Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Jersey officer probed for criticizing Obama

New Jersey officer probed for criticizing Obama

Recine earns an hourly wage while collecting a $79,000 pension after retiring from the Franklin police department in 2006. The Associated Press was unable to locate a phone listing for him.

HELMETTA, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey police officer is under investigation after he was videotaped making comments about President Barack Obama and the Constitution.
    Part-time Officer Richard Recine was called to the Helmetta town hall Monday because resident Steve Wronko was seen videotaping. Wronko insisted he had a constitutional right to make the recording.
    On the tape, the officer says Obama has "decimated" the Constitution and "if he doesn't follow the Constitution, we don't have to."
    Police Director Robert Manney tells the Courier News of Bridgewater (http://mycj.co/1pDSYxx) he's spoken to the officer and the comments were an "embarrassment." Manney says the investigation should be completed swiftly.
    Recine earns an hourly wage while collecting a $79,000 pension after retiring from the Franklin police department in 2006. The Associated Press was unable to locate a phone listing for him.
    ___
    Information from: Courier News (Bridgewater, N.J.) , http://www.mycentraljersey.com
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Stand down soldier...he resigned today. He was embarrassed by the attention and didn't want to tarnish the police image with his comments.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Stand down soldier...he resigned today. He was embarrassed by the attention and didn't want to tarnish the police image with his comments.b.b.
    Bullsheets - he was offered a choice - resign or be proscecuted - who you kidding - double dippers should never speak against the system they suck off of - try to be honest just once. Another well connected tax eater caught red handed !

One can also bet he pumped his pension by over time padding before retiring from his last Police gig - I hope they bring that out too like they do for people they don't like.

Imagine the offer they made him this time - shut up - go away or we will put your life under a media printed microscope !
    Last edited by 4248; August 8th, 2014 at 11:34 AM.

Nixon decimated the constitution, therefore no one in this country has had to follow the law since 1973.

The screwball cop is probably going to appointed the next gran poo-bah-bah for the oath keepers with his "I am the decider" belief.

Here we go - run with it nogods - run !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This aint about anyone but Obama - the Oath Keepers have nothing to do with this perfect example of "Party Fead fat white Cop got caught"

This guy is one of millions created and fed by your system of entitlement. You would be 110% behind him if he did use Nixon instead of Obama and you know it. You would be screaming from the roof tops and running to his well paid defense if it suited your Party driven agenda.

Spin Nogods - spin !

PS - the only reason I stopped addressing you as gonads is because westy ask we not use insultive names/handles. Like Gonads and his drooling Dog - I think Drooling Dog might be OK because it isn't your handle/name. We'll see !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Bullsheets - he was offered a choice - resign or be proscecuted [/B]
    You have a source for this?

I have one.

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/story...iral/13728599/

Nothing about any "investigation."

b.b.

Do you have a source - I mean other than the puke fed to the reporter ?

Because we all know - if the main stream media said it - it must be true.

But you would rather try and twist this double dipping big mouth as wanting to "Spare his department the embarrassment" - what puke !

You would also - I would bet the farm on it - you would be one of the good boys that would arrest the guy with the camera. You'd go along with you bro's.

Now you can deny it - but - the camera saved the man at that time - they will quietly deal with him later.

The Officer didn't deserve to be fired for what his said - he deserves to be removed because he's a free loading chump punking the tax funded gravy train.

Note: your buds choked him for his Obama comments. Notice you didn't take even one step toward that fact.

Stand up - OH I forgot - your retiring so "Tight lip Buddy" - or no second front for you!

Yo - BB - you forgot something that came with that article : Heres a few lines from that same source you posted - Thanks for the link !

Recine is an elected Democrat in a Piscataway fire district.

But on Thursday, Recine, a registered Democrat who serves on the elected Board of Fire Commissioners of District 2 in Piscataway, said he was being "sarcastic."

"It was just a stupid statement on my part. He got me riled and I said it," he explained. "I don't believe that at all. I'm the most patriotic person in the world. I believe in God, the flag, country, the Constitution."(and three tax funded paychecks to prove it - don't you love how much they Love America and their Communities ! )

Recine said he was dispatched to the building because municipal workers were concerned when they saw Wronko taking pictures indoors.

