Thread: Places to take younger kids in Western NY

Places to take younger kids in Western NY

The play and explore museum in East Aurora is great for preschool aged kids. The cost is reasonable and they have quite a bit for them to do.

I have heard the Buffalo science museum has exhibits for preschoolers, however the neighborhood it's in isn't the best so i haven't taken mine.

Bounce Magic is fun for kids up to about 10. The only thing I don't like about it is I feel like they lack in security. They need to step that up.

There's always chucky cheeses. I'm sure most parents have been there at least once.

If you have youngsters at home, there's toddle town in depew on transit road.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

The Strong Museum of Play in Rochester is hands down the best place to take kids in WNY....well worth the drive.

You don't have anything to worry about at the Science Museum. The grounds are well taken care of, there's plenty of private parking and security guards on duty. There is a room upstairs that toddlers can play in.
    1 Corinthians 13:1 "If I speak in the languages of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal."

Thread Information