Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Kathy Hochul Being Muzzled?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Is Kathy Hochul Being Muzzled?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Could Jeremy setup an interview for the press for Mrs Hochul?

Many believe she's being groomed for her new role. Governor Cuomo is not going to allow her into the public media arena until she has been properly rehersed on "Their agendas and positions".

This could be his big chance and he isn't going to chance her having a moment of clarity in public. She is a intelligent person and shows much promise - not to mention her husbands career!

She did a wonderful job bringing the motor vehicle department up to speed -

Yet from Erie County to a possible second in command is a quantum leap - for any person.

Besides he doesn't want to be upstaged as people will undoubtedly find her charming compared to Cuomo's royal attitude/personality.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

This "story" is such an utter BS Republican plant it would make the Cubans who tricked the Daily Caller blush.

No one downstate knows who Hochul is. Cuomo has her down there introducing herself to activists and donors in private meetings. There is so much nothing here, and Jeremy Zellner isn't in a position to marshall Hochul around to the media. He's the county chair, not the campaign chair.

Do you know how campaigns and politics work, Tony?
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Partial
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    No one downstate knows who Hochul is. Cuomo has her down there introducing herself to activists and donors in private meetings. There is so much nothing here, and Jeremy Zellner isn't in a position to marshall Hochul around to the media. He's the county chair, not the campaign chair. Do you know how campaigns and politics work, Tony?
    It would appear Pundit has a point - besides on his Dem Hat !

Jeremy Zellner doesn't have a tax funded helicopter or unlimited tax funded transportation like the Governor does. There's no advantage in dragging Zellner around with Mrs.Hochul - he's not that big of an asset to this campaign.

This is a grooming period - glad handing , meeting high level power players and reassuring insiders she can carry the given agenda.

They don't go to the "Voters" level until they have to - finance has to be secured first and foremost.

Cuomo needs WNY - Mrs.Hochul has a positive following here already - the Dems can all but guarantee a majority vote here.

She will "Campaign" here as needed.

Typically - once she is vetted properly - they will find a issue for her to "Come out on" - then she will slowly show her value by steering the public's interest.

Like I said before - she has done a great job locally with the motor vehicle Department. Lets hope the "Albany Crowd" doesn't twist her head too bad and she can maintaine whats made her successful - honest progressive efforts to improve tax funded services.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Locally Jeremy Zellner represents the democrats in Erie County. He is the Chairman. Right? Locally didn't he (the group) promote her in general during elections?

Does Mrs Hochul sway with the wind when it comes to her political opinions? Will she now support what ever Governor Cuomo supports?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Locally Jeremy Zellner represents the democrats in Erie County. He is the Chairman. Right? Locally didn't he (the group) promote her in general during elections?

Does Mrs Hochul sway with the wind when it comes to her political opinions? Will she now support what ever Governor Cuomo supports?
    Jeremy Zellner is the chairman of the Erie County Democratic Committee. It is his job to make sure Democrats win every election in which they compete, regardless of the level, so long as it's in Erie County. Because Kathy Hochul is also a Democrat, any time she has run for a race in Erie County during his chairmanship, he has supported her.

That doesn't mean that Zellner has any control over her schedule, or that he's in any way involved with the day-to-day operations of the statewide Cuomo campaign with which Hochul is now involved.

I don't know what fantasyland you live in where Hochul "sways with the wind", but if you think it's odd for a LG candidate to be on more-or-less the same page as the gubernatorial candidate, you're being naive. As for what Hochul supports, I guess you'll have to wait and see, or perhaps undertake a Google search to see what she's backed in the past. After all, the campaign doesn't start in earnest until after the September primary, and that's over two months away.

But you should totally ask her what she thinks of illegal immigrants swarming into Texas, because that's like totally on-point for an LG candidate.

When the Fed wants to relocate, house, feed, school and medicate them here in good old New York State AT LOCAL TAXPAYER EXPENSE , it's going to be her problem. Don't be a fool.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    When the Fed wants to relocate, house, feed, school and medicate them AT LOCAL TAXPAYER EXPENSE , it's going to be her problem you fool.
    First of all, if I'm a fool, you must be just learning to slither out of the primordial soup. (I know, I know, you probably don't believe in evolution because it's just a "theory" and also arglebargle, but the Republican rejection of science is one of my favorite things).

