Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: Wben

OMG!! Goofy Joe give it up on the bills pull up your big boy pants and suck it up. Thats Buffalo sports teams. The best part of a bills loss is to listen to everyone cry about what happened and say next year.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Goofy joe filled in for Tommy the tool yesterday Tommmy do you ever work a full week? Rumors are floating around you might be retiring back to Mongolia Lets hope so..

Tommy the tool crying about the two new snowstorm bosses Mayor erkel will appoint.

Tommy news flash Baby Joe Mesi will be hired as one. Tommy remembers this guy and how he and the mouth-boned him out of a job years back.

Tommmy the tool at it again today giving a big plug for his watering hole at the speakeasy grill.

Cheektowaga police say a 24-year-old man is dead after being shot multiple times early Wednesday morning.

Around 2 a.m., a number of police vehicles were seen at the parking lot of the 33 Speakeasy Grill on Genesee Street near Colden Court in Cheektowaga. They had responded to “a reported fight with possible shots fired involving approximately 20 people.”

The shooting victim, DeAngelo Williams of Buffalo, was found on the ground. He was taken to ECMC, where he later died.

Thugs and trouble moving in closer and closer into Cheektowaga. First of all Tommmy you were never brought up in this town or ever lived in the town. I packed up about fifteen years ago and left the town because of this. Seen it coming thugs and trash moving into the town from the city. As the cops call it the Harlem dist is just about if not already finished not like it was years ago.
    So tommmy the tool using the airwaves, today saying how safe it is and what a diverse dive this place is. The neighborhood is not the best with a big change from white to black over the years. In fact, people that live around the bar tell the news they would like to see it closed because of the trouble there.
    Tommy why don't you get the facts from your friend the chief he will tell you what goes down in this area or the problems going on in the harlem dist. I believe the pd just posted a video of gunfire going off not far from this bar.
    Tommmy your such a tool. You better start packing your heat if headed in that area to watch football games.

OMG Tommy the tool is off again for medical problems. Three weeks I was told he will be on a sick vac. The new year and already off. Now Goofy Joe for the fill-in. Joe stop talking about nonsense and take your calls and move the show along your so bad. There is already one rambler on commercial radio Rambo dave when this guy gets stuck he just keeps rambling. Going to have to listen to the bull frog and mike scoop for the next three weeks.

OMG Goofy Joe you are such a goof I really don't know why this station keeps you. Maybe for an hour a day but not for four hours. Labor faker Tommy the tool is still off another one off more than he works.

Whatever happened to the mouth's sidekick hearing aid Tony C? He was around when Rambo Dave started out but seems to be gone. too young to retire or maybe couldn't handle when the mouth retired.

I can't believe tommmy the tool returned to work on a Friday. Mr. time off returns to the airwaves. Goofy Joe goes back to his hour-time spot in the morning thank god.

Lets see how long Tommys last before another medical leave. Retire and move to FL.

Love tommmy the tool right back to work after a few months off then takes a day off. He worked for me he would of been long gone. So I have been listening a little more of goofy joe not a fan at all but he has been having some decent topics on his show. He is just such a goof.

Congrats to the buffalo teachers union on a very good contract over four years. Res what think your anti town unions think it was a fair deal?

Tommmy nothing to be said about the contract and Phills retirement? Damn a few years back you and the mouth were bashing the crap out of the teachers union and Rumore on the last contract. I remember those shows and you and the mouth wanted cry baby carl on the school board so he could break the teachers union. That did not work out for both of you.
    Almost like when you supported the amherst town supervisor satish mohan years back to break the police union. how did that work out for you

I would think you would be all over the story that Rumore is done.
    Last edited by cheekman; April 24th, 2023 at 09:47 AM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Congrats to the buffalo teachers union on a very good contract over four years. Res what think your anti town unions think it was a fair deal?
    I haven't skimmed the contract to have an opinion on it. I haven't listened to WBEN in ages. I never liked when Sandy/Tom would basically cut off a caller who had a different opinion than they did. I think that was more Sandy than Tom though.

Remember I'm pro labor but not pro Monopoly.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I haven't skimmed the contract to have an opinion on it. I haven't listened to WBEN in ages. I never liked when Sandy/Tom would basically cut off a caller who had a different opinion than they did. I think that was more Sandy than Tom though.

Remember I'm pro labor but not pro Monopoly.
    Res loved those shows when the mouth and tommy the tool would hang up on callers to jerks and two hot heads hands down. both would cut up local politicians and mayor erkel now tommmy rides on ekels coat tails. cant wait until mr. two face is gone.

OMG I think I heard it all listening to the mike scoop and bullfrogs show today. Bills sideline reporter was on the air cappuccino, cappuccino this guy was just about in tears talking about if the bills
    would leave this area. Omg split the red sea if that would happen the kids, my job, bills jerseys, bills talk cry cry this guy I thought was going to take the bullet if that would happen.
    Who cares if it happens you have a country that is a mess, the gays and trannies want to take over the country, you have a president leading us into the collapse of once a great county, food prices off the wall no one wants to work and this guys is just about crying about the bills. You have a stadium named after a health care company that continues to screw sick people. What a joke.

Today Cappuccino out beat any tommy the tools emotional shows hands down.

Great timing when I heard this from Tommy the tool since I rarely listen to him. Someone approached rocker tom and said I hear you don't like teachers? Of course, the tool he is denies that and shifts the blame on the anti-union big mouth the mouth himself of the commercial radio station.
    So now Tommy loves unions and teaches if you see this ass out ask him why his 360 on teachers and union employees, public sector employees. Remember now he is mayor erkels best friend. if he loved teachers so much he would of talked about the BTF new contract. Tommy u lose again and the mouth takes that contract on the chin. Oh in the eyes of Baby Joe Masie.

Goof Joe nailed it with this comment. You want to boost the ratings talk about local politics. Problem is Joe Tommy the tool stopped long time ago on that subject him and the mouth were great at it. Now Tommy talks about goofy stuff. Rambo dave just keeps talking around and around and around on what who knows Rambling Rambo.

Goofy Joe and Rambo dave are all over the czar today. What kills me all these people voted for Slow Joe, higgins, mayor erkel, Czar, Hackel, this is what they get along with the illegals in this area.

Joe no matter what the chief from Cheektowaga said they all have to play politics. Chiefs don't do what they want they answer to elected officials and they have to kiss ass too. look at the commish in the city this guy can't do what he wants all comes from erkel. Erkel stops fast that's all you will see are two shiny shoes from the commish up erkels butt.

Both were good shows on local politics something we need more of and start putting these politicians on the ropes. Then there is tommy the tool with his goofy shows.

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread Information