decide

Richard Reese has been the Town of Lancaster Highway Superintendent for the past twelve years. A lifelong Western New Yorker, Richard received his bachelor's degree in civil engineering from the University at Buffalo. He has worked with several local contractors and has extensive experience in commercial and residential construction. Rich is also the acting President of the Bowmansville Volunteer Fire Department.

– I met him at the Brownsville Fire Hall. He seemed to be a “jack of all trades.” Theres hundreds of residents that know allot more than I do on that part of his life.
    Richard Reese worked for Omar Construction, his wife work for NYS Thruway Authority. They were Republicans when Jim Perry was Lancaster Rep.Chairman.

He ran for Highway Super and won. His past job qualifications and practical experience are outstanding. Cant remember who he first ran against – may have been Mr.Lattelo(somebody help me out here?)

He always told people, “I am here to do my job – I am not here for the Politics.” He would not involve himself, his wife or his sons Politically.
    Well the Lan.Republican Party self destructed – Partly because of J.Perry(now works for L.Dems) being mentored by Russell Luke(now openly with L.Dems). There was also issues of “Control” within the Committee when it came to Elected or prospective Town Officials.

He was offered a deal to run as a Lan.Dem – as he said, “I am here to do my job – not Politics” He ran as a Dem and won.

He is highly respected among tax payers who truly know him. He would never have done anything against the taxpayers or residents of Lancaster – NEVER. He has modernized his Department – organized his work crews – and worked harder than any other Highway Super. He was also endorsed by the prior Super Virgil Paul who also hated "Politics" in the work place.
    His true problem has always been the backlash of having to have a “Party Label” – he was always against that but, those are the rules.

As part of Mr.Reese’s(R) original platform for cost cutting in Lancaster was “Recycling.” Supervisor Giza(D) rejected every attempt to begin a Town Run Program. It was originally a main platform issue for the Republicans running for Office in Lancaster at that time.

Mr.Reese showed how by the Highway workers collecting scrap and recycling could work. It could save tax dollars or at the vary least offset the cost of services to taxpayers. Still for “Political” reasons it squashed – Supervisor Giza(D)was not going to let the Republicans get credit.
    Well, the recent mess is an long time in the making.

Let me say this,"He never took one penny from any “Tax Funded” or “Tax Supported” fund or “tax funded account,” FACT. There are receipts at Town Hall that prove that he donated money from "recycling scrap" to the Town of Lancaster." I challenge anyone to factually prove me wrong on that issue. Supervisor Bob Giza was pretending not to know about Mr.Reese's recycle efforts.

The news has taken the carefully crafted statements of Town Officials and Partial FBI statements and successfully misquoted them enough to let one assume he may have done wrong.

Who fed the information to the FBI - WHY?

He never “Fought” with agents – he “Vocally Objected to being restrained in his own home” – he invited agents in – no warrant. When he realized he was being misled – he said he wanted a lawyer – they said he didn’t need one. He told them to leave his home they refused and they told him to “remain seated.” Restrained in his own home!

They asked him if he, “Owned a gun” – he said, “Yes, They are up stairs – locked up.” He never lied or hid the fact that he had the unregistered derringer – which he considered a “collectors Piece.” He has a valid NYS Pistol License – but I have never seen him carry a gun.

This is nothing more than a "Political" assassination of the last person remaining in Lancaster Town Government seen as a "Outsider" to the Lancaster Democratic Committee.

Those are the facts as many residents and I see them. Restoring Mr.Reese to his job as Lancaster Highway Superintendent by him winning the primary is paramount. It is the only way Lancaster's Democratic Voters can send a message to the Democratic Committee.

Lancaster's Democratic Committee is out of touch with actual Democrats. They are a group of mostly second generation entitlement brats. They believe as Supervisor Giza does, that Lancaster Government jobs are their inheritance.

Most were raised in the "Pay to Play" Lancaster Political Families. They were raised carrying petitions and getting summer jobs and then full time employment for their efforts. Its now up to Lancaster Democrats to stand Up and vote.

Last edited by 4248; August 18th, 2009 at 11:28 AM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

What an amazing story.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Richard Reese has been the Town of Lancaster Highway Superintendent for the past twelve years. A lifelong Western New Yorker, Richard received his bachelor's degree in civil engineering from the University at Buffalo. He has worked with several local contractors and has extensive experience in commercial and residential construction. Rich is also the acting President of the Bowmansville Volunteer Fire Department.

– I met him at the Brownsville Fire Hall. He seemed to be a “jack of all trades.” Theres hundreds of residents that know allot more than I do on that part of his life.
    Richard Reese worked for Omar Construction, his wife work for NYS Thruway Authority. They were Republicans when Jim Perry was Lancaster Rep.Chairman.

He ran for Highway Super and won. His past job qualifications and practical experience are outstanding. Cant remember who he first ran against – may have been Mr.Lattelo(somebody help me out here?)

He always told people, “I am here to do my job – I am not here for the Politics.” He would not involve himself, his wife or his sons Politically.
    Well the Lan.Republican Party self destructed – Partly because of J.Perry(now works for L.Dems) being mentored by Russell Luke(now openly with L.Dems). There was also issues of “Control” within the Committee when it came to Elected or prospective Town Officials.

