Thread: Is everyone going nuts or what?

Is everyone going nuts or what?

Todays paper;

Tonawanda woman charged with killing 89-year-old husband

An 83-year-old Tonawanda woman has been arrested in the slaying of her 89-year-old husband.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...sband-20140708

Depew woman gets prison for trying to hire hit man to kill her mother-in-law

A Depew woman who admitted offering her car mechanic $1,000 to kill her mother-in-law was sentenced Tuesday to one to three years in prison.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...n-law-20140708

July 4 mayhem in Cheektowaga Town Park

“Basically they had a riot in that park that moved outside the park into the neighborhood,” said John Marriott, who spoke Monday to the Town Board on behalf of the Town Park Community Association. “The police were overwhelmed; it was a mess.”

Two boys – a 13-year-old carrying a pellet gun and a 16-year-old who pulled a knife on police officers – were arrested, Assistant Police Chief James Speyer said earlier Monday.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...-park-20140707

Son, 21, arrested in slaying of Orchard Park man

Sean P. Keenan has been arrested in the murder of his father, John P. Keenan, 70, of Orchard Park, police said today.

Orchard park police were called 9:30 a.m. Monday to check on John Keenan’s welfare and found him dead in the house at 2 Hillsboro Drive in Orchard Park.

Sean was later taken into custody. He was arraigned Monday night in Orchard Park and was taken to the Erie County Holding Center.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...k-man-20140708

East Side Man, 34, fatally stabbed during domestic dispute

A 34-year-old man was fatally stabbed early Saturday in a home in the first block of Concord Street, Buffalo police said.

The death was triggered by a domestic dispute and no one has been arrested, Buffalo Police Spokesman Mike DeGeorge said. The victim’s identity has not been released.

Man critically injured in shooting at William Street bar

A 29-year-old man was critically injured in a shooting early Saturday in a bar on William Street, Buffalo police said.

The victim was struck by gunfire just after 2 a.m. in the 400 block of William Street, near Spring Street, police said.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...t-bar-20140705

-------------------

Is it just me or does this summer seem nuttier then most?
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

People are stressed out. For many their lives are falling apart, or on the verge of falling apart, joblessness, lack of affordable medical care, increasing costs of everything, stagnant wages, the complete and total failure of our govt and educational institutions, the erosion of freedoms, rights and liberties...

This is only the begining.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

really wierd how much is going on and whats really scary is how much of it is family on family
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    really wierd how much is going on and whats really scary is how much of it is family on family
    I know what you mean. When I woke up this morning I discovered that my wife had thrown out the rice krispies and the corn flakes. After all these years of marriage I learned that she's a cereal killer.

lol ok that was funny

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    lol ok that was funny
    Sorry. I couldn't help myself on that one.

Thread Information