Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taxpayers First

Unregistered
    They seem to be throwing it around (money that is) anyway..... why not get our fair share.

That's the name of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Truthdetector View Post
    They seem to be throwing it around (money that is) anyway..... why not get our fair share.
    In the up coming months, we are going to see a side of politicians that make one want to vomit. It will be interesting to see how Giza & Co. treat the constituents. Already, they are developing land for another park, which it is a good thing. At least it's not another airport for God sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    In the up coming months, we are going to see a side of politicians that make one want to vomit. It will be interesting to see how Giza & Co. treat the constituents. Already, they are developing land for another park, which it is a good thing. At least it's not another airport for God sakes.
    No, not another airport but they will certainly allow planes to fly over new park at low altitude.

Thumbs down Again with the Phantom Parks- tax funded election promises!!!!

Lets see - how many times are they going to use the "Parks in the works" election year story.

At one point they were going to expand Westwood into the "Wet Zone" toward the North. They gave up on that idea - or at least forgot about it after the elections that year.

Then they started saying, "We are going to build soccer fields on Pavement Rd. - Well decides being locate directly between the Lancaster Airport and the Residents already being dive bombed - they found out - or at least after that years elections were over, Supervisor B.Giza said, "We found some soil issues - so we passed on that one too."

Maybe this year try using Walden Ponds - that would be different!!!!!!

I love these guys - they truly depend on voters absent of memory or at least people with short term memories.

Like Council Member Ruffino's Clocks - they used them as campaign material, then after the election the tax payers found out they get stung again.

Those clocks were sold as a grand fund raising effort by Candidate Ruffino. He was to raise "all Private Funding" - well, after he was elected - guess what Supervisor Giza and the Town Board did - you guessed it - you paid - yes tax dollars were used again to fill a Politicians promises.

Lets see, Parks, cookies for seniors, ice cream and cake at the senior towers, spread false rumors about the opposition candidates - One of Mr.Giza's election favorites to justify his pay is, "They say this is a part time job - Its full time - I work of 40-50 hours a week - how can this person do it part time."

Get some new material please - but then again its been working for as long as Bob can remember - when he doesn't have a bout of "selective amnesia."
    Oh! I forgot - Soccer Fields are big this year - they appointed Council Member Ruffino finance man - all he has to do is sign some Pre-approved checks and he's able to use that as part of his campaign stuff - "I am here for the Kids" - "I donate my time(and ink)" - I have it all here in my palm pilot.

I'd like to thank all the little people( is it OK to say little people ?) who make this possible - especially the guy that fills out the books and checks - I couldn't do this without your help!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Oh I thought the clock

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Lets see - how many times are they going to use the "Parks in the works" election year story.

At one point they were going to expand Westwood into the "Wet Zone" toward the North. They gave up on that idea - or at least forgot about it after the elections that year.

Then they started saying, "We are going to build soccer fields on Pavement Rd. - Well decides being locate directly between the Lancaster Airport and the Residents already being dive bombed - they found out - or at least after that years elections were over, Supervisor B.Giza said, "We found some soil issues - so we passed on that one too."

Maybe this year try using Walden Ponds - that would be different!!!!!!

I love these guys - they truly depend on voters absent of memory or at least people with short term memories.

Like Council Member Ruffino's Clocks - they used them as campaign material, then after the election the tax payers found out they get stung again.

Those clocks were sold as a grand fund raising effort by Candidate Ruffino. He was to raise "all Private Funding" - well, after he was elected - guess what Supervisor Giza and the Town Board did - you guessed it - you paid - yes tax dollars were used again to fill a Politicians promises.

Lets see, Parks, cookies for seniors, ice cream and cake at the senior towers, spread false rumors about the opposition candidates - One of Mr.Giza's election favorites to justify his pay is, "They say this is a part time job - Its full time - I work of 40-50 hours a week - how can this person do it part time."

Get some new material please - but then again its been working for as long as Bob can remember - when he doesn't have a bout of "selective amnesia."
    Oh! I forgot - Soccer Fields are big this year - they appointed Council Member Ruffino finance man - all he has to do is sign some Pre-approved checks and he's able to use that as part of his campaign stuff - "I am here for the Kids" - "I donate my time(and ink)" - I have it all here in my palm pilot.

I'd like to thank all the little people( is it OK to say little people ?) who make this possible - especially the guy that fills out the books and checks - I couldn't do this without your help!
    wasn't from the taxpayers? Everyone said that Ruffino used some fund instead. You mean the taxpayers picked this up too?! Holy molly. WEll I think Ruffino has used up all his cards and now it is time to deal a new deck.

YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information