Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama defends prisoner exchange for Bergdahl

Negotiate? Sure, why not. Will it cause more Americans to get kidnapped? Not if we have some common sense and stay out of areas of danger.

When is the last time you heard about the Taliban kicking up someone in Chicago? London? Paris?

You'll find if we mind our own business, and stay out of dangerous areas-- you'll be home in time for tea.

Want to go play Cop, or adventure in places historical hostile to Americans? Nice knowing ya.

No, our Foreign Policy is stupid and dangerous. If we weren't the world's police, we'd cut our chances of having a soldier kidnapped by 90%.

If we weren't committing acts of war against Nations, bombing by drone with a very high civilian causality rate, we could probably cut the rate at which people are being turning against us, and we could really improve the condition for Americans here at home and abroad.

Instead, we'll continue talking about how we shouldn't negotiate, instead of talking about how we fix the problem.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Negotiate? Sure, why not. Will it cause more Americans to get kidnapped? Not if we have some common sense and stay out of areas of danger.

When is the last time you heard about the Taliban kicking up someone in Chicago? London? Paris?

You'll find if we mind our own business, and stay out of dangerous areas-- you'll be home in time for tea.

Want to go play Cop, or adventure in places historical hostile to Americans? Nice knowing ya.

No, our Foreign Policy is stupid and dangerous. If we weren't the world's police, we'd cut our chances of having a soldier kidnapped by 90%.

If we weren't committing acts of war against Nations, bombing by drone with a very high civilian causality rate, we could probably cut the rate at which people are being turning against us, and we could really improve the condition for Americans here at home and abroad.

Instead, we'll continue talking about how we shouldn't negotiate, instead of talking about how we fix the problem.
    We feel the need the to tell everyone else how to think, live, believe. It is totally ridiculous. We sent people to get those kidnapped Nigerian girls.. GUESS WHAT?

we're effing broke! We have almost 50 million of our own people on food stamps. We have porous boarders and illegals are crossing over burdening local resources.

I would love to talk to an Obamaphile about now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    At the end of the day, he is an American and deserves to judged as such on our soil.
    and yet Obama drone strikes Americans Overseas and there children. I Guess they didn't deserve to be "judged on our soil" huh??
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Nogods will return from Albany soon - then we will hear the "Official Party Talking Points" on this outrage. Stay Tuned !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    We feel the need the to tell everyone else how to think, live, believe. It is totally ridiculous. We sent people to get those kidnapped Nigerian girls.. GUESS WHAT?

we're effing broke! We have almost 50 million of our own people on food stamps. We have porous boarders and illegals are crossing over burdening local resources.

I would love to talk to an Obamaphile about now!
    Speaking of borders...

Why when one american accidentally goes over the board they put him in jail? Why are they not showing him what welfare programs he qualifies for instead?

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    and yet Obama drone strikes Americans Overseas and there children. I Guess they didn't deserve to be "judged on our soil" huh??
    Sorry, where did I say I support the use of drones or either of these "wars"? (I don't) Oh, you assumed it. How clever of you.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Speaking of borders...

Why when one american accidentally goes over the board they put him in jail? Why are they not showing him what welfare programs he qualifies for instead?
    I doubt he would want the goat and straw hut.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information