Thread: Albion Gun Shop Records Taken

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Albion Gun Shop Records Taken

A NY SAFE Act investigation has begun at a business in a neighboring county. The Albion Gun Shop, located on Hamilton St. in the Town of Albion in Orleans County, has received a "request" from the New York State Police for records of all persons who have purchased a bullet button AR-15 from the store since the SAFE Act was passed and signed into law in January of 2013,
    A bullet button AR-15 is a rifle that has been modified with a special feature that makes a semiautomatic rifle's magazine permanent, or not detachable without a special tool.The NY SAFE Act makes detachable magazines on a semiautomatic rifle illegal for purchase after the SAFE Act passed, as well as required for registration as of April 2014 if purchased before the SAFE Act passed.
    http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/...02/albion.html

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Gun Shop Owner Claims NYSP Demanded Customer List

Albion, NY (WBEN) - The co-owner of the Albion Gun Shop claims state police have demanded his shop’s release of all customers who purchased New York SAFE Act compliant rifles. He says that was under threat of a warrantless SWAT Team Raid.
    http://www.wben.com/Gun-Shop-Owner-C...-List/19821177

The new "Button" stock is not illegal - they worked hard to get it approved.

The problem comes from the fact the magazine is detachable.

Just another step closer to setting a legal president for demanding and obtaining the so called protected information directly from the gun dealer.

They claimed no records are kept - then what are they demanding.

Fact is each and every sale was approved by the FBI NICS TEST prior to actual sale.

So how does NYS override federal law ? If this fly's - game over for protected 4473 info.

Where's SCOPE, NRA and all the rest of those protectors of gun rights ?

Albion, NY (WBEN) - The co-owner of the Albion Gun Shop claims state police have demanded his shop’s release of all customers who purchased New York SAFE Act compliant rifles.

He says that was under threat of a warrantless SWAT Team Raid.

Joe Palumbo says the Narcotics Enforcement Unit has visited his shop on several occasions.

“The New York State Police told me that my guns were NY S.A.F.E. compliant. The chief of the Medina police told me my rifles were NY S.A.F.E. compliant and in fact purchased one of the guns from my shop,” Palumbo said. James D. Tresmond, attorney for the Albion Gun Shop, raised the possibility of entrapment. “My client disclosed to me that he would not have sold these rifles to the general public had they not been approved by the New York Division of State Police”

“The New York S.A.F.E. Act is being enforced arbitrarily on a case by case basis,” Tresmond said. “That amounts to unconstitutional vagueness under the Supreme Court’s Morales standard, and the law should be enjoined for that reason alone.”

Tresmond says The Albion Gun Shop intends to take legal action tomorrow morning
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information