Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Wben

OMG rocker Tommy takes off for two weeks and this means two weeks of goofy joe. I can't handle that only can take so much of goofy joe. I listened to some of the show then I hear goofy joe stick up for Higgins on the border issue. It is Canada if they don't want people in their country so be it. when it opens it opens I could care less if it ever opens. what in gods name is that on Higgins's head a dead ducks backside.

nothing mentioned about their buddy cry baby carl complaining about the tribes new gas station.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

wow mike scoop and bullfrog are in with Indiana Walton to become mayor heard these two goofballs yesterday. What the hell are they nuts erkel is a zero but these two guys need to wake up if they want her in office. Looks like bullfrog and scoop are lefties and think she will help the city. I don't think their views are going to go over to go with the wbens right-wing show of Rambling rambo dave, rocker tommy, goofy joe, and company.

Thought i would never say this but tommy hurry back just can't handle goofy joe any longer. Joe don't care if you're going to grandma's to fetch furniture in VA why do you repeat it over and over. joe wing feast how can anyone afford what they will be charging for a wing. boycott it like in the restaurants don't by them they will come down maybe. so will the restaurant crooks lower the prices when the wings go down in price? Joe you maybe like it here in this area but go down to fl gulf side port Richey down to Naples go to a buffalo bar in that stretch. go ask these people why they left this area and continue to move south. Joe you are stuck on this area for the past two days. People can't afford to live here anymore. Joe your brainwashed move on or out.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread Information