Thread: A question for Tea Partiers?

A question for Tea Partiers?

How come there hasn't been any protest towards banks that received bailout money?

I'm doing this as a baiting topic either. I'm really curious because I would totally go to that.

HSBC received bailout money. Why hasn't there been a protest outside there head quarters?

Maybe there was and I just didn't hear it. If so I apologize.

I'm not sure if M&T received money, I don't believe they did. There is a list of all the banks I saw online that received bailout money.

What about boycotting banks that received bailout money?
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

M&T got money
    600 million I think
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

it's also been suggested the gov't forced some of these banks to take the money
    http://www.businessinsider.com/uncov...he-cash-2009-5

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    M&T got money
    600 million I think
    I;m not really surprised. The govt forcing the banks to take money is sooo wrong
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    How come there hasn't been any protest towards banks that received bailout money?

You can't be everywhere, especially at once. You gotta remain focused on your goals.

Wanna protest them? Set something up!

Quote Originally Posted by Enough View Post
    You can't be everywhere, especially at once. You gotta remain focused on your goals.

Wanna protest them? Set something up!
    I don't want to put myself out there and be on the news. Just throwing an idea out there. I know that is something you would attract all kinds of people even the freaks like me.

I don't want to put myself out there and be on the news. Just throwing an idea out there. I know that is something you would attract all kinds of people even the freaks like me.
    How do you become successful?

You do one thing and do it well! Wegmans doesn't sell furniture.....

If you're going to make in impact the best way to do it is by doing one thing really well! If that's protesting politicians, that's what you do!

I'm doing this as a baiting topic either. I'm really curious because I would totally go to that.

HSBC received bailout money. Why hasn't there been a protest outside there head quarters?

Maybe there was and I just didn't hear it. If so I apologize.

I'm not sure if M&T received money, I don't believe they did. There is a list of all the banks I saw online that received bailout money.

What about boycotting banks that received bailout money?
    my question since the banks got the gov, money does that mean that the employees are now free cheesers. should the tea parties be for the employees too?
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    my question since the banks got the gov, money does that mean that the employees are now free cheesers. should the tea parties be for the employees too?
    The bank employees?

See first u have to make a destinction here between banks tyhat got money from TARP and govt organizations that get money from the spendulus. Banks lik HSBC and M and T got LOANS from the govt that HAS TO BE PAID back with interest. Many infact were forced to take the money even if they had enough capital (the fed just wanted to contol them and tell them what to do, which is what caused the probelm in the first place).
    The spendulus is just cash payments so the millions going to groups like acorn and 30 milliojn going to study a San Fran RAT will never be paid back!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

We are going to picket banks but it will be based on a strategy of hitting the donors.

But, we have zero money so it takes time to roll things out. Right now, there are two big events planned:

Higgins on August 12
    Volker on August 18

See this page for details and updates.

http://politicalclassdismissed.com/teaparty/

another thought
    with better gov't officials in office the banks never would have been offered money in the first place

But you can't beat them because the plutocrats are behind them. That means the plutos, WHO LOVE TO BE BEHIND THE CURTAIN, have to be targeted.

Well shouldn't the banks who received bailouts be pointed out to the public.. ESPECIALLY if banks that receive bailouts are donating to campaigns. Bailout money going to the campaigns of the people who decided they could have this money.

Shouldn't we be pissed at the banks that control our country or am i missing something?

Thread Information