He was offered a deal to run as a Lan.Dem – as he said, “I am here to do my job – not Politics” He ran as a Dem and won.

He is highly respected among tax payers who truly know him. He would never have done anything against the taxpayers or residents of Lancaster – NEVER. He has modernized his Department – organized his work crews – and worked harder than any other Highway Super. He was also endorsed by the prior Super Virgil Paul who also hated "Politics" in the work place.
    His true problem has always been the backlash of having to have a “Party Label” – he was always against that but, those are the rules.

As part of Mr.Reese’s(R) original platform for cost cutting in Lancaster was “Recycling.” Supervisor Giza(D) rejected every attempt to begin a Town Run Program. It was originally a main platform issue for the Republicans running for Office in Lancaster at that time.

Mr.Reese showed how by the Highway workers collecting scrap and recycling could work. It could save tax dollars or at the vary least offset the cost of services to taxpayers. Still for “Political” reasons it squashed – Supervisor Giza(D)was not going to let the Republicans get credit.
    Well, the recent mess is an long time in the making.

Let me say this,"He never took one penny from any “Tax Funded” or “Tax Supported” fund or “tax funded account,” FACT. There are receipts at Town Hall that prove that he donated money from "recycling scrap" to the Town of Lancaster." I challenge anyone to factually prove me wrong on that issue. Supervisor Bob Giza was pretending not to know about Mr.Reese's recycle efforts.

The news has taken the carefully crafted statements of Town Officials and Partial FBI statements and successfully misquoted them enough to let one assume he may have done wrong.

He never “Fought” with agents – he “Vocally Objected to being restrained in his own home” – he invited agents in – no warrant. When he realized he was being misled – he said he wanted a lawyer – they said he didn’t need one. He told them to leave his home they refused and they told him to “remain seated.” Restrained in his own home!

They asked him if he, “Owned a gun” – he said, “Yes, They are up stairs – locked up.” He never lied or hid the fact that he had the unregistered derringer – which he considered a “collectors Piece.” He has a valid NYS Pistol License – but I have never seen him carry a gun.

This is nothing more than a "Political" assassination of the last person remaining in Lancaster Town Government seen as a "Outsider" to the Lancaster Democratic Committee.

Those are the facts as many residents and I see them. Restoring Mr.Reese to his job as Lancaster Highway Superintendent by him winning the primary is paramount. It is the only way Lancaster's Democratic Voters can send a message to the Democratic Committee.

Lancaster's Democratic Committee is out of touch with actual Democrats. They are a group of mostly second generation entitlement brats. They believe as Supervisor Giza does, that Lancaster Government jobs are their inheritance.

Most were raised in the "Pay to Play" Lancaster Political Families. They were raised carrying petitions and getting summer jobs and then full time employment for their efforts. Its now up to Lancaster Democrats to stand Up and vote.

This is like a page out of an Al Capone script. Wow!

First off, let me say that I've never met Mr. Reese - however, I've asked people who do know him, and I've heard nothing but nice things about him.

The Luke Moretti thing may have showed poor judgment, but, as I said when it happened - who cares?

I still don't know why the FBI raided his home. Yes, I know they wound up arresting him for something that wasn't the original reason of the raid...but, did the raid turn anything up? Has he ever been charged with anything that was related to the original intent of the raid?

However, 4248 - unless you were there that morning, then your story of what happened at the house is really he-said, she-said. The FBI says one thing happened - you give a very different, very detailed description of the encounter. Who are we to believe?

The real question is this:
    Quote Originally Posted by 4248
    What's the answer?

It will someday be told in court - maybe!

Thanks for being open minded.

First off there was no "Raid" - channel four put that label on the event. The Media picked that up and ran with it. Fact: There was no warant presented or shown to Mr.Reese that morning. No one to this day has presented documents to contradict that statement - Fact.

Mr.Reese answered the door and voluntarily allowed them in - FACT. No one has to this day provided documents to prove or suggest otherwise - FACT.

No one to this day has shown any documents to prove any tax dollars are or were missing - FACT.

To the contrary - proof has surficed partly through a statement by L.Chowaniac and others that documents are on records with Lancasters Government that proves Lancaster Highway Superintendant Richard Reese raised money selling scrap, he gave that money to the Town of Lancaster Government - FACT.

Supervisor Bob Giza and others in Town Hall knew about his efforts and pretended not to understand what the investigation was about - FACT.
    Just that sentence alone can get me sued If I lied intentionaly - FACT.

My Name is Richard D.Zarbo - FACT
    So sue me if I am slandering anyone.

This whole deal with Mr.Reese was a inside set up to get him out of the Highway Department so the Democratic Committee can plug in their own guy-Fact.

Only the FBI and Channel fours Luke Morretti know who passed them their info. The FBI acted on what they were told. Morretti acted out of malice and I hope some day he gets sued.

This primary election day is Lancaster's Democratic Voters chance to tell the Lancaster Democratic Committee to clean up their act - by Re-Electing Richard Reese.
    FACT.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information