Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New totes

New totes

The new totes are here they have been stored at the Ted's hot dog plaza on S. Creek Dr. for a few weeks now waiting to be drop off at everyone's houses in my area. They are a bit smaller than the garbage totes and have a green cover top to help identify them as your new recycling bin which will be pick up every two weeks boy I can fill that up in 4 days. Anyway, looks like I will need to keep my snow blower out side during the winter months to make room for this new recycle tote.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

News papers that won't sell an internet only subscription should have to pay a nickel per paper for recycling. Can read it every on the tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    News papers that won't sell an internet only subscription should have to pay a nickel per paper for recycling. Can read it every on the tablet.
    How much paperwork do lawyers create? Get real.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Riven37 View Post
    The new totes are here they have been stored at the Ted's hot dog plaza on S. Creek Dr. for a few weeks now waiting to be drop off at everyone's houses in my area. They are a bit smaller than the garbage totes and have a green cover top to help identify them as your new recycling bin which will be pick up every two weeks boy I can fill that up in 4 days. Anyway, looks like I will need to keep my snow blower out side during the winter months to make room for this new recycle tote.
    Cheektowaga's old totes weren't that old were they? What was wrong with them that they went to new ones?

Georgia L Schlager

rec'd mine last week..........way too large..........in fact they are the same size as my regular garbage tote. it will take me 6 weeks to fill it up enough to put out at the curb. I thought they were going to offer "smaller" size totes for the recycled materials.

Why sell something that is entirely free?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

The old totes could be used in the house to transfer your recyclables to the bigger tote that will only be picked up every other week starting March 31st and they are adding more items to what can be recycled.

These are the add on totes they replace the blue bins.

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Cheektowaga's old totes weren't that old were they? What was wrong with them that they went to new ones?
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

They are smaller totes, half the size than the garbage totes but with green lids on them.

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    rec'd mine last week..........way too large..........in fact they are the same size as my regular garbage tote. it will take me 6 weeks to fill it up enough to put out at the curb. I thought they were going to offer "smaller" size totes for the recycled materials.
    Riven37
    _________

Every other week pickup starts March 31st for some streets and April 7th for others...
    look In this weeks Local paper (not the Buffalo news) for your streets schedule or wait for the letter in the mail.

Page 9 of the March 21st South Cheektowaga source

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    They are rather large. From what I heard we spent money on them but some will be covered by a grant. If I was supervisor I would have waited until money was in hand before spending it. Honestly I think money should have been put into road repair before a recycle totes. We have the blue recycle bins as it is.

Pretty awesome font the town uses for its name on them.... Snazzy! Your gargoyle was growing there.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    How much paperwork do lawyers create? Get real.
    All papers filed in federal court are filed electronically.

All papers filed in federal court are filed electronically.
    You sure about that all?

I fired off a note to Mrs. Holtz my TOTE is too big !!!!
    Riven37
    _________

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information