OMG not the die-hards.....That is nothing new.

BUFFALO, NY-- One sports fan who has seen his fair share of sporting events at stadiums across the country, says Buffalo Bills fans are the drunkest he has encountered.

According to Syracuse.com, Sean MacDonald, author of the Ultimate Football Road Trip, attended a game in every NFL stadium in the 2013 season, including the Bills' vs. Bengals' game at Ralph Wilson Stadium October 13, 2013. He says the Bills fans were the drunkest he came across during his road trip.
Pittsford, N.Y. — Congratulations, Buffalo Bills fans. You are the drunkest fans in the NFL, at least according to one fan.

Sean MacDonald, a fan who has been to a game in all 122 stadiums in the NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL, spent the 2013 NFL season attending a game in every stadium in the league. MacDonald, who wrote a book titled "Ultimate Football Road Trip," said Bills fans were the drunkest he encountered during his road trip. He attended the Bills-Bengals game at Ralph Wilson Stadium on Oct. 13, 2013.

MacDonald, who is a Bills fan, wrote about parking, hotel accommodations and more. Of the excessive drinking at The Ralph, he wrote:

"But what I remember most of all here is the wild atmosphere, one of the craziest I saw during my travels, with much of it due to excessive alcohol consumption. As you can probably guess, Bills fans are the drunkest I witnessed on my trip. That is true before, during and after the game. I even saw the Bills twice on the road and this observation was merely confirmed. Unfortunately, most of them are unable to hold their liquor and lose control, becoming a danger to others or to themselves. Reports of assaults outside the stadium are not uncommon and last year, a fan decided to try sliding down a handrail along the 300 level, from where he fell onto another fan seated below, sending both to the hospital."Based on what I saw last year, little has changed. Inside the stadium seemed like a free-for-all at times, with fans moving around constantly and far too many in the advanced stages of inebriation, especially in the lower level end zone seats. Beer was constantly being spilled on the concourse and stairways to the seats, making things that much more dangerous. Buffalo, like the many industrial cities in the cold northeast, is a hard-drinking town, but too many fans are simply out of control at Bills games.