Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority

Thumbs down Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority

Many times in the past I have reported a serious problem with a Housing Authority concerning abuse of tax dollars money spent at a time when the City of Buffalo is in a finance the crisis. So far the local authorities has done absolutely nothing about. Here are some of the violations or abuse that the housing employees do on a daily basis at the Housing Authority. Taking joy rides with the transportation system provided by the Housing Authority. Many employees take their lunches at saloons in the local Buffalo area. Who knows how many violations under the influence of alcohol that has been committed. The housing employees or abuser takes their coffee breaks over 45 minutes in most cases. Personally they need to do a time study of the housing employees to determine how efficient these people really are. It is amazing to me to see employees killing time to put in their eight hours. If you really want to see abuse of the tax dollars come to Buffalo Municipal Housing Abuser.

It is a 100% Friends & Family operation, so don't hold your breath until "management" cracks down on waste and fraud !

Thumbs down Jobs Americans don't want are jobs

Jobs Americans don't want are jobs below agricultural wages. These jobs
    benefit the most wealthy Corporate America. Both Americans and Mexican
    people have a right to a decent wages as well was benefits. The labor laws
    are to protect people not hurt people. What is happening to America today
    is a crime. Corporate America should be prosecuted by our court system.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon-7
    Many times in the past I have reported a serious problem with a Housing Authority concerning abuse of tax dollars money spent at a time when the City of Buffalo is in a finance the crisis. So far the local authorities has done absolutely nothing about. Here are some of the violations or abuse that the housing employees do on a daily basis at the Housing Authority. Taking joy rides with the transportation system provided by the Housing Authority. Many employees take their lunches at saloons in the local Buffalo area. Who knows how many violations under the influence of alcohol that has been committed. The housing employees or abuser takes their coffee breaks over 45 minutes in most cases. Personally they need to do a time study of the housing employees to determine how efficient these people really are. It is amazing to me to see employees killing time to put in their eight hours. If you really want to see abuse of the tax dollars come to Buffalo Municipal Housing Abuser.
    Where do you get your information? can you substantiate your claims with hard facts ? Do you work there? or is this hearsay? What employees are you talking about? Mechanics? Laborers?
    I know many people who work at BMHA and most are pretty hard working people. I think you have an axe to grind and are making this nonsense up.
    If not, name names, times and places.
    Most of the BMHA's budget is federaly funded. That dosen't make wasting money ok, not at all. But any thing not used or saved at BMHA would not be a budget plus for the city.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

There was a cartoon in the paper where a Mexican was at the rivers edge, hesitant to cross, as he said " I don't know if I should cross over and work a job they don't want because of low pay,or stay a here and work a job they do want but out sourced here for low pay".
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

The only solution is to dissolve the BMHA and sell the property on the open market. It is a useless leftover from the New Deal, rife with graft, and serves only those who are on its 'take'. It is also the biggest "slumlord" in the City.

I don't care where the money comes from...

Quote Originally Posted by Edisonic
    The only solution is to dissolve the BMHA and sell the property on the open market. It is a useless leftover from the New Deal, rife with graft, and serves only those who are on its 'take'. It is also the biggest "slumlord" in the City.

I don't care where the money comes from, The city should not be in the landlord business....
    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis (1935)

Smile

We better know there is fire whence we see much smoke rising than we could know it by one or two witnesses swearing to it. The witnesses may commit perjury, but the smoke cannot.

Abraham Lincoln, October 26, 1864

As a card-carrying member of wealthy Corporate America, I am incensed that I am unaware of this opportunity.

And from your garbled post, it sounds like a unique opportunity to exploit both American and Mexican workers. Tell me more.

Mouse, you've accused me of being a money-grubbing capitalist. Now here's my opportunity to go international.

BTW-Isn't Buffalo kinda far from Mexico?

Is this on the up and up?

Wait, I gotta take this call............
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Can we replaced as many government workers with illegals seeing the government would like to give them guest worker passes?

The money we save on salaries can be used for all the social programs and stuff the illegals will cost us. It's a win win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Edisonic
    Quote Originally Posted by LaNdReW
    I don't care where the money comes from, The city should not be in the landlord business....
    Very good points, I have seen this said before by citizens. Maybe we should make this an issue at the next election.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Steven? Send this thread to Byron. Maybe people from the BHMA are not letting him know how the public really feels.

Save your breath (or ink) Steven.

Byron knows all about the BMHA.

Can't you guys remember just four months ago when there was all the hubbub about the commissioners? And how the pudgy ex-Exec Dir (forget her handle) had done such a crappy job.

Byron hired John Elmore (local attorney and Billy Dee Williams standin) to investigate and write him a report.

Channel 2 got real excited, broke out a new supply of redjacs and flew Stefan Myhlkoijhendmdjl down to Florida to interview the ex-Ex.

At the end of the interview, Stef ask if she was nervous about the investigation. She smiled sweetley into the camera and said, We all know each other.

EOM
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

Thumbs up Selling their B.M.H.A

I think you folks are right. Perhaps we could help the housing project to selling their B.M.H.A.. I would be more than happy to purchase their housing project. Do you think those folks would like some beads such as use to buy Long Island from the American Indians ? I think that would be a very fair price for the housing project.

Cool Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority need help restore the public's confidence

Quote Originally Posted by citymouse
    Where do you get your information? can you substantiate your claims with hard facts ? Do you work there? or is this hearsay? What employees are you talking about? Mechanics? Laborers?
    I know many people who work at BMHA and most are pretty hard working people. I think you have an axe to grind and are making this nonsense up.
    If not, name names, times and places.
    Most of the BMHA's budget is federaly funded. That dosen't make wasting money ok, not at all. But any thing not used or saved at BMHA would not be a budget plus for the city.

" Sharon West failed to account for their spending."
    I feel these commissioners should be responsible for the money loss due to their fraud, waste, abuse, or mismanagement of City of Buffalo funds. I know that Sharon West should be responsible for allowing this to happen. I think they need to do an FULL audit of Sharon West handling of this whole matter.
    Consider the problem of allegations of fraud, waste, abuse, or mismanagement of this housing project. Housing project considers itself above the law of New York State. The reason I know this is true I have been a victim for four and half years. In that four and half years I have seen the biggest cover-up in my life of crime that has been committed on this housing.
    The employees of this housing project takes advantage of the American taxpayers on a daily basis. Demonstrated by their action being so incomplement to do their job without being responsible for their actions. This would be in my opinion abuse to the American taxpayers.
    This housing project should be shut down.
    Turn over to some responsible people will take care it for low income families.
    In this housing project we have many urgent people who needs assistance. They are only a looting these people of money lacking to run this housing project. These people should be accountable to the Law of New York State.
    "This Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority need help restore the public's confidence in our system and respect for our laws."

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information