Thread: It makes no sense - it makes Billions !

It makes no sense - it makes Billions !

Its no secret why Democrats dominate NY State - job wise and Party Strength:

Pct. of workers in unions: 24.3 percent
    Union workers: 1,982,771 (2nd highest)
    10-yr. change in union membership: 2.4 percent (14th highest)
    Total employment, 2013: 8,144,204 (3rd highest)

Nearly one-quarter of New York's workers -- close to 2 million people -- were union members in 2013, the highest percentage in the country.

Union representation was relatively strong both in the private sector and in government jobs.

In the private sector, 15.1 percent of workers were union members, the highest percentage in the country.

Nearly 70 percent of public sector workers belonged to unions, the highest percentage in the country.

I guess that explains allot about why even anti Union Democrats get elected and reelected. The Unions are dominated by Politically Controlled PAC Fund operators.

Their Union Leaders can hardly be differentiated from Politicians - most of them serve on Politically appointed positions/boards and committees out side of their Union Job/position.

Many move up to retire from the "Job" to either become Politicians or work for Political Groups. This is made easier when the President of a Union can show a yearly funded PAC Committee account administered by Party Faithful appointees.

This always baffles many of us here in NY - Gov. Cuomo and Lt. Gov. Duffy ran on a anti Union - cut pensions platform - still Unions gave them Millions. Those same Unions will fund Gov.Cuomo's next campaign. Then possibly endorse and support him to run for President - even though he himself has stated numerous times - "Donations don't buy my loyalty" - he has and will keep pulling the rug out from under Union workers.

It makes no sense accept to those Party Players that live by the tax funded winner take all game !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

You silly american thinking you have voting rights
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Its no secret why Democrats dominate NY State - job wise and Party Strength:

Pct. of workers in unions: 24.3 percent
    Union workers: 1,982,771 (2nd highest)
    10-yr. change in union membership: 2.4 percent (14th highest)
    Total employment, 2013: 8,144,204 (3rd highest)

Nearly one-quarter of New York's workers -- close to 2 million people -- were union members in 2013, the highest percentage in the country.

Union representation was relatively strong both in the private sector and in government jobs.

In the private sector, 15.1 percent of workers were union members, the highest percentage in the country.

Nearly 70 percent of public sector workers belonged to unions, the highest percentage in the country.

I guess that explains allot about why even anti Union Democrats get elected and reelected. The Unions are dominated by Politically Controlled PAC Fund operators.

Their Union Leaders can hardly be differentiated from Politicians - most of them serve on Politically appointed positions/boards and committees out side of their Union Job/position.

Many move up to retire from the "Job" to either become Politicians or work for Political Groups. This is made easier when the President of a Union can show a yearly funded PAC Committee account administered by Party Faithful appointees.

This always baffles many of us here in NY - Gov. Cuomo and Lt. Gov. Duffy ran on a anti Union - cut pensions platform - still Unions gave them Millions. Those same Unions will fund Gov.Cuomo's next campaign. Then possibly endorse and support him to run for President - even though he himself has stated numerous times - "Donations don't buy my loyalty" - he has and will keep pulling the rug out from under Union workers.

It makes no sense accept to those Party Players that live by the tax funded winner take all game !
    Go look in a mirror, hypocrite. Without the public employee unions, you would be making $10/hour and not have a pension or any other benefits since you've admitted in other threads that you're a current public employee waiting for retirement.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    You silly american thinking you have voting rights
    Don't confuse people NOT being stupid enough to vote the way you think they should with people lacking voting rights. What chaps your behind is the fact that nobody buys into the crap you try to peddle at election time.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    Don't confuse people NOT being stupid enough to vote the way you think they should with people lacking voting rights. What chaps your behind is the fact that nobody buys into the crap you try to peddle at election time.
    Given how the govt doesn't trust Americans, why would the govt trust you to vote for their jobs?
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    Go look in a mirror, hypocrite. Without the public employee unions, you would be making $10/hour and not have a pension or any other benefits since you've admitted in other threads that you're a current public employee waiting for retirement.
    Sorry lady - I worked 13 years UAW - back then that was a Union. 29 years at my current Union job - a job most people like you would never do.

My current Union has divided employees by race - by politics and gender. It has cow towed to Politicians and negotiated multi levels of entitlements within each contract for over the last 20 years that I can document.

When the Union was unable to successfully negotiate for the employees for 7 years - they did manage to pass a amendment that guaranteed a funding level for its PAC Fund. The money is taken directly from members pay checks within the line item marked as UNION DUES. A portion of that goes directly to the PAC Fund.

They have manipulated the over time system to push over time to senior employees to stack their pensions. They've allow and condoned buying and selling of over time. All while not being able to negotiate a contract - they didn't want a new contract because under current protections - raises were built in - benefits were maxed out and they were ham stringing the admin buy blaming them.

I have been inside watching and speaking up all along. Others and I have been blocked out and shunned by Union Leaders - we were denied Union Protections afforded in our contracts. Don't try and throw your hypocrite garbage on me - it doesn't work or fit. I walk the walk and talk the talk - always have always will.

The Party Players have attacked every aspect of my life and lost. I am not one of those Party Line voters or Committee led tax funded workers. I earned my pay - If I couldn't pay for it - I didn't get it - how about you ?

Last point - in the late 1970's when people were running to Canada and spitting on soldiers - I joined the US Army.

Many years before - My family helped install the first auto workers Union in the Ford Plant - when you had to get permission to use a toilet that sat out in the open on the work floor.

Your off target this time Linda !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information