Thread: Supervisor Giza did good!

Wink Supervisor Giza did good!

I have to do this - I don't like it but !

In reading the article about Town Employees salaries - I have to say -- It sounds Fair.

Lancaster has many Town and Village Employees who truly deserve to have the jobs they have. They work hard and give a honest days work for their wages.

I have ripped at allot of issues over the years - but I do believe our Town workers - for the most part are good people.(except Terry's party clowns).

Now back to rippin: If Supervisor Giza and the other Elected and Appointed Officials truly want to help Lancaster - reduce your own tax funded pensions or eliminate them and remove all health care - life insurance - eye care - dental plans and convention trips for all Elected and Appointed Lancaster Officials!

Quit making patronage deals like the Latello one - quit blaming your deeds on others and be accountable to the taxpayers. Stop giving away tax dollars and IDA breaks to your friends. Quit Bsing about the Cole Craft deal you made for your IDA friend and finish putting the Cops in there - they deserve a new station!

Remodel the Pavement rd. Court House - the Town Justice doesn't need a new temple. Its a part-time job, just like yours should be.

What !!!!!!! Did you think I was going soft or something?
    Last edited by 4248; August 6th, 2009 at 11:52 PM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    I have to do this - I don't like it but !

In reading the article about Town Employees salaries - I have to say -- It sounds Fair.

Lancaster has many Town and Village Employees who truly deserve to have the jobs they have. They work hard and give a honest days work for their wages.

I have ripped at allot of issues over the years - but I do believe our Town workers - for the most part are good people.(except Terry's party clowns).

Now back to rippin: If Supervisor Giza and the other Elected and Appointed Officials truly want to help Lancaster - reduce your own tax funded pensions or eliminate them and remove all health care - life insurance - eye care - dental plans and convention trips for all Elected and Appointed Lancaster Officials!

Quit making patronage deals like the Latello one - quit blaming your deeds on others and be accountable to the taxpayers. Stop giving away tax dollars and IDA breaks to your friends. Quit Bsing about the Cole Craft deal you made for your IDA friend and finish putting the Cops in there - they deserve a new station!

Remodel the Pavement rd. Court House - the Town Justice doesn't need a new temple. Its a part-time job, just like yours should be.

What !!!!!!! Did you think I was going soft or something?
    Yes, I also must admit I agree with board on this decision.

Thread Information