Thread: Every Lancaster Resident is involved. Supervisor may have spoke the truth ?

Lightbulb Every Lancaster Resident is involved. Supervisor may have spoke the truth ?

This safety issue relates to every Lancaster Resident.

Lancaster Town Supervisor Mr.Giza made a very telling statement -

"The Towns Insurance Company won't cover them(Town Board Members) because they put themselves in harms way by their own actions."

Now, if that statement can be related to the expansion approvals at the Lancaster/Buffalo Airport - its time to hold them personally accountable.

Think of it this way - first and foremost they ignored standard protocol when approving the airport expansion - they ignored safety issues, denied public input and concerns. Then they (Town Board Members) filled out a legal document stating there was or wouldn't be any adverse affects or public controversy.

In Essenes not being totally honest with the Federal Government - they did this to open the door so the Lancaster/Buffalo Airport could get $Million$ of Federal tax dollars - they knew full well what they were doing and why they were "Fast Tracking" this project.

Can you spell lawsuit????

The Board is afraid of two things - residents/voter taking action and lawsuits. I am not a lawyer but - a person I talked to is looking into two avenues of redress. One being a class action suit, also a civil suit -

Its time for concerned residents to hold the Lancaster Town Government accountable - building permits - zoning board - planning board and finally the Town Board.

They (Town Board) control the process every step of the way. They appoint every person involved - they are responsible for their decisions - if not, why do we need them?

At the vary least Supervisor Giza should resign from the Lancaster IDA - besides a flawed project revue - he was instrumental in granting tax breaks relating to this project as well as other questionable deals.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    This safety issue relates to every Lancaster Resident.

The Board is afraid of two things - residents/voter taking action and lawsuits. I am not a lawyer but - a person I talked to is looking into two avenues of redress. One being a class action suit, also a civil suit -

Its time for concerned residents to hold the Lancaster Town Government accountable - building permits - zoning board - planning board and finally the Town Board.

They (Town Board) control the process every step of the way. They appoint every person involved - they are responsible for their decisions - if not, why do we need them?

At the vary least Supervisor Giza should resign from the Lancaster IDA - besides a flawed project revue - he was instrumental in granting tax breaks relating to this project as well as other questionable deals.
    Unfortunately, we WILL proceed with a lawsuit on behalf of Lancaster residents if town board does not wake up and stand by residents. I can tell Bob Giza expects SAC to tire of this situation and disappear. This WILL NOT happen. We are completely dedicated and will do whatever needs to be done. Anyone know a good Aviation Attorney? By the way, we found out owner names from IDA applications: Thomas Geles 25%, Jerry Geles 25%, Balance: Gerald Griffiths, Donna Griffiths & Gary Griffiths.

Originally posted by ichingtheory:
    we found out owner names from IDA applications: Thomas Geles 25%, Jerry Geles 25%, Balance: Gerald Griffiths, Donna Griffiths & Gary Griffiths.
    That's where they got the "Gees Five Inc" from on the Erie County records

Georgia L Schlager

Everyone should get involved!

It appears that the town is getting nervous about getting sued, why would they feel that way? I think they are showing their hand, and the citizens need to wake up and start showing their hand. Let's get involved, remember it is re-election time. Does anyone know who's running against these people that think they have the answers, and speak rudely to the voters who voted them in? Where is their professionalism? Oh wait, at least they have a superisor that likes to fly, so in his mind who cares! As he keeps expressing as the residents keep inquiring and asking for help in the problems that plague this town. I think I saw a goose, no wait it's a plane and a goose. I wonder where they're going, don't fly over Giza's office!!

Thread Information