Lancaster's Volunteers are key in primary issue.

In order for the Controlling Members of the Lancaster Democratic Committee to block Reese - they need the Volunteers vote.

The Demo Committee knows they will have a hard time persuading volunteers to vote against Mr.Reese. Anyone who is a volunteer in Lancaster knows the Reese family and their endless support. Mr.Reese's many years of service and volunteer efforts speak for themselves.

The Demo Committee is scrambling to remind volunteers who holds the purse strings in Lancaster. The controlling members are wasting no time in telling members who they should vote for in the upcoming Primary for Highway Supervisor.

A few members I spoke with, find it insulting and annoying. Its like people in the City of Buffalo complaining about the strong arm tactics of Politics lately. Some people think they could loose favor if they don't tow the line.

Personally, I think this move is another error on the part of the current Demo Committee Leaders. I believe this primary and subsequent fall elections can be a great opportunity for change. Many, Many Democrats in Lancaster(who aren't on the present Committee) feel sick and tired of the back stabbing games they read and hear about.

The Controlling Members are hurting their own Party. Many people just don't have the blind faith in their local Committee or Senators for that matter. The blatant power grab tactics are too obvious and distasteful.

Now of course we all know all they Party Loyal Parks Workers will do as they are told. But more and more of them are tired of certain people receiving favors in and out of the workplace. More and more Town workers are tired of being told ,"Your Job could be at stake." - Well this is false and let me tell you why - its Demo Committee running the show - so if anyones job is at stake its because the same people who are telling you that, would be the ones to hurt you.

They are telling you - "Your job performance doesnt count - your party loyalty does."

Is that how you see your future?

Is this the way you want it to be?

Once you close that curtain - its up to you.

Tired of Playing their game - stand up!