Thread: Town of Alden highway superintendent arrested

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Town of Alden highway superintendent arrested

Town of Alden highway superintendent arrested

LDEN, NY-2 On Your Side has learned the Town of Alden Highway Superintendent was arrested Friday
    Read more at wgrz.com

So anyone know what is really going on?

I don't know, but his lawyer has probably already told the DA:

1. He was there with permission of the owner;

2. if he didn't have permission then he was drunk or confused and didn't know where he was; and

3. He was never there in the first place.

Was the claimant Wynnie Fisher?

Last edited by gorja; August 22nd, 2014 at 06:49 PM.

Georgia L Schlager

From the Buffalo News -

The Alden highway superintendent was issued an appearance ticket for trespassing today after a homeowner complained the superintendent was on his property without permission, the Erie County Sheriff’s Office confirmed.

The homeowner, Mark Moore, told sheriff’s deputies this morning that he found Gary Wagner in the Broadway home, which is currently under renovation.

Wagner was there to check in with a friend who is building a barn on the property and had recently purchased a truck from Wagner, said Alden Supervisor Harry “Bud” Milligan. Wagner then entered the vacant house to inspect some construction work he had done for the previous owner, he said.

Wagner and Moore apparently have a longstanding feud, according to Milligan.

“He’s in construction and Gary’s in construction, too,” he said. “I guess they just don’t see eye to eye.”

Wagner is due in town court Tuesday to answer the misdemeanor charge.
    http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...ssing-20140822

Georgia L Schlager

From what i hear, this all boils down to a giant "P" ing match between the Highway Superintendent Gary Wagner and the property owner Mark Moore. Nothing more to it, move along people. Gotta luv how the media has made a big to do out of this.

Sounds a bit fishy - why was he inspecting work he did for a previous owner ?

Some ones harassing some one.

But don't you just love nogods legal advise :

2. if he didn't have permission then he was drunk or confused and didn't know where he was; and

This is a lawyers response - talk about ignoring the facts - carry on bozo !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Sounds a bit fishy - why was he inspecting work he did for a previous owner ?

Some ones harassing some one.

But don't you just love nogods legal advise :

This is a lawyers response - talk about ignoring the facts - carry on bozo !
    Some people with a well rounded education and knowledge of American culture would recognize it as a take on Racehorse Haynes's dog bite defenses. Others would not comment on it because they don't recognize its genealogy. But a real ignoramus would flap his lips exposing his ignorance for all the world to observe.

Let me suggest a good rule for you to follow - don't comment on any post which has words with more than two syllables

Carry on ignoramus.

At a late 1970s American Bar Association seminar in New York [1], Mr. Haynes explained how to plead in the alternative:

Say you sue me because you say my dog bit you. Well, now this is my defense:

My dog doesn't bite.
    And second, in the alternative, my dog was tied up that night.
    And third, I don't believe you really got bit.
    And fourth, I don't have a dog.
    Haynes resides in and practices law in Houston.

From what I heard the owner of the house was driving by and saw a town truck there so he stopped to find out why. He then saw the highway superintendent coming out of his house. He was in the house without permission.

Georgia L Schlager

Pardon my ignorance - I never went to these kind of lectures(if that's the right term) - where lawyers teach each other how to use appropriate lies.

Its no wonder you people are out of touch with reality - honesty is no where in your example. You guys view right and wrong as a situational interpretation of events and needs.

Yet I must admit - your correct - I will never understand such logic coming from people who are supposed to exercise and protect our rights. But then again its all about winning and getting the money - in your world!

Your a smart guy - but your moral compos got titled
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

As I understand it from watching Perry Mason, LA Law & Law & Order, an attorney's job is to protect the interests of his client, not to engage in theoretical debate about truth or right and wrong. Go watch a good criminal defense lawyer in action sometime. If you want theoretical debate go sleep through Philosophy classes at UB.

Thread Information