Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Speakup Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Because people seem to poke at her just to set her off and people egg it on.
    That's not it at all, at least from the ratioale mind perspective.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Anyway ...
    I won't join the fan page because I do not want the stalkers here seeing me there. I have a few from here on a list that cannot see my actions even if we have mutual friends. One is permanently banned from SU and another is a frequently banned from SU. Both are psycho.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    [COLOR="Blue"]Which one of you are Diane?
    I assume that's Diane B - one of the people who posts about twice a year, yet manages to come to the parties for free food.

WHy would I let anyone in the house that threaten to sue me for the reaction their comments made from other posters?
    Can you even do that.. Sue someone over a message board i mean..
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    Yes, but in this particular case, Steiny had no grounds for a civil suit.

To be technical, you "can" sue anyone for just about any reason. How far it goes in the courts is an entirely different story.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    I assume that's Diane B - one of the people who posts about twice a year, yet manages to come to the parties for free food.
    Lot of people come for the free food. I don't mind.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It's just annoying to even have to hear it to begin with.

It's just annoying to even have to hear it to begin with.
    I bet. It just seems like a stupid thing to say.
    It's the "internet" you can stay anonymous and not let a message boards hurt your feelings. This person you speak of sounds like douche with no life. Unless someone is making personal threats to find you, don't let the "net" get to you. Which if you stay anonymous and don't use a picture you most likly would be safe from any personal attacks.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Unregistered
    I bet. It just seems like a stupid thing to say.
    It's the "internet" you can stay anonymous and not let a message boards hurt your feelings. This person you speak of sounds like douche with no life. Unless someone is making personal threats to find you, don't let the "net" get to you. Which if you stay anonymous and don't use a picture you most likly would be safe from any personal attacks.
    That was his biggest problem. He exposed his true identity and, until recently, his Facebook page was public and his entire life story was out there for the world to view. He finally smartened-up a bit and tweaked his privacy settings.

That was his biggest problem. He exposed his true identity and, until recently, his Facebook page was public and his entire life story was out there for the world to view. He finally smartened-up a bit and tweaked his privacy settings.

Funny that you went back and checked.

Wow people don't know internet safety do they?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    Funny that you went back and checked.
    Nice, (as huggy would say,) ASSumption. Actually, I didn't.

The only reason I figured he changed his privacy settings was because it was indicated in the , 'Looky what popped up on my face book page,' thread last month.

Unregistered
    Wow people don't know internet safety do they?
    Quite a few don't. Those same people criticize others for not posting under their real names.

Quite a few don't. Those same people criticize others for not posting under their real names.
    Are you for real?!?!

No offense to anybody on here but i really don't know any of you and considering how politics can make some people go nuts, I don't know whether one of you people would come after my family or I because of mental unstability and me saying something they disagree with.

Someone might see me as one less vote for brown.

Smile

No offense to anybody on here but i really don't know any of you and considering how politics can make some people go nuts, I don't know whether one of you people would come after my family or I because of mental unstability and me saying something they disagree with.
    Well, I carry a gun so I have less of a fear in that department :-)

I have no problem being a fan and I have no problem letting my secret identity be known. I don't talk about anything here, work wise for example, that I wouldn't say to you personally if you asked me at the bridge or over the government phones. My political leanings are my own business off the job.

But that is why I am not doing friend requests because it is my practice to only befriend people that I know in real life, or are comfortable enough by virtue of long term relationships (such as some police friends) to all them into my personal life. If I ever chose to show up at a SUWNY picnic, that could change but I'm not sure that as a social group, I ever would.

No offense to present company of course!!

b.b.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information