As for what the Fed "wants" to do with respect to these undocumented kids, who are pouring across the border and IMMEDIATELY SURRENDERING TO LAW ENFORCEMENT,

1. It's not Obama's fault what fairy tales get told to Central American kids;
    2. The feds are hamstrung by a 2008 law that requires them to house these kids pending legal process to expel them; and
    3. I don't know where you're getting your "information" about local taxpayers footing the bill for a federal detention placement, but I'm sure it's one of those really excellent sources like "WND.com" or "Breitbart" or "Limbaugh".

First of all, if I'm a fool, you must be just learning to slither out of the primordial soup. (I know, I know, you probably don't believe in evolution because it's just a "theory" and also arglebargle, but the Republican rejection of science is one of my favorite things).

As for what the Fed "wants" to do with respect to these undocumented kids, who are pouring across the border and IMMEDIATELY SURRENDERING TO LAW ENFORCEMENT,

1. It's not Obama's fault what fairy tales get told to Central American kids;
    2. The feds are hamstrung by a 2008 law that requires them to house these kids pending legal process to expel them; and
    3. I don't know where you're getting your "information" about local taxpayers footing the bill for a federal detention placement, but I'm sure it's one of those really excellent sources like "WND.com" or "Breitbart" or "Limbaugh".

Had to throw in the evolution crap and other stuff didn't ya.... You are absolutely useless.

1. The DREAM Act and DACA not a fairy tales. Sheldon silver pushing for illegals to obtain drivers licenses is not a fairy tale. Nanny Doomberg inviting all illegals here for better health care (FREE) and other cool benefits (MORE FREEBIES) is not a fairy tale. John Mcain cheer leading for amnesty isn't a fairy tail. ( I'll throw that one in so we don't look too partisan here. )
    2. Laws can be redacted,repealed or not enforced just as quickly as they are ENACTED. The president does not see this as a crisis and a threat to American, he has not put an ounce of effort working to repeal the law. Better yet, he can use one of his favorite executive powers to stop enforcement.
    3. Who's paying for it then... Please tell me where the money comes from. Are you going to take Illegals into your house?

Keep going you look like a fool even more.

PS. Keep up the good work over there at censorship central. You're such a coward, you will ban anyone from making comments that don't fall in line with your pablum.
    Last edited by NY The Vampire State; July 9th, 2014 at 12:38 PM.

1. The DREAM Act is not a fairy tale
    2. Laws can be redacted,repealed or not enforced just as quickly as they are ENACTED. The president does not see this as a crisis and a threat to American, he has not put an ounce of effort working to repeal the law. Better yet, he can use one of his favorite executive powers to stop enforcement.
    3. Who's paying for it then... Please tell me where the money comes from. Are you going to take Illegals into your house?
    1. The Federal "DREAM Act" has never been passed. It is a Bill - not an Act of Congress. So, technically, it is, indeed, a fairy tale.
    2. If the President didn't see this as a crisis, he wouldn't be asking for billions of dollars to help address it. As for repealing the law, Republicans control the House. Have they brought its repeal to the floor? I mean, they've tried to repeal Obamacare about 40 times, but you mean to tell me that this CRITICALLY IMPORTANT ISSUE OF BROWN CHILDREN FLOODING INTO MURRKA ISN'T WORTH A REPEAL VOTE?!
    3. Stupid question. The federal government will pay for enforcement of Bush's law affecting these undocumented aliens, and it gets its revenue from taxes and fees from all Americans and people in America. (Including immigrants - documented or not). Now, I don't exactly comprehend why I or any other private individual would harbor "Illegals" in their home, but I suspect you're either trying to be funny, or else you're just an ignoramus. I wouldn't harbor any stranger in my home, citizen or alien.

Chances are the money doesn't come from you, though. I would wager that you are, to use Tony's favorite terminology, a net consumer of tax dollars.

