Thread: Would it be incorrect for me to say the Erie County Democratic party supports

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Would it be incorrect for me to say the Erie County Democratic party supports

Would it be incorrect for me to say the Erie County Democratic party supports the "SafeAct" as an example?

We have select board members throughout Erie County up for election in november who say they do not support the SafeAct yet these very same people are members of this group. Am I wrong to say support starts are the bottom?

Democrats, unlike the tea party three pointed hatters, are not litmus tests voters. We weigh all factors and issues. If on balance we find more good than bad in a candidate we can support that candidate even though we disagree with some of that candidate's stands on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Democrats, unlike the tea party three pointed hatters, are not litmus tests voters. We weigh all factors and issues. If on balance we find more good than bad in a candidate we can support that candidate even though we disagree with some of that candidate's stands on the issue.
    Of course, this is only true as long as the candidate is not a Republican! Of course a Republican always has a stand that you disagree with.
    Last edited by mikenold; August 12th, 2014 at 05:41 AM. Reason: sp
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Wow my bull**** meter is off the charts!
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    He pegged the needle on that one...

Almost sounds like the group is full of opportunists.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    He pegged the needle on that one...

Almost sounds like the group is full of opportunists.
    I'm a Dem and I didn't vote for Cuomo. I don't vote for a lot of local/state dems.

Thread Information