Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo Hate Radio Rides the Derp Train to Fraudsville

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Buffalo Hate Radio Rides the Derp Train to Fraudsville

Buffalo Hate Radio Rides the Derp Train to Fraudsville

It used to be that references to undocumented immigrants as “invaders” was reserved for the outermost fringes of the body politic.

Stormfront. Short wave. Nazi/Racist/Neo-Confederate bulletin boards. Infowars.
    Now, because of an unprecedented humanitarian crisis, the right-wing freakout over “illegal” “invaders” has become commonplace. Neo-Nazi hate-speech is now mainstreamed.

Read more at http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...1phwHctSE82.99

invaders is exactly that they are. the term should have been used years ago.
    It's bad enough that "illegal alien" has become "undocumented immigrant"
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

The guy that wrote that article is a jerk who actually uses "Nazi" expressions and derogatory labeling. He uses un attached events to create a confusing/misleading webs of nonsense - must be a Dem! - Yes folks its election time again - buckle you seat belts - the Dem sharks smell blood.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    The guy that wrote that article is a jerk who actually uses "Nazi" expressions and derogatory labeling. He uses un attached events to create a confusing/misleading webs of nonsense - must be a Dem! - Yes folks its election time again - buckle you seat belts - the Dem sharks smell blood.
    Nonsense! He has very cogently collected a set of internet "facts" used by the right and debunked each and every one of them. As well as exposing the rank ignorance of some publicly elected officials.

b.b.

Yep... incredibly POOR people in Honduras and Guatemala are SCRAPING together THOUSANDS or TENS OF THOUSANDS to pay coyote to take there kids over the boarder.

How many people living in America do you think could come up with a grand in cash I they needed to?

Sure does make sense to me.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Wouldn't it be something we find out that the "Administration" is funding the transportation of foreigners to the border.

The truth obviously hurts.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Nonsense! He has very cogently collected a set of internet "facts" used by the right and debunked each and every one of them. As well as exposing the rank ignorance of some publicly elected officials.

b.b.
    So Bob are you one of the border patrol that think's what is happening is complete BS? cuz if you are apparently you have plenty of company.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    The truth obviously hurts.
    You expect me to believe that the poorest of the poor in Guatemala and Honduras are paying $7,000 to send their kid the America? You better get with it Linduhhhhhhhhhh.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

stop being racist Vampy
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

I went to the link and read it, and then went on to read a multitude of posted comments. I was hoping for a logical and fairly presented article, but the author of the article clearly presented his own point of view. I am guessing the little green footballs are his meds??? As far as "hate radio" goes, it seems to be mirrored by hateful and intolerant posts primarily by people with obvious liberal leanings. Some of the posts were so vitriolic it was scary to know many of these people walk the same streets or drive the same highways as me. One even suggested the Republicans just go ahead with the civil war we are trying to create. Really??? I think you might want to take a good look at the leader of our country. I think 'divide and conquer' is his mantra, which quickly replaced 'hope' and 'change'.

Oh and one more thing. One can find anything on the internet to support or debate an argument. We all need to learn a new ability to read between the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Wouldn't it be something we find out that the "Administration" is funding the transportation of foreigners to the border.
    With ideas like that the liberals will consider you a "Racist."
    It seems to me lately that anyone who criticizes Obama and his administration policies, are racists.
    That way Obama and his appointees don't have to respond to any of the criticism.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvinBuffalo View Post
    I was hoping for a logical and fairly presented article, but the author of the article clearly presented his own point of view. I am guessing the little green footballs are his meds???
    So, rebut one thing that I wrote there. Ha ha meds - funny!
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    With ideas like that the liberals will consider you a "Racist."
    It seems to me lately that anyone who criticizes Obama and his administration policies, are racists.
    That way Obama and his appointees don't have to respond to any of the criticism.
    no no, not a racist, a conspiracy theorist.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

1 Million American children are homeless (for the first time ever)

57 million Americans are on food stamps (for the first time ever)

Tell me again how we have billions to spend on everyone else?
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information