Partial
    Jeremy Zellner is the chairman of the Erie County Democratic Committee. It is his job to make sure Democrats win every election in which they compete, regardless of the level, so long as it's in Erie County. Because Kathy Hochul is also a Democrat, any time she has run for a race in Erie County during his chairmanship, he has supported her. (Zelner is supposed to do what he's doing - stay home - stay away from making statements)

That doesn't mean that Zellner has any control over her schedule, or that he's in any way involved with the day-to-day operations of the statewide Cuomo campaign with which Hochul is now involved. (Cuomo doesn't want him being overly involved in public events until he needs his photo ops.)

if you think it's odd for a LG candidate to be on more-or-less the same page as the gubernatorial candidate, you're being naive. As for what Hochul supports, I guess you'll have to wait and see, or perhaps undertake a Google search to see what she's backed in the past. After all, the campaign doesn't start in earnest until after the September primary, and that's over two months away.
    Again Pundit has some valid points: Even though he/Pundit is a supporter of the Dems at every level - including Mrs.Hochul - he himself can't clearly outline her platform or stand on issues. Their still developing that for her!

Zellner is irrelevant to the Governors/Hochul Campaign - he just carries the water for them to his local committee followers. As he's supposed too.

Pundit then side tracks the thread into the immigrant issue and offers reasons why his people "Aren't responsible" - by blaming it on a law. While in fact everyone knows President Obama has made it a clear goal of his administration to flood America with at least 11 million illegal aliens.

Yes - Mrs.Hochul is being groomed and prepped while the media and voters are kept at arms length to avoid "Misstatements" prior to the timed beginning of campaign season.

This is how its done - in the coming months they will supply Committee's and Loyal Voters with all the talking points agreed upon. They will shape and focus issues and blend them with reasons to allow voters reasons to ignore their National Party while believing their Governor is "On the side of taxpayers/prime voters"

1) Ok sure it can be a fairy tale... one that's being told to central American kids... make it over the border and you're home free. Doesn't really matter if it's the law of the land or not. If its known to invaders that this agenda is being pushed, certainly its going to make the situation worse. Obama running his mouth is the reason for the increase of invaders... PERIOD. They know to get here while the gettin's good. Get here while Santa Clause is still in office because he's working harder for the foreigners than he is for the SAPS that live in this country FOOTING THE BILL FOR IT ALL. The fact remains: Sheldon silver pushing for illegals to obtain drivers licenses is not a fairy tale. Nanny Doomberg inviting all illegals here for better health care (FREE) and other cool benefits (MORE FREEBIES) is not a fairy tale. John Mcain cheer leading for amnesty isn't a fairy tail. ( I'll throw that one in so we don't look too partisan here. ) As a Democrat committeeman you should get a handle on the things being "made up" by the people that you put in office.

2) Whats BILLIONS of dollars going to do? Your twisting the talking point when you ask if the issue is worth a vote. Of course it is. In case you haven' noticed... both parties SUCK.

3) When you find a way to pull money out of thin air let me know. What should come first, our people at home or foreign invaders. I know the National debt doesn't mean much to you, but it does to me.

4) How much do you want to wager?

Seems to me that open borders and illegals are only the problems of a State level politician when it's convenient for them. Like when its time to hand out drivers licenses, healthcare or letting them vote. Otherwise people like Kathy Hochul shouldn't be subject to those questions. Am I getting that right Pundit?
    Last edited by NY The Vampire State; July 9th, 2014 at 01:22 PM.

Had to throw in the evolution crap and other stuff didn't ya.... You are absolutely useless.

1. The DREAM Act and DACA not a fairy tales. Sheldon silver pushing for illegals to obtain drivers licenses is not a fairy tale. Nanny Doomberg inviting all illegals here for better health care (FREE) and other cool benefits (MORE FREEBIES) is not a fairy tale. John Mcain cheer leading for amnesty isn't a fairy tail. ( I'll throw that one in so we don't look too partisan here. )

Keep going you look like a fool even more.

PS. Keep up the good work over there at censorship central. You're such a coward, you will ban anyone from making comments that don't fall in line with your pablum.
    I only ban idiots who can't support an argument without resorting almost instantly to ad hominem attacks. Idiots like you.

The remainder of your comments are repetitive and you have failed - as usual and again - to support them in any substantive way. From now on, I'll just refer to you as Just Another Welfare Queen.

This is the thread about Mrs.Hochul and is she being muzzled by the Dem Controllers and Gov Cuomo.

The Immigrant thread is here - http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...may-be-staying!

I know its hard for you people to stay on topic - but - try ! the Smoke and Mirrors wont cover the facts. She's being groomed and educated on Gov Cuomo's agenda and introduced to those high level players she will be responsible to if elected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information