Wronko and his wife have been campaigning for reform of the borough's animal shelter. They said police have asked them to stop taking pictures and videos outside the animal shelter twice before this week's incident. (I guess if the place was so nasty - I wouldn't allow photos either)

"I tried to explain to him that since 9/11 you just can't walk into a place and take videos," Recine said Thursday. "All he kept on doing was saying he had civil rights, and the Constitution, and he didn't have to give me information. And I kind of like lost my temper."(Yea - after 9/11 we have to protect dirty dog pounds - that's another BS line they use to cover violateing our rights - National Security - how desperate could this Cop be to use that line?)

Manney said police were right to question Wronko and to ask him to leave the building but said Recine's comments about Obama and the Constitution were inappropriate. Recine said the decision to hand in his resignation was "mutual."

I guess there's no end to your efforts to cover your Buds arse - even when theres no defense.
    Last edited by 4248; August 8th, 2014 at 05:57 PM.

Don't run away...where is the INVESTIGATION? What can he be prosecuted for? I won't even begin to talk about the knucklehead with the camera. Sheesh, what a loser.

b.b.

Also employed as a "Special Officer" - but your OK with all that - Right BB

Click here for video :http://Recine is an elected Democrat...fire district.

HELMETTA, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey police officer is under investigation after he was videotaped making comments about President Barack Obama and the Constitution.
    Part-time Officer Richard Recine was called to the Helmetta town hall Monday because resident Steve Wronko was seen videotaping. Wronko insisted he had a constitutional right to make the recording.
    On the tape, the officer says Obama has "decimated" the Constitution and "if he doesn't follow the Constitution, we don't have to."
    Police Director Robert Manney tells the Courier News of Bridgewater (http://mycj.co/1pDSYxx) he's spoken to the officer and the comments were an "embarrassment." Manney says the investigation should be completed swiftly.
    ___
    Information from: Courier News (Bridgewater, N.J.) , http://www.mycentraljersey.com

Also employed as a "Special Officer" - but your OK with all that - Right BB

Click here for video :http://Recine is an elected Democrat...fire district.

___
    in case you missed it
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    You have a source for this?

I have one.

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/story...iral/13728599/

Nothing about any "investigation."

b.b.
    A source for 4248 's fantasy facts? You must be kidding? too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    in case you missed it
    No, I got it, just missed the part where some crime had been committed. You remember 4248 stating somewhere above that this officer had to resign or be prosecuted. THAT investigation. Of course there is no investigation of that sort and his statement to the camera hero isn't a crime.

You do know that, right?

b.b.

You two "Party Clones" are now insulting everyone who read this - Drooling Dog tries to bring in "Nixon" to distract from the whole issue.

Which was what the Dem triple dipping Cop said about "Obama"
    -
    BB nuts circles the wagons and claims there was no investigate - when anyone with half a brain knows Mr. Triple dip Dem Cop didn't make his desission on his own -

"A New Jersey police officer is under investigation after he was videotaped making comments about President Barack Obama and the Constitution"

[B]"Police Director Robert Manney tells the Courier News of Bridgewater (http://mycj.co/1pDSYxx) he's spoken to the officer and the comments were an "embarrassment." Manney says the investigation should be completed swiftly.[/B]

Then we read : "Manney said police were right to question Wronko and to ask him to leave the building but said Recine's comments about Obama and the Constitution were inappropriate. Recine said the decision to hand in his resignation was "mutual." Mutual - doesn't mean your brother tax eater decided on his own -

BB nuts circles the wagons and claims there was no investigate - when anyone with half a brain knows Mr. Triple dip Dem Cop didn't make his desission on his own -

"A New Jersey police officer is under investigation after he was videotaped making comments about President Barack Obama and the Constitution"
    I will repeat the question. You said he resigned or be PROSECUTED. What crime did he commit?

That or just admit you were wrong.

b.b.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information