Thread: As seen on WNYmedia

Tony Fracasso - Admin

As seen on WNYmedia

My advice is turn off 930. You’re profile says you were an R and now you’re a D. I had the same revelation. The Neo-cons of the previous 8 years clarified everything for me. Their divisiveness is designed to destroy the America most of us love. Unfortunately the conservative media has taken over the airwaves and WBEN seems to be promoting the attitude. I grew up with Sandy Beach in the old days and enjoy his afternoon show until recently. Now, he’s off the wall too. Just tune it out, maybe it’ll go away.
    Spotted this on their front page.

Lets have some fun

You know what I noticed about wnymedia? They are so anti-woman. They won't even give multiple women a chance to voice their opinion as a columnist except one.

Lets look at the facts.

Look at the list of columnist.

16 men and only, get this ONE woman. Just one. 94.1% male and women only get a 5.9% of the columnist.

And what I noticed is whatChristina Abt stated:

For far too long talk radio in WNY has been controlled by a small group of men who have tied up the community’s ad dollars within the pages of their sacred ratings books.
    No where has there been air space for varied programming, interesting topics and multi-dimensional talk. Rather WNY on-air talk has been pretty much exclusively male and pretty much exclusively dedicated to sports, politics and slash and burn topics designed to inflame more than inform.

94.1% male versus 5.9% female.

Wouldn't WNYmedia be considered pretty much male controlled?

Unregistered
    Good point, res.

Thread Information