Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Minnesota Muslims Demand Pork-Free Halal Food From Food Pantry

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Minnesota Muslims Demand Pork-Free Halal Food From Food Pantry

When do we simply tell them “no, this is America?”

We are constantly told by propagandists who massage and fake statistics, that Muslims are more well-educated, wealthy, and less likely to go on the public dole. We’re told the same about illegal aliens. None of that is true. In fact, Muslims and illegal aliens are very likely–highly likely!–to take advantage of dumb Western infidels’ charity and naive good nature and feed on the public trough. Go to Dearbornistan and see all the Mercedes and Hummer drivers who are on welfare, Medicaid, food stamps, and AFDC. And the ISIS/Al-Shabaab-supporting Muslims from Somalia who populate Minneapolistan are no different. Not only are they lining up to raid the free food pantry for the poor, but now they insist on Halal shelves with no pork because they can’t be bothered to read ingredients or actually learn how to read and understand English. Ah, the good graces of immigrants! Remember, this is the state from which two of the Muslim ISIS “American” shaheeds (martyrs) emanated.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/74725...-for-the-poor/

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

W

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/74725...-for-the-poor/
    ....as they continue to make fools of us...only in AMERICA...send em back...immigration is out of control...we are such infadels!

Please don't tell me you read that statement and didn't see the ignorance and bigotry spewing from the author's hatred and fear. Sad.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I didn't see it. What I saw are people who want to come to American but not really become Americans.

I didn't see it. What I saw are people who want to come to American but not really become Americans.
    "Americans" can't have religious based dietary restrictions? Catholics, Seventh-day Adventists, and Jews are not "American" because they have dietary restrictions? Buffalo's best fish fries are un-American? If you don't eat a Passover ham you are un-American?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Get real. We are talking pantries that have food donated by good hearted people. If you don't like it go back to where you came from.

If you don't like it go back to where you came from.
    Yep...that sounds real American. We should outlaw the Italian fest and the Polish fest.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Yep...that sounds real American. We should outlaw the Italian fest and the Polish fest.
    Re-read the post. No one is demanding that Italian food not be served at the Italian fest.. or that polish food not be sold at the polish fest...

Wake up.

Ding ding ding - we have a winner. That is a big problem today with the new breed of immigrant.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

"Americans" can't have religious based dietary restrictions? Catholics, Seventh-day Adventists, and Jews are not "American" because they have dietary restrictions? Buffalo's best fish fries are un-American? If you don't eat a Passover ham you are un-American?
    They all can have all of that AND DO!. No one above said they cannot. Their demand is BEYOND that. Your premise is without merit.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

There's nothing stopping mosques from setting up their own food pantries with food that is acceptable to their religion, how about doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Ding ding ding - we have a winner. That is a big problem today with the new breed of immigrant.
    Ding ding ding...dingbats.

The context of "don't want to become American" was clearly because they want to follow their cultural and religious dietary restrictions. No one has to leave their cultural and dietary restrictions at the door to "become Americans." Many "Americans" already have such dietary restrictions.

The cited story is actually about Americans trying to help the less fortunate maintain their religious beliefs despite their economic circumstances. This thread has been all about arrogant bigoted self-proclaimed "christians" complaining about the efforts of fellow Americans trying to help refugees survive their circumstances with dignity. How "christian" of you.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Ding ding ding...dingbats.
    Not really. Not one person is saying they can not follow their dietary restrictions.

If we shuffled off to the Depew food pantry is the food separated by religious wants? Little jewish area? Catholic area? Satanic area? Or is it just shelves of food?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

So what do you propose? No muslims allowed on welfare, airplanes, or food pantries because they might be terrorists?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information