Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hometown NHL Player Pat Kane Arrested for Robbing Cabbie

Hometown NHL Player Pat Kane Arrested for Robbing Cabbie

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/758903.html

Chicago Blackhawk right winger and South Buffalo native Patrick Kane and a relative face robbery and other charges after allegedly assaulting a cab driver and failing to pay their fare after getting a ride from Chippewa Street early this morning.

Kane, 20, and James M. Kane, 21, were arrested about 5 a.m. on Eastwood Place, according to Buffalo police reports.

The pair allegedly punched the cab driver and grabbed money they had handed him after he told them he didn't have twenty cents in coins to give them their change, the report said.

Their fare was $13.80 and they handed the driver $15, according to a report.

The cab driver told police he was punched in the face and head, grabbed by the throat and had his glasses broken during the incident.

A multimillion dollar contract and he couldn't muster a $1.20 tip? Not to worry, wealth and fame entitle him to the best justice that money can buy. By mid-week this will be sorted out as big misunderstanding.

terrible

This is horrible news. I understand the kid is wealthy, but that doesn't permit him to do **** like this. I expect the Cabbie will cut a deal, and the charges will go away. A very expensive night of drinking for him.

not good.. he's not old enough to drink. i see him all the time at the gym maybe i will ask the little guy what happened?
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Dumb little bastard.

BTW. I think that's Kanes pic on the left...

I wuz cornfused..

Quote Originally Posted by ChaneysGotaGun View Post
    BTW. I think that's Kanes pic on the left...
    THE ONE WITH ..a TIE on?

Big Daddy Kane

Quote Originally Posted by ChaneysGotaGun View Post
    The question, Alex, is "Who's the original O.G."?

Another black eye for the city of Buffalo.This thug gets into it over two stinking dimes what a knucklehead.

safe to say he was drinking underage too?
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

What a little douche bag elitist! The sad part is he can buy himself out of trouble and never learn a lesson.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

It's safe to say getting in a bar when your not of age is pretty easy as it is in buffalo, if you have are semi famous i am sure it's even easier. No doubt about it he was tanked.

Good influence for the kids who look up to him, eh?
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Tolerance people…. TOLERANCE!!!!

These comments sound pretty racist to me!

We must learn our youth make mistakes. It’s up to us to educate them on their mistakes to make them more responsible in the future! We should look within ourselves and see what we can do a society to make things better so our youth don’t have to resort to violence!

What we really need is more taxpayer subsidized programs to help our elite youth cope with the pressures of hanging out on Chippewa St on a Saturday night! I bet nobody on here understands the pressures of being a rich kid in WNY. We gotta keep these kids entertained; they have too much time on their hands.

That I why I propose a $2 Million study to investigate the benefits of building a community center for elite youths. We need a structured environment where our elite can go and learn how to interact in a common society. They need a place to be able to go and have fun, get a nutritious meal and have proper supervision. We owe this to them!!!!!!

im sure the nhl and Bettman will have somthing to say. his daddy won't be happy with him.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    im sure the nhl and Bettman will have somthing to say. his daddy won't be happy with him.
    yea but he still wont experience any real consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Enough View Post
    What we really need is more taxpayer subsidized programs to help our elite youth cope with the pressures of hanging out on Chippewa St on a Saturday night! I bet nobody on here understands the pressures of being a rich kid in WNY. We gotta keep these kids entertained; they have too much time on their hands.
    It's called make them work real jobs. I still think schools should make kids work "internships" over the summer.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information