Thread: Question - who is paying to send Cuomo, NY lawmakers to Israel?

Angry Question - who is paying to send Cuomo, NY lawmakers to Israel?

who is paying to send Cuomo, NY lawmakers headed to Israel

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think Governor Cuomo and crew should be focusing on New York State and nor foreign affairs. Let that stay at the federal level.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I think Governor Cuomo and crew should be focusing on New York State and nor foreign affairs. Let that stay at the federal level.
    Big downstate Jewish vote, must go to Israel for fan base

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well as long as the cost of the trip is out of their own pocket it is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry A View Post
    who is paying to send Cuomo, NY lawmakers headed to Israel
    The people who elected him. Along with the people who didn't.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    That is wrong no nogods if it is state funds. If it is campaign funds no biggie. What business does the "State of New York" have in Israel? I can see Congress people going over there but not the Governor of New York State.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Are Jewish people conservative in general? Like when it comes to gun ownership and abortion laws?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CUOMOweb2-articleLarge.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	4264

Look at this PUKE. Guns are good enough for him but no one else. Wonder what would happen if he told Netanyahu to confiscate all the guns in his country. The guy is a turd that needs to be flushed.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Welcome to Germany 2.0

Now shut up!
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    Look at this PUKE. Guns are good enough for him but no one else. Wonder what would happen if he told Netanyahu to confiscate all the guns in his country.
    Remind me... when were all our guns confiscated by Cuomo?

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    Remind me... when were all our guns confiscated by Cuomo?
    Go look at the original version of the safe act, or wait until this d-bag gets re-elected and watch it play out in real life.

If you really want to play the game your way, we will. What would happen if he told Netanyahu "you don't need 10 bullets to defend Israel"
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    If you really want to play the game your way, we will. What would happen if he told Netanyahu "you don't need 10 bullets to defend Israel"
    OK... I did some Google searches. Did you know that Israeli citizens who are allowed to have personal guns (not everyone is allowed to there. No constitutional right like here) are given a one-time lifetime supply of 50 bullets that cannot be renewed? That's all you get forever: 50 bullets. So Netanyahu would probably just roll his eyes at your concerns about 10 bullets per round, since you can still buy as many rounds as you want.

The Wiki article does seem to be different... This is what I found:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelp...-control-laws/

“Only those who have a license can bear arms and not everyone can get a license,” the head of the firearms licensing department told the Jerusalem Post. To qualify for a license, Israelis must at least age 21, pass a physical and psychological examination, undergo a background check and then qualify at a licensed shooting range. Gun owners are retested every three years, they get a one-time supply of 50 bullets when they order their weapon, and as of next year, they must keep their gun in a safe.

http://www.ojlife.com/2013/feb/israe...cans-dont-know

Once he orders his firearm from a gun store, he takes it home with a one-time, lifetime supply of 50 bullets, which cannot be renewed. The gunowner must retake his license exam and pass tests at the gun range every three years, where he is not required to use his own limited supply of 50 bullets. One licensed owner of a pistol who went to renew his license quoted his shooting instructor: “If you need more than 50 bullets, a pistol isn’t going to solve your problem.”

http://www.jpost.com/National-News/I...opposite-of-US

According to Yaakov Amit, the head of the Public Security Ministry’s Firearms Licensing Department ... Anyone who fits the requirements, is over age 21 and an Israeli resident for more than three years, must go through a mental and physical health exam, Amit said, then pass shooting exams and courses at a licensed gun range, as well as background checks by the Public Security Ministry. Once they order their firearm from a gun store, they are allowed to take it home with a one-time supply of 50 bullets, which Amit said they cannot renew.

I also read that their universal health care coverage will red-flag someone with psychological issues so that they cannot get a gun.

Thread Information