Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever So Slow!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    One 7 Eyewitness News viewer wrote, "The gas stations will up their prices the second gas goes up even though the gas in the tanks was purchased at a lower market value. Are we paying over a dollar in taxes in NYS or are they gouging?"
    Not gouging. They are charging so they can all have a fair wage. If you want to consider what they are doing as gouging NYS/County/Local governments better go review what they are charge for services.

res that's a waste a time that has been tried before politicians could carless about gas prices in this area.
    haven't been out in ur area in a while gas at delta $2.18 not bad I would have to say cheapest around now.

went by the bus stop by timmies 10 empty shopping carts all over trash all over and blacks sitting on the carts waiting for the bus no masks on and no distance between. Now the cops go up and down union all the time they should of been fined. line down union to get in for chicken drive through wow new look for Cheektowaga talking proud..
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

So big oil and the local crooks did not raise the prices of gas during the MD holiday weekend and no spike in prices for the BS reason about winter to summer blend. Barrel of oil fell again yesterday to almost 32.00 .
    There is another site out their where people can speak out. One of the biggest complaints is this area and gas prices. hahahaha these people have no idea how much they are getting ripped off by the local crooks. One station in Tonawanda is probably the lowest in the area at 2.15 a gal same named station on transit an main 2.38 and never see a car there. So the hiji that owns the station refuses to lower his prices. don't support people like this. Another oil company yesterday pilled the plug as the glut of oil is all over. Projections are people will not drive or travel for almost a year or better airlines will be the same. Again take a ride down by the Indians get away from the old lady take the dog take a look at the lake fill the gas tank, fill up your propane tank I filled up two the other day for 9 bucks a tank. Pool mart fills them for almost 25.00 a tank rip off for sure.

well crooks raised the prices over the weekend for the holiday some not all but most did but by then they lowered the price.
    sweet home and maple speedway 2.08 cheapest around right now most of the other crooks are about 10 to 15 cents more.
    cheaper than the delta sonic on Walden that place has been playing games with their prices.

The best place still redskin area in Irving just was there the other day filled up the buggy, cans, and propane. got some nice cigars drove over to the lake watched the idiots on the beach with no masks and the kids. even took the lady friend with me she wasn't being to much of a pain in the ass so I took her. Smoked her out in the truck with the cigar on the way home.

support the tribes down in Irving screw the crooks around here.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cheek....

Don't you think the people working at the gas station want to be paid just like public employees? Why are they crooks?

Look at the gas station crooks in the last two days. price gouging sure is by baby so where are the politicians looking into it? Where are the lib politicians on this. So they are blaming the hurricane Luna for the high prices. BS Lowest about 8 cent increase highest I seem and being told Mobile on delaware street tonawanda from 2.13 of wed now 2.39 what crap by this owner. Seen from 25, 18.16, cents and as high as 30 cents. Shop around until they come down do not buy gas in the city they are up and off the wall do not support stations like these. I just read on one refinery wa affected none of the big ones in the Huston area are not. All BS
    Oh res, are the owners that a gouging supporting their employees and families now? lol
    Last edited by cheekman; August 28th, 2020 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Look at the gas station crooks in the last two days. price gouging sure is by baby so where are the politicians looking into it? Where are the lib politicians on this. So they are blaming the hurricane Luna for the high prices. BS Lowest about 8 cent increase highest I seem and being told Mobile on delaware street tonawanda from 2.13 of wed now 2.39 what crap by this owner. Seen from 25, 18.16, cents and as high as 30 cents. Shop around until they come down do not buy gas in the city they are up and off the wall do not support stations like these. I just read on one refinery wa affected none of the big ones in the Huston area are not. All BS
    Oh res, are the owners that a gouging supporting their employees and families now? lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1EFD6FC1-8128-4934-8F8B-DE9DDDB89D4D.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	17957

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Yep. Seeing people are not driving as much I bet the revenue has dropped. Gotta make it up some how.

Those employees want 6 figures.

Honest question. Why is it ok for a government employee to be paid 6+ figures but here you are complaining about the cost of gas?

If Cheek is a tax funded person - read what he posted :
    "The best place still redskin area in Irving just was there the other day filled up the buggy, cans, and propane. got some nice cigars drove over to the lake watched the idiots on the beach with no masks and the kids. even took the lady friend with me she wasn't being to much of a pain in the ass so I took her. Smoked her out in the truck with the cigar on the way home"

So you went to the reservation to avoid paying NYS taxes and supporting local stores who help pay local employees and taxes - and then calls them "RedSkins"
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    If Cheek is a tax funded person - read what he posted :
    "The best place still redskin area in Irving just was there the other day filled up the buggy, cans, and propane. got some nice cigars drove over to the lake watched the idiots on the beach with no masks and the kids. even took the lady friend with me she wasn't being to much of a pain in the ass so I took her. Smoked her out in the truck with the cigar on the way home"

So you went to the reservation to avoid paying NYS taxes and supporting local stores who help pay local employees and taxes - and then calls them "RedSkins"
    Went there yesterday place was packed with people filling up. supporting chief white owl and his employees go skins. crooks around here have been screwing the people around here with their games for 30 years. what happened to making summer blend this year and raising the prices like every summmer hummmm what BS is that

They can charge less for gas when it’s 1/4 water.

Thats a old scare tactic - their gas in many cases is actually better than most. They even sell no ethanol - if you use it in older cars - motor homes - boats and such it doesn't corrode the fuel system nor does it eat up rubber hoses ! If you have a recreational use or seasonal use motor - its doesn't draw in moisture either. Plus better miles per gallon.

Its cheaper because they dont have the taxes we do -

Yep. Scares me to death! Hold me! Just because they collect no taxes is no proof their gas isn’t watered. How do they happen to get “better” gas than most others and it what ways is it “better”?

Well if your logic is correct - thousands and thousands of people including professional truck drivers are buying "watered down" gas and diesel fuel just because its cheaper.

I know your just joking - but if you put "1/4 water" into gasoline or diesel it wouldn't fire ! But you know that - - right?

I know 1/4 quarter water/ gas wouldn’t fire. But then Cheekie offered no proof that they’re getting better gas. I’ve heard that their gas is watered; if it is does it really matter how much? Any amount is a rip-off.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information