Thread: Now Hamburg town board

Now Hamburg town board

In today"s news (9/8) now there is a problem with a councilwoman voting for her family to get jobs for the town of Hamburg. She claims she did not know she voted yes for these jobs.She thought she abstained as she should have.. Come on Hamburg advise your elected officials you are not the beverly hillbillies.

Don't be so harsh. We all know how hard it is to follow a written agenda. That's why she voted for her daughter but failed to vote on the next two things on the agenda. Sometimes I think we expect too much of our elected officials. If anyone out there lives in Hamburg, allow me to ask: have your local boards always been this screwed up or is this relatively recent?

Who cares..... like any of you would want these lousy jobs, that only last as long as the next election - stop pretending.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

They are not "Jobs" - we have been taught to view them as such.

I remember when I was a kid on my uncles farm. You'd hear a air raid sirene and no matter what he was doing - he and my cousin Jerry would get in their truck and drive off to Town.

They were "Volunteer Firemen" and its what they did - with pride and no pay. The fire company had picnics that the ladies auxiliary put together with money and food donated.

They had tractor pull events - food, beer and more.

The Town Government had two major "Parties" - Farmers - Towner's!

NO ONE GOT PAID - NO ONE RECEIVED HEALTH CARE OR PATRONAGE.

My how times have changed and taxes have risen !
    Last edited by 4248; September 9th, 2014 at 09:53 AM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

I know what you mean. I remember when me n' Abner had to slop the hogs, hoe the corn n' put the cattle out to pasture all before going' to the one room school where we was given our learnin' by Miss Pendergast. Then it was home to do our readin' & cipherin' by the light of the coal oil lamps. Oh, for the good ole days. Maybe I should look into movin' to this here Hamburg. Sounds like they ain't got right far from the ole days.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Forcucci appeals ouster from Hamburg School Board

HAMBURG, N.Y. (WIVB) - Ousted Hamburg School Board member Catherine Schrauth Forcucci tells News 4 she will appeal to State Education Commissioner John King. Forcucci was voted off the board September 2nd after a series of hearings. Hearing officer David Hoover had determined that her actions constituted official misconduct and that because of her behavior, the board was unable to carry out its mission. Forcucci still maintains that losing her temper did not warrant charges of official misconduct.
    http://wivb.com/2014/09/09/forcucci-...-school-board/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This is the same school that had the super file a false insurance claim? Then having the nerve to have the school pay for the deductible while making 6 figures?

And as I understand it he is being criminally prosecuted for same. Isn't that exactly what should happen in these circumstances? And how does that somehow negate the action taken by the board given that the hearing officer totally discounted the Super's testimony?

By the way call me odd but it sounds like this went beyond " losing her temper". I've been on public boards and lost my temper but no one ever had to call the authorities as a result. I was actually able to control it instead of acting like a petulant little twerp.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    And as I understand it he is being criminally prosecuted for same. Isn't that exactly what should happen in these circumstances? And how does that somehow negate the action taken by the board given that the hearing officer totally discounted the Super's testimony?
    Sort of shows the super is a liar. How does one put any value on his testimony

Cripes, as I said, the hearing officer didn't give his testimony any weight & he related that to the school board. Perhaps he could've stood on his head while he said it!

Does anyone actually read or watch what happened or do you just make it up as you go along!

Obviously some people have a hard time following logical event trails - start over ! The school board , School management and some of the local law enforcers are not so honest and definitely beholden on a Political Level.

This didn't start because one lady talked back to the High school super. This is much deeper and just another push by insiders to cover crimes - rape - cover the actions of a judge - cover actions of a School super -

Then they agitate - intimidate the school board member with the guts to say, "Not so fast - lets look at this false claims thing - lets look at why the school should pay when he lied - lets look at fraudulent actions and remove this Super" - but no lets throw out the one person willing to stand up -

When some fruit loops cheating school super gets in your face - you have a right to answer in like kind - BRAVO
    Ms Forcucci - stand tall - stay the coarse - you were elected by the voters - not the other political wimps on the school board.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

4248, I will agree with you on one thing Ms Forcucci does seem to be able to "stay the coarse".

Thread Information