Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11:16 - 8/5 - Tom B WBEN

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    waiting....
    First WNYresident, thank you for calling me out on several threads here and reminding me of the need to be civil. My attempts at sarcasm often come across to the reader not as I intend them. I personally mean no ill will towards anyone. I shall try to be better in that regard.

I have searched for over an hour and finally found the remark you requested I post:

http://politicalclassdismissed.com/?...comment-265017

I did misspeak though, I said he called him a "vicious" liar, the correct phrase is "vial" liar.

Thank you for providing this forum for our community res!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    PunditYou would punish the political speech via campaign contribution made by local businesspeople to politicians with whom you disagree.
    But it’s bad for me to punish the commercial speech via advertising made by local businesspeople to talk show hosts who are vile liars.
    If a radio show locally referred to tea party attendees as “insane” “psychopathic asshats” I’m sure you guys would be a-ok with that, though, and you wouldn’t try to call in to rebut that. And when you called in to rebut that and got hung up on before you could get a sentence out, you’d just sit and sulk rather than do something about it.
    Pundit.

What did the talk show host lie about?

Am I imagining this, or is Frank Braughton following Pundit around, just so he can defend Baurle?

I hope I'm misunderstanding it - cause if it's true, then that's about the saddest thing I have ever heard.

Who did this to you, Linoel Richie?

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    Am I imagining this, or is Frank Braughton following Pundit around, just so he can defend Baurle?

I hope I'm misunderstanding it - cause if it's true, then that's about the saddest thing I have ever heard.

Who did this to you, Linoel Richie?
    It is Broughton, Braughton is some kind of German sausage no I have been on this forum since early 2006. I am following no one around. Even if I was, there are many more things I could point out in the world that are way sadder. Your obvious attempt at being a "drama queen" (a fuss about nothing) fails.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    It is Broughton, Braughton is some kind of German sausage no I have been on this forum since early 2006. I am following no one around. Even if I was, there are many more things I could point out in the world that are way sadder. Your obvious attempt at being a "drama queen" (a fuss about nothing) fails.
    I asked you a question - of course, you didn't answer it. Is the reason you're gotten all persnickety with Pundit, because you're defending Baurle? Or, have I completely misunderstood?

Because if there's someone out there, who would actually go to such lengths to defend Baurle...

I asked you a question - of course, you didn't answer it. Is the reason you're gotten all persnickety with Pundit, because you're defending Baurle? Or, have I completely misunderstood?

Because if there's someone out there, who would actually go to such lengths to defend Baurle...
    Please - I answered your question - did you even read the post? I said I am following no one around. I am me Frank Broughton of www.av1611.us and www.frankbroughton.us . Tom is a big boy I gather and does not need me to follow around a blogger.
    Who is this someone you are trying in insinuate I am?

Who is this someone you are trying in insinuate I am?
    When did I insinuate that you were someone else?

When did I insinuate that you were someone else?
    Post 35 in this thread.

It's the commercials, folks.

Listen to the commercials. Old people worrying about their health "You've got prostate cancer" PSA's like: "Do you smell cigarette smoke in your apartment? Make it smoke-free!"

For all Bauerle and Beach bitch about stuff, their reason for being is to get you to listen to the ads. Listen for once and think about their target audience.

Post 35 in this thread.
    I will ask you again -- when did I insinuate that you were someone else? I did no such thing in post 35.

Post 35 in this thread.
    Be nice, he's your liberal friend
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

I will ask you again -- when did I insinuate that you were someone else? I did no such thing in post 35.
    Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by mesue View Post
    Be nice, he's your liberal friend
    Calling me liberal? If I am on some kind of left right scale, and I am not, I would consider the late Jerry Falwell as liberal.

I am an authoritative neocon. But I do have an open mind, being able to listen to most points of view and not resort to the tried practice of this forum: cursing.

Calling me liberal? If I am on some kind of left right scale, and I am not, I would consider the late Jerry Falwell as liberal.

I am an authoritative neocon. But I do have an open mind, being able to listen to most points of view and not resort to the tried practice of this forum: cursing.
    Ah another Linden LaRouche......thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Ah another Linden LaRouche......thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you mean: Lyndon LaRouche - not even close. Truth be told I voted for the Constitution party ticket for president 2 of the last three presidential election cycles.

I could easily become an extreme isolationist, but it is not compassionate. Mercy and compassion must rule in leadership. That means we do not always get what we want.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information